Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening)

Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Zex laughed and helped Lexi clean up the bills.

"Heh man Abachi a bit overboard."

Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Xaria pop back into her soul as Xandy was too anger to continue in such shivery. Her inaccent eyes widen in confusion.
    Where and I?
    What's going on?
    o.O
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Clerxha continues eating her delicious lemon cake as she watches what's going on with a wary eye. The corners of her eyes crinkle in amusement, but she knows very well that an angry Xaria- or Xandy- is not something to laugh about... But then Xaria returns to being in control of their shared body.

"You're in Lexi's bakery," she quickly answers the girl.

She moves out of her seat to help Lexi clean up the fallen cake. "Oh, I've got it," she says, waving her hand. She uses a bit of water and air magic to clean and dry the floor.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Looking around too see who saidhis name he looked at the  the man again "oh Zexor wassup man I didn't even notice you for some odd reason". Lookind down he reached for the broom and dust pan from Lexi gently and started cleaning up his mess.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Lexi sighed and nodded as they all one by one came over and helped clean up the mess. She smiled happy to have people around her that truly care so much. Sure they were a very....interesting bunch...but she loved them all. "Thanks guys"

She goes to the tables and cleans up the empty dishes and walks through the doors to the kitchen and starts washing them. 

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Zex chuckled and looked to Xandy, well now Xaria. He smiled a bit and waved.

"heh hey, glad you could join us."

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 am

Oh hai  0.0
    Eyes still widen at everyone.
    she asked aloud in a confused tone.
    Is this the bakery Lexi was telling me about?
    Or am I dreaming about it again?
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:10 pm

In the kitchen, I'm up to my elbows in soap suds. I'm is furiously scrubbing away at pots, pans, and other baking instruments. I have crumbs all over my face as well as a guilty expression. When Lexi walks in I jump a foot off the ground. "Um, hello. So I was passing by your shop and you had all these wonderful smells coming out of it... and... and..." ,I point at a bunch of empty pie tins that have been licked completely clean, "and I really like pie." I look down and shuffle my feet in embarrassment. "Most of the time I wouldn't bother, but I respect chefs, and cooks, and bakers, and people who make food, so I was going to pay you back, honest. But, well, I don't have any money on me right now." I look up with a determined glint in my eye. "But don't worry I'll work it all off; tip and interest included." I grab a sponge and begin attacking the dishes again.

Last edited by GexkaXXV on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Clerxha takes a seat and silently continues to consume her cake. The amount of sugar is causing her mind to buzz with hyperactivity, and she'd rather not start rambling incoherently as a result. She finishes in a matter of minutes before picking up her plate. She pauses before walking to the counter. Hearing a familiar voice, she pokes her head into the kitchen.

"Oh, hiya Gex. I almost didn't see you there... And Lexi, what should I do with the plate?" she inquires, tilting her head quizzically. "The cake was really really good," she says, the speed of her words beginning to pick up, "I'd ask you for the recipe, but I can't bake fancy recipes to save my life. So instead you have a customer for life. And I'm sooo glad that there's finally a bakery. Cake is a good thing. Especially when it has sugar on it. Sugar is a good thing. Except when it makes me hyper... like I am now. Okay, sorry, shutting up now."

She clamps her mouth closed and holds out the plate for Lexi to take. Her face is slightly pink with embarrassment, but she already somewhat apologized for her tangent.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Lexi gasps seeing Gexka in the kitchen. She notices that he was washing the dishes and gave him a confused look. As he explained she look over at the completely eaten pies. When he finishes explaining himself she turned back to him and couldn't help but giggle. She smiled and walked over to him. 

"Oh Gexka...thank you for being honest if you really feel you have to work to pay it back then thats quite alright with me, just don't look s upset, I'm not mad at you sweetheart. Okay?"  She lays her hand on his head and ruffled up his hair a bit with a soft smile. 

