Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

The Meteor Shower

Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Machinist
    Sub-role:

The Meteor Shower Empty The Meteor Shower

Post by Acero Hierro Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 am

I remember calm mornings. I remember the serene sounds of the waves of the beach, the golden warm, refereshing sand. I remember the face of a beautiful woman. Why do I remember these things? I don't know. I was gaining speed as I fell into this new land that I had never seen before. I screamed in pain as my body hit the ground, crating a huge crater. Of course my scream would be hard to hear due to the overshadowing noise of my fall and the meteors that fell with me. I looked up at the black sky dotted with the incoming meteors that had yet to hit. There must've been hundreds, all different shapes and sizes. There was one, however that was larger than the rest. It was headed straight for me. Before blacking out, I remember thinking that I wasn't going to survive. I remember wondering if I was going to see that beautiful woman if the answer was no.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Lovely Maid
    Primary Role: Magus
    Sub-role: Entertainer

The Meteor Shower Empty Re: The Meteor Shower

Post by Mahari Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:26 am

Mahari was having a bad day. First the stores ran out of her favorite brand of bleach, then that trouble-making dusk that kept throwing litter everywhere, It's white sundress got smudged by dirt after It tripped and now this.

"Rocks.... rocks of all shapes, sizes and colo.. well they are mostly black but thats not the point! They're on my streets, I just cleaned those! wait wher-"

Mahari looked up and noticed the sky, Mahari never liked rocks, they usually are covered in bugs and mud. Also that one spoiled brat never shared her pet rock with Mahari. Then again these weren't just any rocks, they were falling rocks, meteors to be exact.

"Of all the crazy things... wait what is that."

Mahari noticed something strange among the falling rocks. A shape human-like in appearance fell along with the rocks a couple of yards down the street. It was falling fast and was being follow followed by bigger meteors.

"oh my-"

Mahari thought quickly as it began sprinting toward the abnormality among the meteors.

"Runum rotom renn!"

A glimmer shined around Mahari in a sphere as the falling rocks pelted it. Mahari began to sidestep the larger of the rocks as it advanced forward. Unfortunately by the time Mahari got near the abnormality, which turned out to be a man, he had hit the ground and formed a crater.

"Goodness are you o- Gaah!"

Mahari looked at the large meteor that was falling toward them. It ran and stopped next to him, a look of determination on Mahari's face as it shouted.

"Haidzuno runu, falahak haidera, ginnarunaz terra!"

Mahari glowed brown as the earth under It and the man rumbled before shooting both of them diagonally out of the way of the meteor on a giant pillar several yards down the street. while they were in the air, Mahari conjured up Its hammerspace bag and pulled out an assortment of flurry clothes before wrapping them around Itself and the man. they both hit the ground and rolled a few feet before stopping. Mahari freed Itself and the man before dizzily standing up.

"Woah, that was close, I almost became a cat sandwich! Badum- tshhh!"

Mahari made a quick drum movement before turning to check on the man that was surprisingly still alive if not a covered in scars and a bit dirty. Mahari shook the man.

"Uhh hey, are you ok?"
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:44 pm

The shaking of my body seemed to be more effective towards waking me up than being thrown across the city. I oppened my eyes to what looked like some sort of cat person. Was it wrong of me to deduce that it was a cat person based off of the ears on its head? My head flooded with questions that ranged from "Where am I?" to "Is this cat a male or a female?" I get up and hold my head in pain as I look down at my clothes. My jacket was torn apart real good and other than a pretty deep cut on my right eyebrow, all my other cut were pretty generic. I look up at the cat person and I hold my hand out for a shake. Thanks. I owe you one already and I don't even know you name. My name is Acero Hierro. "
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Mahari's eyes brightened when It realized that the man was ok. It sighed out in relief as It looked the man over.

"Thank Basset that your ok!"

Mahari listened to the man introduce himself and giggled.

"Listen to you, all cut up and still a gentleman!"

Mahari grabbed his hand and shook it daintily.

"Hiya I'm Mahari whats a stud like you doing flying through the air, don't tell me ya fell from heaven! Then again I have been a good kitty this year, well mostly."

Mahari gave him a wink but then let go of his hand and changed I demeanor, to a more concerned expression.

"I don't mean to pry but the circumstances are pretty bizarre. Well maybe not bizarre for this city, but bizarre nonetheless."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:41 pm

I'm in an unusually good mood today and don't know why. I suppose the falling rocks should be putting me down but I'm feeling more chipper than when it wasn't raining stone. I stroll down a street, whistling merrily. I dodge the medium sized rocks, knock the smaller rocks out of the air with precisely thrown knives, and simply phase threw the large boulders.
    I turn a corner and come across two people conversing. One is a young man in a nice if torn jacket who I've never seen before and the other is a humanoid cat hybrid wearing a slightly smudged, wire sundress who looks vaguely familiar, but I'm sure I would remember meeting a cat person before. Though there was Alyx... . I wave a hand and greet them with a big grin. "Hello! Wonderful day isn't it?" I notice that the young man is bleeding from a cut over his eye and that they both look a little battered. My smile dims a little. "Not to be rude, but have you noticed it's raining boulders? Maybe you would like to finish your conversation inside?"
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:38 am

This cat person is surprisingly happy that I'm okay. [i]Basset? What's a basset?[/i ] My train of thought is cut off when the cat person complements me at being a gentleman. The cat person then shakes my hand in a weird way, but I don't really react to it. "Thank you Mahari, but I'm like 17,000% sure that I am not from a place regarded in various religions as the abode of God (or the gods) and the angels, and of the good after death, often traditionally depicted as being above the sky." As Mahari's tone changes, I remember that there are meteors falling from the sky. Soon after, a new person joined us. He was visually more normal, or atleast he looked visually normal. No fur or cat ears. For a second I was worried that this place would be filled with cat people, not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just saying. "Hey. My name's Acero." I say after he greets us. Before I can answer him abkut the quality of the day, he starts talking again. "I think I'd rather stay out here. These buildings aren't going to be able to withstand meteor strikes. Also, I wouldn't be able to dodge the meteors from the inside because I wouldn't see them coming. That's just my decision, though. You guys can do whatever you want."
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Mahari thought over Acero's response for a second. It then looked at the familiar man who suggested getting away from the meteors before speaking.

"So anyone know why there are meteors flying around?"

Mahari then looked at Arcero.

"Or why there are people falling with said meteors?"

Mahari then shrugged and conjured up It's hammer-space bag, before reaching inside it and pulling out a relatively large book. Mahari opened it and flipped through before muttering under It's breath.

"Haidzuno runu, magnetum runo, naudiz renn."

Mahari started to emit a strange pulse. It pointed at Itself and gestured for them to follow It further down the street

"Hes got a point though, we can't stand here. Lets go somewhere safer. If you stick close to me the smaller meteores wont hit you, cant stop the big ones though.. whats your name by the way?"

Mahari pointed at Gexka and looked him over
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

I look at the guy. "Nice to meet you. And you're probably right, but you looked a bit banged up and the buildings seemed to be holding up pretty well given the circumstances. I look at the cat person next and raise.my eyebrows in surprise. "Nope and nope, though I haven't yet seen any falling people. I start suddenly in surprise at myself. "Oh yah! I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Gexka. I begin following Mrs. Cat down the street. "If you don't mind my hand on your shoulders, I can guarantee none of the large meteors will hit us."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm