Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

I forgot where to find food.....help?

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

I forgot where to find food.....help? Empty I forgot where to find food.....help?

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:08 am

Aixus walks in and sits on his bed. "So, what's the plan?"

Plan?

"About hunting the psychic. How do we find him?"

Well, first you need to get stronger. All I can give you is your hand to hand combat skills as well as your ice bending and your old....skill set.

"Skill set? What do you mean?"

When you first became a nobody, you didn't know how to use you water bending. You relied on a gun and a sword as well as hand to hand combat. Your old gear is in the closet in front of you.

Aixus looks up and sees the closet across from him. He walks over to it and opens it. "Woah, this is amazing." in the closet, he found a modified blue organization cloat. Modifications are: bullet resistant, fire proof, heat resistant, and light weight material. There was also a modified revolver. Modifications are: Double barrel, enhanced firepower. There was also a modified black sword. Modifications are: made of extremely strong and lightweight metal, length and hilt specifically custom to Aixus. "What kind of gun is this? It looks like a revolver, but..."

"It is a unique revolver with an over and under barrel style, this design allows it to fire two magnum rounds with each pull of the trigger. It is a reliable weapon and in your hands, it was always deadly.

"This is really cool." Aixus' stomach starts to growl. "Woah, I'm hungry. Do I have any food in here?"

Do you see a fridge or a kitchen in here? You always go out to eat.

"[Only admins are allowed to see this link] But,  I'm hungry now. What do I usually eat?"

Anything, but seafood. Just take a shower and suit up.

"Suit up? Aren't we in friendly territory?."

There is no such thing as friendly territory. Besides, you look a little different. The white hair and the new gear, no one will recognize you except for Zexor or Clerxha. People here are a bit hostile, suit up.

"Okay, fine." Aixus takes a shower and throws on his old gear. He noticed there were no bullets to his gun.

You do not need bullets. The gun is powered with your ice energy and your dark energy. Like this, the gun deals more damage and you never have to reload or run out of bullets.

Aixus puts the gun on the holster, which is located on his right thigh. The gun is concealed because of the coat. When he took the sword, he noticed that it had no sheath.

The coat has magnets imbedded on the back. Simply put your sword near and it will stay on."

Aixus puts the sword on and it stays. "Damn. That looks way cooler than it would with a sheath." Aixus opens the door and walks out. He walks in a random direction searching for a place to eat. "I don't suppose you know a place."

No. There used to be a bar and grill around, but the owner hasn't opened it in a while for some unknown reason.

Aixus sighs and continues walking searching for a place to put his stomach at ease.

Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

I forgot where to find food.....help? Empty Re: I forgot where to find food.....help?

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]<---BLAZE
     As Aixus walks through the city, two guys appear on a rooftop. One had glasses, the other did not. "Is that him? Is that the target?" said the one without glasses. "Yes brother, that is him." replied the other. "You've done your job. Go home and rest, brother. I'll take care of this and meet up with you afterwards." The one with the glasses nodded and left through a portal. The other stayed. After looking back to see that his brother was gone, the remaining person jumped from the roof and lands a few feet away from Aixus. He looks at him and grins. "Hey, my name is Blaze. Looks like today is your lucky day. I get to kill you" Blaze charges at Aixus with a flame charged fist, right after finishing his introduction.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

I forgot where to find food.....help? Empty Re: I forgot where to find food.....help?

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:47 am

Aixus stops when he sees Blaze land a few feet in front of him. He doesn't have enough time to say anything before Blaze charged at him. Aixus blocks the flame charged fist with his Ice claw. When the two met it created a small shockwave. The punch was so strong that it drags Aixus back a bit. Still holding Blaze's fist with his Ice claw, Aixus looks up at him. "If you wanted to play, all you had to do was ask." Aixus tightens his grip on Blaze's fist and dragon throws him into an old abandoned building, causing it to collapse on top of Blaze.