She turns as Clerxha enters, she blinks as her speech quickens and she giggles but composes herself seeing her embarrassment. She nods and takes the plate from her. "Thank you Clerxha" She turns back to Gexka and speaks so only he can hear. " I know you're..."The Thief" but...you don't have to steal them anymore...and you can work here if you want." She lays her hand on his shoulder and gives him a nod before walking back out to her customers. 

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Zex stood up and laughed at Gex and how Clerx seemed to be speaking a thousand words per second.

"Heh well you can count me as a life time member too. But I'm gonna go for a walk. Anyone wanna join me?"
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:09 am

Aixus lies in his bed, doing absolutely nothing. He checks the time ad realizes that it's the middle of the day. "I have nothing to do today! I AM SO BORED!" he yells. He then decides he wants to see Clerxha.  He gets up, puts on his coat, and grabs his sword before heading out passed by Clerxha's apartment and knocked. After a while of waiting and no answer, he figured that she wasn't home. He then walked to her shop to find it closed. "Well the only other place she could be at is the HQ. In order to get there, I would have to pass through the rest of the shopping district." he said to himself before starting to walk.

He passes by the bakery on his way to the HQ and stops due to the scent of baked goods coming from the inside. "Well this looks interesting. I didn't know this was here already." he shrugged and walked inside. He waves at everyone there and greets them all.

His eyes then widen when he looks at the counter. "WHAT???" he yelled as he dashed towards the counter at lightning speed. There was an oreo cake on display. "YOU SELL OREO CAKE??? NO WAY!" he dashes towards Lexi and grabs her shoulders and began shaking her. "How much for the cake? Can I have it? Is it reserved?  Please tell me it's not reserved. Are you going to make more? Is it a limited edition? Did you make that one? Are you capable of making over 9000? I want that cake. Can I have that cake? I need that cake. Will you give me the cake? Are there any other sizes available? Is that the biggest you can make it? Can you make it bigger? How big can you make it? Do you have some in the oven? Can I have those too?......" Words just kept coming out of his mouth without giving Lexi a chance to respond.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 am

Lexi smiles at Zexor. "I would but...I have to stay here heh" Lexi turns hearing the chime and goes to greet Aixus when he suddenly grabs her shoulders and shakes her asking very enthusiastically about the Oreo cake and whether or not he could have it. Her eyes widen slightly and then she just laughs. SHe grabbed Aixus's hands and put them down at his sides. "Haha easy Aixus calm down! hahaha I have never seen you so excited." She takes a moment to think of his questions. "Um yes I do sell it, not as much as you think, yes you can have it, No it isn't, I promise you it isn't reserved, I can, no it isn't, Yes i did make it, Um...I dunno that is a lot of cakes, Like I said before you can have it, Yes you can, I can see that, I will give it to you, I can make different sizes i suppose, Probably not.., yea, I''m not sure, I think I have one yes...and you can if you really want to buy them that baddly." She takes a deep breath then sighs smiling.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:48 am

His eyes widen more and a grin appears on his face as big as he could muster it. "So.......can I have it now? I want it now. How fast can you give to me? If I close my eyes and open them in a nanosecond, will it be in my hands? How long till the ones in the oven are done? How long do I have to wait before I can eat it after they're out? Can I eat it right away? Do you use real oreos, or artificial ones? I really want that cake? How soon can I have it? Why don't k have it yet? I need that cake. Dod you know that I need that cake? By the way, did I mention I need the cake? Give me the cake. I want the cake. Where's the cake? I need the cake. How long before I can have it? Can I have it now? I can have the whole thing, right? There's no problem with that right? Do I have to fight someone for the cake?......" again, Aixus kept on talking and talking without breathing.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Abachi finishes cleaning his mess as Aixus starts baabbling on about a Oreo Cake ,"OREO CAKE !" He passed by Xaria and Aixus as well as Lexi ."With them distracted I can have thecake all to myself " ,he mumbled underneath his breath. He grabbed the cake and slowly made his way to the door making sure nobody noticed him.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Lexi reached her hand out and froze Abachi's feet to the ground where he stood. SHe walked over and took that cake back with a disappointed look on her face. She walks back and sets the cake down at the table nearest to Aixus. "Aixus....this is for you, I hope you enjoy it. I'll go check on the others in a moment but I suggest you take your time because you may have to wait."

