Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

A quiet day in the park... hopefully.

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

park - A quiet day in the park... hopefully. Empty A quiet day in the park... hopefully.

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Clerxha sits cross-legged against a large tree, hoping for a nice, calm day of rest. She closed her bookstore early- just by a few minutes, but still. The clearing is her own place of solace. A gentle breeze blows through the clearing, rustling the grass and causing the tree branches to move slightly.

Removing the leatherbound book from her cloak, Cler begins to update the more recent entries. She smiles wistfully as she writes down her most recent discoveries- including figuring out how to get the World Portal to connect to where she grew up. Placing the pen down, she unpins her hair, laying the weapon in her lap. She runs her left hand through the tangled mess while flipping through earlier entries.

It's always amazing how much I forget, she muses, pursing her lips. As well as how much this world has changed. And how many new people I have met...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

park - A quiet day in the park... hopefully. Empty Re: A quiet day in the park... hopefully.

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:55 pm

About 1000 feet above Clerxha a dark portal opens in midair. A second after I fall out of the portal backwards, and a second after that a torrent of water gushes out as well as a giant sqiud tentacle that's grasping for me. I frantically gesture with my hand and the portal abruptly closes, cutting off both the water and tentacle. 
    That taken care of I finally look around. I'm about 500 hundred feet above the ground now, with a lake of water falling after me and the ground rushing towards me. I guess it could be worse; the tentacle ,that's also falling, could still be trying to kill me. I turn intangible and shout as loud as I can, "LOOK OUT BELOW! INCOMING!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

park - A quiet day in the park... hopefully. Empty Re: A quiet day in the park... hopefully.

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:05 am

A shout from above causes Clerxha to glance up. In seconds she's got the best course of action- she sees an intangible Gexka, another object, and a torrent of water falling from a recently-closed dark portal.

"Turn tangible!" the girl shouts at the top of her lungs, sending up gust after gust of air magic to decelerate her friend's fall. She's not moving out of the way- worst case scenario, he doesn't hear her shout, he'll plummet into the ground... as a result of not being affected by the winds.

Well, at least I'm getting some practice in... At the same time, she manipulates the water to carry the fallen tentacle to Lake Moar, which really isn't that far away.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:38 pm

From below I hear someone shouting for me turn tangible again. I'm still high enough that I can't tell who the person is. But hey, I've got enough time till I hit the ground to turn intangible again. So I turn tangible. Immediately I'm hit with a blast of wind from below. Quickly getting the idea, I spread my limbs to better catch the rising air. I glance over my shoulder to see the water and tentacle moving in another direction. Alarmed I look back at the ground and this time I recognize Clerxha. I feel a bit surprised (I didn't know she could control air) but more pressing things are at stake. I shout down to her. "Keep the water if you want, but for gods sake don't take my lunch!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:59 pm

"Fine," Clerxha shouts back as she slows down the winds so that Gexka will fall more-or-less gracefully to the ground... he is Gexka, after all. She drops the tentacle far enough away from the clearing that it won't end up causing her favorite location in the entire park to end up smelling like a cephalopod. Unfortunately, as a result of stopping the water magic, saltwater ends up spraying down and landing mostly on top of her.

She wrinkles her nose before glancing up to the sky. How in the world did a- She looks over to the chopped-off tentacle, -giant squid manage to get through the dark corridors?

"Geez, Gex," Cler says as she uses a bit of magic to remove as much water as possible from her clothes, hair, and the area around her, "And here I was thinking that you actually managed to get better at using the dark portals."

The water forms into a bubble about two-and-a-half feet in diameter. She sighs before flicking her wrist and sending the bubble in an arc that should-if she calculated correctly- land in Lake Moar. There's a few seconds before she hears a faint splash. A smile crosses her lips, but it fades as she looks back at her friend who literally dropped in out of nowhere.

And you're so lucky that I've been focusing on magic lately. Otherwise it would have been off to the infirmary with you.

Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief that my hard won prize isn't about to become food for the fish, I drop lightly to my hands. Flipping out of the handstand, I begin picking bits of seaweed off myself. "Hey, I actually thought I did a pretty good job. "Would you have been able to create a portal at the bottom of the sea? I admit I panicked a little at the end. But how could I have know the squid followed me?" I stop a moment in my indignant rambling to pull off a boot and pour water out of it. "Anyway, you might not want to use the corridors for a bit. They're flooded with seawater and there's an angry squid missing a tentacle in there too."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

"What in the world were you doing at the bottom of the sea?" Cler exclaims, "On second thought, don't answer that. I really don't think it would be good for you if I knew."

She picks a bit of seaweed out of her own hair- it had been part of the falling seawater- before rolling her eyes. The rambling was amusing, despite the fact that she always found herself questioning Gexka's sanity.

"And don't pour out water here! It'll cause the plants to die!" She waves her hands, removing all the salty water from Gexka's clothes and the ground. "Geez... And it's a good thing I hate the corridors anyway."

Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:01 pm

I shrug. "Suit yourself, but then you won't know where I've buried me treasure." I manage to keep a straight face for a few seconds then burst out laughing. "But seriously, I just took the world portal to go fishing. The squid came up and pulled me down!
    I reach down to pull off an piece of seaweed but suddenly stop. "What am I doing?"
    I jog away and come back a few seconds later completely clean and dry. About 50 feet away in some bushes is a puddle of water, seaweed, and flopping minnows. "Anyway, it's a nice nook you got here, if I hadn't fallen in, I don't think I could have found it."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:08 am

Cler can't help grinning as Gex bursts into laughter. So what. Laughter is contagious. She can't maintain an air of indignation forever, after all. "I didn't want your stolen treasure anyway," she adds, sticking her tongue out at him as he runs off suddenly.