Well, someone is taking there new knowledge and applying it well
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 am

Blaze incinerates his surrounding with intense flames. He starts to laugh. "You're good, I underestimated you." Blaze throws two large fireballs at Aixus and quickly charges at him once more with a flame charged fist.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:51 am

Aixus redirects the fireballs and they hit nearby buildings, causing large explosions and more buildings collapse. He has no time to block with his left ice claw, so he instinctively blocks with his right hand. Moments before the flame fist making contact, Aixus' right eye's scar glows blue and his right hand turns into a dark claw. The dark claw is stronger than the ice claw. When the flame fist makes contact with it, Blaze is sent flying backwards. He is sent so fast, everything within a 50ft radius got obliterated as he flew past. Blaze lands about 400yd away. Aixus falls to his knees, holding his right eye and screaming in pain.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:55 am

Blaze lays on the ground looking up at the black sky, surprised at Aixus' power. After a while he gets up off the ground and dust himself off. He walks back to where Aixus was. "I'm sorry it has to be this way. However, my orders were to kill you and destroy this city. You are a great opponent, I will remember this battle." Blaze aims his right hand at Aixus. A small fireball forms. Though the size was small, the intensity was great. It would cause a bigger explosion than both of the larger fireballs combined.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Aixus' dark claw starts to glow. He pulls it away from his face and looks at it. Blaze's fireball slowly turns blue and it it's then absorbed into Aixus' dark claw. Aixus stands up and creates a blue fireball made of dark energy with his dark claw. "Huh, look at that. Well you learn something new every day, I guess." Aixus dusts his knees off, cracks his neck and stretches. "Now that we're through with the warm up, how about we get to the real fight?"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Church was walking around the city when he smelled something. It was the smell of smoke. Church runs over to where the smell is coming from. Church sees 2 people. He stays hidden and watches the two talk. He kind of recognizes the white haired one but dosent know the red man. He heard the red man say he wanted to destroy this place. Church couldnt allow that to happen, he just got a new place to live and friends. Church charges at the red man.

CHURCH SMASH!

Church grabs the man by his head and tosses him down the street. Church holds his hand out and a ball of swamp goo appears. Church throws the ball at the red man. The swamp ball hits like wet cement.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Blaze is caught off guard by the brute's grab. He sent flying, but aerially recovers fairly quick. He get hit by the goo and gets knocked off his feet. He stands and incinerates the goo off of him. "It's really annoying me when others get involved. It just adds to the people I have to kill." Blaze snaps his fingers and a fire golem comes out of the ground. Blaze points at church. "Boot, meet ant. Boot, go crush."  the golem charges at church. It punches him in the face and then grabs his arm and throws him in the direction of the Assassin's HQ. The Golem turns to Aixus. "Not him. He's mine" The golem snarls at Aixus and jumps away. He lands a few feet away from Church and taunts him. "Now that he's out of the way, why don't we get started on that real fight you were talking about earlier?" 

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Church falls in front of the HQ. Church stands up and brushes himself off. He sees the fire golem is taunting him. Church becomes enraged. Church tackles the golem to the ground. Church summons a pools of swamp water. Church grabs the golem by the throat and begins to drown it in the pool of swamp water. Church with his other hand slams it into the ground. A the ground ripples and heads right for the red guy.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Aixus is surprised and grateful for Church's arrival. Before he could even say thanks the golem came. As the golem turned to him, Aixus prepares to defend himself. Aixus turns to Blaze when he sends the golem to fight Church. Assuming Church could handle himself, Aixus focuses on Blaze. "This will be fun." Aixus runs at him and grabs him with his dark claw. The dark claw get bigger and Aixus slams Blaze on the ground multiple times, leaving a small crater on the ground.  He then slams him through several buildings, knocking them all down and making a lot of noise. He slam him on the ground one more time and let's him go. Aixus walks a little closer to Blaze. "Woah man, are you okay? You look like you got taken down by a complete badass.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm

The golem gets tackled onto the ground. While Church is drowning him, he takes advantage of the fact that Church briefly took his attention away from the golem to attack Blaze and reaches out to grab Church's face. The golem grabs church's face and slams him down beside him. The golem, still holding Church's face gets up, and lifts Church by his face. He then heats up the hand he's holding Church with and throws him into the HQ. Due to the building being a new one, it did not collapse, but Church is heavy enough to break through floors and walls. The golem starts to continuously throw large fireballs at the HQ, attempting to set it on free with Church and whoever was there before still inside.