She unfreezes Abachi and throws  snowball at him. 
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Aixus ignores Lexi and the cake completely. "Abachi......" he said as storm clouds formed in the sky. Massive thunder is heard outside. It starts to rain uncontrollably. It's the middle of the day and the clouds made it dark outside. "If you ever disrespect the cake like that again....." he lifts his hand and a water contruct in the form of a shuriken formed. It starts rotating at blinding speeds. The shuriken creates winds inside the shop. "I'll have no choice....." he stood there for a bit with the shuriken for a bit before it slows down and dissipates. The roaring thunder is gone, but the uncontrollable rain remains; no one is going for a walk now. Aixus' expression turns friendly again and he siys on the table and proceeds to attack the cake.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Abach Catches the snowball as his feet get unstuck "What I do?" .His face expression did not change as Aixus threatened him,He simply smiled in his face . "Well,Since there is no ther Oreo Cakes made " He pulled out his Katana "Then I guess we would have to share it " He swung his katana directly in the middle of the cake cutting it perfectly in half for the both of them . Looking at Lexi he turned his Katana and lifted the cake up leaving the other half forAixus and Walked to atable ,Sat down, And took a piece of cake. And ate it

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Well um Lexi 0.o I see the business is blooming rather quickly.
    I think people are addicted to your food.
    A rehab might be need in this case but since at the moment I am to consumed with all these cupcakes....
    Xaria eyes widen as she see little baby cupcakes about 500 of them like a animal she scoffs them down. Her Eyes become very large as the sugar hits her.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Aixus says nothing. The roaring thunder comes back as Aixus gets up from his chair. He walks over to Abachi and punches him directly on the face. He then quickly grabs him and throws him through the glass door that was the entrance. "Don't worry, Lexi. Any damage done to your shop will be repaired." Aixus draws his sword and points it at Abachi, who now lied on the in the rain outside. "Prepare to defend yourself, Abachi." water sorrounds Aixus, waiting to protect him from Abachi's attacks. The tempature slowly starts to drop.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Lexi looks outside nervously as as storm suddenly appears making the sky dark. SHe look to Aixus. "Guys please stop."

She scrams slightly as the glass shatters. She looks at Aixus with wide eyes. She moves between the two and kicks Aixus's sword out of his hand and pushes him back roughly. "STOP IT!" She looks at him angered and disappointed she shakes her head and goes out in the pouring rain and helps Abachi up and brings him inside and sits him down in a chair. "You too. Why did you have to start trouble?! This is MY shop, NOT a battle arena!"

Her dress is completely soaked from the rain, as well as her hair. She clenches her fists but just sighs and grabs a broom and dustpan and starts collecting the glass in angered silence not even bothering to dry off. 
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Abachi looked up at Aixus in the shop He spit blood out of his mouth as he began to laugh "Come on now I know you can do better than that" . As lexi Brought him back into the shop he calmed down , Looking at aixus he smiled"You Threw me out the door for a cake ?" . HE looked over at Lexi As she swept the glass . "DoN't worry I got it" He got up and used his ring to fix the door completly "See like brand new " ,Oh and sorry Lexi "

Last edited by Abachidono on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

(OOC: Did you read Lexi's post? Did you even glance at it? Post accordingly, or don't post at all.)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:51 pm

What the hell is happening Xaria followed Lexi outside try to calm everyone down as well.
    Sadly she felt useless as no one listen and Lexi took control. She stared bluntly quite still twitching from sugar rush. Xaria slit her wrist and used her blood control to fix the damages. The blood items turn into each broken pieces. Slowly Xaria started to cry feeling horrible about the tension.

Last edited by Xaria LV on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:57 pm

(OOC: Actually, I can get mad at him. He completely ignored a post.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 pm