"I doubt anyone would," she says, a hint of pride in her voice, "Nobody- well, no one- had found this place until today."

Looking around, Clerxha smiles. "It's a nice, calm, secluded place when people aren't dropping out of the sky," she says with a laugh as she points at the squid tentacle laying not too far away, "But seriously though... what are you going to do with that? It could feed half the Organization... those who eat seafood, at least."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Looking at the thick foliage surrounding the clearing I can see why know ones found it. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone it's here. 
    I look at the tentacle, sizing it up in my mind. It's about 15 feet long and three feet in diameter at the stump. "You know that's not a bad idea. I say we take it to a sushi bar. We give them half of it to keep and serve and in return they prepare it for us along with a bunch of other food. Then we throw a sushi party for anyone who's passing by. What do you think?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Clerxha smiles childishly, "I'll count that as a promise!"

A small smirk crosses her lips as she hears Gexka's plan. "That actually doesn't seem like a bad idea... if you let me join you, that is. Ya know, I don't really remember where the sushi bar is. Or if there is one, for that matter..." She flips through the black journal she carries constantly, searching for a restaurant that would agree to those terms. And actually was good at making sushi. "There's one about... five blocks away." Jabbing her thumb over her shoulder, Cler adds, "I bet they'd be willing to do that."

She peers at the tentacle before walking over to it. She snaps her fingers and a mist appears, lifting the tentacle into the air. "I'd say I'm getting good at wind and water magic," she comments offhandedly.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:22 pm

"Sweet!" I smile broadly as I realize I won't have to do a thing. "I don't suppose you also have a way of spreading the word super fast." I raise an eyebrow questioningly.

I'm actually quite impressed by how little effort Clerxha seems to exert in raising the tentacle. "I didn't even know you could use wind or water magic."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Clerxha shakes her head in response. There always are the holographic communicators that the Organization uses... but she doesn't remember using them recently... or anyone having used them recently. "You could use your communicator... or just wait for someone to show up."

"And I've always been able to use these magics. Just... I never took the time to develop it. And it's still really tiring... speaking of which, the current spell-ish thing I cast will only last for another... four minutes and twenty-eight seconds."

She starts walking out of the clearing, heading for the park entrance/exit. "Are ya gonna wait there?" she asks, as the piece of squid floats behind her.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 am

Still lost on her  whereabouts Chika notices a park not to far ahead of her , Out of Curiousity to see if she could finally meet someone new and potentially make a new friend/friends . Nearly five or six feet from the park entrance she starts playing with fire with her hands distracting herself not paying attention to what's in front of her she  looks up and runs into someone knocking them to the ground. " Oh my god I'm so sorry "  She extended her hand down to pick the person up as she looked up she saw what seemed to be a floating Squid . She jumped back a bit frightened Looking down at the girl she extended her hand down again trying to ignore the Squid Praying it didn't touch her ...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:09 pm

I pull a communicator out of my pocket. "Is that what these things are? I received one when I got here and have been lifting them off people ever since. I've got about 20 but they don't seem to want to work for me."
    I dash forward to the squid tentacle as Clerxha sets a time until the tentacle crashes. I crouch under it and lift it onto my shoulder. "That's it! Here, let me take part of the weight."

The tentacle now blocks my vision. When I hear a new girl's voice up ahead, I shift the tentacle foward in order to get a better view of her. I misjudge slightly and the tip of the tentacle smacks into the new girl's face. 'Oops, sorry!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Clerxha begins to flicker intangible as the person nears, but it causes the spell she had working on the tentacle to fail. Instead, both she falls to the ground, and Gexka ends up taking most of the weight. The spell kicks back in after a few seconds, lifting the other end back in the air.

Her hair falls in front of her face, and she can't discern who it was that bumped into her; although, the voice sounds familiar. "It's okay," Cler replies, picking herself up off the ground-she didn't see the extended hand. "No harm done!"

She giggles as Gexka accidentally hits the person-Chika, she realizes, in the face. "Sorry," she apologizes as she attempts to stifle her laughter. Instead it comes out as a snort. "Well, Gex and I were going to sell this to a shop owner in exchange for food. Care to come with?"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:16 am

Apparently her praying didn't go as planned , instead of dodgeing the squid she walked right in to it's tentacle slapping her . Chika squealed as she attempted to pull the tentacle off her face finally she pulled it off and wiped her face from all the slimey substance . She looked up And Noticed Clerxha  " So uh this is your squid slapping people in the face i see ?"  She looked and saw another person unfamiliar boy she extended her hand  " Oh um /.\ Hai I'm Chika "  She blushed a little as she turned slightly to Clerxha " Yeah sure  I Wouldn't mind at all going with you and you slimey squid at all " .
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:33 pm

I teeter slightly with the tentacle. I flash a quick grin to Chika than concentrate on keeping the tentacle off the ground. Nice to meet you Chika. I'm Gexka. I would shake your hand but mine are a bit busy at the moment. I begin stagger forward, taking the tentacle out of the park. "Clerxha, can't really see, you need to tell me where I'm going."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Clerxha giggles; the entire situation is pretty darn hilarious. "Oh, sorry, Gex!" the girl exclaims, focusing again on the magic she had cast earlier. The tentacle lifts up a bit more, taking some of the weight from Gexka.

Cler narrows her eyes as he walks out of the park. It takes her a second to remember where they were. "Let's see.... it's two hundred... thirty-three meters to the street where we need to turn... so um, just keep walking straight...?" She laughs, "Or ya know, just let the magic do... well... it's magic."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:23 am