Blaze gets caught by the dark claw and gets slammed through multiple things. Though this was painful, blaze laugh when Aixus made his joke. Blaze slowly gets up and dusts himself off. "You're hilarious." Blaze punches Aixus in the face and twice in the stomach. He then punches him in the face again, knocking him off his feet. Blaze then jumps high in the air and lands on Aixus' stomach with a flame charged knee. "Whoah man, are you okay? You can't possibly be a badass if your beaten to a pulp like that, right?"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Church falls through multiple floors and finally stops on the bottom floor. Church heads for the door when the building gets hit by fire balls. Church breaks threw the front doors, sending them flying at the golem. Church is hit by a few fire balls. The swamp water running threw Churches skin and veins puts the fires out in a matter of seconds. Churches regeneration heals the burns on his face. Church stomps his foot against the floor. 10 zombies spawn from the ground. The zombies grab the golem and hold his arms. Church pulls the clever from his back and slashes at the golem.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 pm

(continued from Assassination:The One With Influence Over The Mind, Post n65)

Zex walked out with Clerx and stopped seeing Church fly through the walls of HQ. 

"What the?"

Zex's eyes then widen seeing Clerx freeze as fireballs hurl towards her.

"Clerx!"

In an instant he flash stepped to her and stood in front of her stopping the fireballs in their tracks.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:34 pm

(ctd from Assassination:The One With Influence Over The Mind, Post n65)

Clerx snaps back to reality. "Th-thanks,"She stammers. "I thought I was getting better... The flames die down from the building due to Church's swampy water.

She looks around to see Aixus in the distance, fighting the red-headed fire-user. Turning to Zex, she quickly says, "Can you go and help Aix? Your water element abilities should be able to help, and I'd be in the way. I'll stay here and help Church, now that the fire's out."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Aixus has difficulty breathing after Blaze's attack. He laughs as Blaze makes his joke. "Did you stay up past your bedtime thinking of that one?" he says sarcastically as he gets up off the ground. "Or maybe you stole it from your mommy yesterday as she changed your diapers." Aixus laughs some more. He runs to Blaze and uppercuts him high into the air. Aixus jumps up and catches up to him. He elbows him in the back of the neck with his ice claw and quickly knees him in the stomach as he starts to fall. He then elbows him in his back with his dark claw, sending him plummeting into the ground. Aixus lands a few feet away and barrages Blaze with dark and ice blasts, about 24 per second for 30 seconds. Total Dark and Ice blasts: 720

(They look like black and cyan ki blasts)

Aixus stops and waits for the dust to clear to see how Blaze turned out.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 pm

The golem grabs both zombies and crushes them. It gets slashed by the cleaver twice. As the third slash gets close, the golem raises its body temperature and melts the cleaver before it makes contact with the golem. The golem grabs the arm Church used to attack him and throws him in Clerxha's direction. It then starts to throw fireballs like it did before, but this time aimed at Church and Clerxha.

Blaze gets hit by every one of Aixus' combinations. He fails to dodge any of the blasts thrown at him. Once the dust clears, Blaze is revealed to be semi frozen. He just stands there with his head down. "Never in a million years would I have though that I'd be forced to use my trump card against you." Blaze's eyes turn red. Soon, his whole body goes back to its original temperature. A flaming aura forms around his upper body. The aura is in the shape of another humanoid. The aura has arms and eyes. It also wields a sword.

(This is nothing like the susanoo from Naruto, it's more like a red Yamato from Devil May Cry 4)

Blaze disappears and appears right in front of Aixus. The aura grabs Aixus with its right hand and repeatedly stabs him in the torso area, coming out the other side. After about 30 continuous stabs, the aura throws Aixus and creates a large, intensified fireball and launches it at Aixus. When the fireball hits, it creates a huge, blinding explosion that makes the ground shake. "Now that that's over with..." Blaze disappears and appears behind the golem. Blaze interrupts the golem's assault, stabbing it and absorbing it. "None of you had to get involve, NONE! You people were dead the moment you decided to interfere. Now, I can't show mercy. The Psychic desires your deaths and I will deliver. I will however, give you the chance to fight for your lives. Stand up and fight"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Zex nodded to Clerx and pulled out his katana. He then flash-stepped and appeared where Aixus was fighting the red head. He tightened his grip on his katana s he saw Aixus get pierced through  he ran up to him and put him in a bubble of water filed with light. it started to heal him as Zex turned to face the Golem and red head. He flash stepped in between them and Clerx and Church. Zex smacked the fireballs back and shot a blast of water at him powerful enough to knock him off the Golem. 

"Sorry hot head but you look like you needed to cool off."
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 pm

(ooc: the golem is gone, blaze has an aura around his upper torso, but it okay lol)

The water evaporates before it even comes close to reaching Blaze. He looks at Zexor and grins. "Kid, you are literally walking into the frying pan." The aura grabs Zexor and slams him on the ground several times. It then throws him into a building and slashes at the base, causing it to collapse on top of him. Blaze turns to Clerxha and Church. "So, will it be one at a time, or all at once?"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Zex groans as he hits the ground repeatedly. He blinks as he goes flying into the building. He looks forward and smirks. He flash steps right as he hits the building wall and launches himself to the rooftop of an out of sight building.

"Man that hurt. this guy means business. Gonna have to step it up." 

Zex takes a deep breathe and vanishes appearing behind them. He stabs the ground with his katana and an earth dome forms around the guy and cuts off the flow of oxygen to him and his flames.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Blaze gets trapped in the dome. He snaps his fingers and two fir golems come out of the ground outside of the dome. They punch through the dome. Blaze finishes the job, breaking and jumping out of the dome. Blaze lands in front of the dome. The aura grabs both golems and throws them at Zexor. As they get close to him, they explode violently. As they explode, Blaze watches. "Pitiful waste of space"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Zex smirks as the Golems fly at him. 

"Heh too slow."

He drops his weighted cloak and vanishes in the explosion. He reappears on the roof of the HQ crouching on the ledge.

"Haha thats all you got hot head. Your gonna have to try harder to catch me."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:03 am

"Blaze. You're done. No more jokes. Just you and me." Aixus stands on the roof of the building across from the HQ. His eyes and scar glow blue. "Fight someone who's a match for you. Or are you scared?" Aixus jumps down from the roof and lands a few feet away from Blaze
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:33 am

Blaze turns to look at Zexor. He's about to say something, when Aixus speaks. He turns again to see him standing on the roof of the building across. He listens to what Aixus says and waits for him to finish before speaking. "Please, you're no match for me as I am now, but I will grant you your wish. We will fight after I kill them." Blaze turns to the other three. The aura make an intensified fireball in its right hand. It winds back about to throw them.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:47 am

Zex smiles happy to see Aixus back up and about. As the Blaze charges the Aura Zex jumps down in front of Clerx and Church. He takes his Katana and takes a deep breath. He closes his eyes as Blaze throws the ball. Just as the ball is about to make contact Zex opens his eys and swings down creating a wave of water. The water hits the ball and evaporates causing a large cloud of vapor to fill the air. Zex then puts out his hand and surrounds the whole front of the HQ so that the three cannot be seen by neither Blaze nor Aixus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 pm