Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

I forgot where to find food.....help?

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

I forgot where to find food.....help? - Page 3 Empty Re: I forgot where to find food.....help?

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Aixus looks at the food. He wondered if he had any family or friends that he didn't remember. He thought about any siblings that he might have and what they might looks like. The though of it made him smile a bit, but as the fact that he would never know for sure hit him, he became very sad. He lost his appetite and everything. However, he didn't want to ruin everyone else's mood, so he kept his sadness to himself and took some of his fries to eat. "Thanks, it really good." He said to Clerxha as he ate.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

I forgot where to find food.....help? - Page 3 Empty Re: I forgot where to find food.....help?

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:36 pm

"Thanks," Clerxha says in response to Aixus. She picks up the folder, and rifles through it.

In a serious tone, she says to all of them, "Should we alert the rest of the organization? Or leave it for us to take care of...? She's used to just following orders, not trying to take an initiative, so she decides to listen to what they choose.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Aixus eats his fries as he thinks of something. "If I am the leader, which one of you three is second highest in command?" he sits there eating fries while he waited for a response.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Clerxha's voice is quiet. "Last time you had said I had moved up rank or whatever... but I still never completed learning... and I never fought Drax..." She stops for a second. "But then again, that's not really important right now."

She tilts her head to the side slightly. "Why do you ask?"
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Aixus stands and walks closer to her. "Because I'm making you temporary leader. You are now temporary leader of whatever it is you are and I'm gonna step down for awhile." Aixus turns and sits back down. "Now that you're the leader, you can decide for yourself whether or not to keep this under wraps." Aixus takes a whole bunch of fries and stuffs them in his mouth. He starts to chew, waiting for her to make her decision.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

There is no sign of surprise in her face at all; she saw this coming since Aixus's memories were stolen. She lets out a short laugh- she didn't expect it this soon though. "No pressure or anything," Clerx says in a sarcastic tone.

She stares at the food in front of her as she weighs her options. Telling everyone means more people could get hurt... But then again, by letting them know, we have a better chance of winning. 'Specially against that mind-guy. Besides, who knows how many of them are here... And if one guy could cause that much damage...

She looks up, and there's a determined fire in her brown eyes. "They need to know."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Zex nodded and walked out to explain things to Church. 

"Hey big guy. You got a sec? Clerx wants me to explain what happened in the city with the mind guy."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Aixus watches Zexor leave. "Hey Clerxha. Can I talk to you in private after we're done eating here? There's something I need to ask you." Aixus says, cutting his entire steak into little cubes.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Clerxha smiles. "Of course."

She sends out a message to all the Organization members:
    Attention Everyone!
    There have been intruders in the Dark City.
    Extremely dangerous, so I'm calling a meeting-
    meet at the old Bar and Grille ASAP.
    ~Clerxha

She frowns at the message, "Hardly seems assassin-like... Oh well. Her stomach rumbles, so she starts eating the food she had cooked earlier.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Church hears Zex talking but dose not immediatly respond. He continues to look out into the streets watching for anything to happen. He finally responds but does not break his focus. 

Church have second... Little man can talk... 

Church sniffs around once more before glancing down at Zex.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Zex looked to church as he began to explain.

"Wells here's the rundown. Clerx, Aixus, and I went to the city to fight the min guy. I was supposed to distract him and he got to me and filled me with darkness. He made me fight some monsters and made me bad. We tried to blow him up but he made the missles blow up Aixus. He then took Aixus' memory and made his hair white. Now we gotta figure out his plan on our own cause Aixus was the only one who knew."

Zex looked at him hoping her understood.

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:48 am

Church understood. He nodded his head and went back to guarding the door. He side stepped to make room for Zex to reenter the bar.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Noticing that Zexor finished explaining what happened to Church, Clerxha walks over to them. She doesn't exit the bar and grill, but she's close enough to everyone that they can all hear her.

Her voice wavers a bit at first, but then becomes more confident by the second. "I called everyone here for a meeting. We could use all the help we can get. Plus, they also need to join us if we don't want the city to be destroyed. If that one guy could nearly destroy a block-worth of buildings plus the doubly-structured HQ, imagine what would happen if they invaded with a bunch of people with those abilities..." Cler's mind blanks for a second, and then she shakes it off. "Anyway, we need to stick together while at the same time fan out. If nobody comes by within ten minutes in response to the emergency call, we'll go in groups of two."

She makes her way back to the bar and sits herself down. Let's end this soon. She folds her hands on the bar and rests her forehead against her knuckles.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Church nods at Clers statement. Church keeps watch over the bar. He stands and looks for any signs of movement from the streets.
    Allies I
    Allies I
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Allies I Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 pm

A figure stands in front of the now half-burnt Assassin's Headquarters. He was very tanned and had white hair. He looks around at the buildings that were knocked down. He puts a cigarette in his mouth and lights it with his index finger. "So this is where the new carrier lives. At least he's not dead. It gets very tiresome to search and search only to find out that the carrier is dead." he sighs. "First one in a long time to survive the fire. I should get going, I don't want him dying before I get to him." He continues walking in the direction of the bar and grill.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Church looks and finally sees something aprouching the bar. Church slams his fists on the ground a lets out a loud grunt. He holds his arm out and places his palm on his chest. He lightly pushes the man away from the door. 

What you want...

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 am

Zex nods in agreement with Clerx. He then walks into the bar and drinks the rest of his water. 
    He then grabs the burger he asked for and took a big bite. Hearing Church speak like he was talking to someone Zex went out with his mouth full and said muffled as walked up behind Church.

"Hey big guy..whats up?"

Seeing an unfamiliar looking person in front of Church, Zex swallowed and wiped his mouth. He then looked to the stranger.

"Um, can we help you with something?
    Allies I
    Allies I
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Allies I Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 am

C
    The man keeps smoking his cigarette and he seems to be enjoying it more than any other usual smoker would. When he saw Church, he thought he was a statue because he wasn't really moving and his skin wasn't human. Church catches him by surprise when he pushes him, knocking the cigarette out of his mouth. The man looks at Church with a scorn look. When Zexor comes out of the bar, the man realizes that he needs to keep his cool. He looks at Church. "That was Ferelian Ash. Ferelian Ash is very expensive. You are now in debt for the cigarette you just knock out of my mouth, fool." His attention turns to Zexor. "If I needed assistance, I would've asked for it. However, you can make yourself useful by getting out of my way. I have business in this building. Step aside." He takes out another cigarette and lights it with his finger. This cigarette was not Ferelian Ash. He didn't want the brute who doesn't have the knowledge to ask verbally before he asks physically to knock it away again, that would really piss him off.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 am

Aixus hears Church speak as well. He stayed eating his steak because he saw that Zexor had gone outside to handle it. He figured it be best to determine how reliable he is now. He continued to stuff his mouth with the delicious steak and fries. He eat so much he started to choke. He grabs a cup of water and drinks it to wash down the food. Once the food was down, Aixus felt relieved. More relieved than he should. All his aches and pains for the battle that just happened we're gone. Aixus didn't realize that it was the water's doing, his attention turned to his right arm, assuming that it was the dark claw that healed him. After a while, he continues to eat his food.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:35 am

Clerxha hears the conversation that's going on outside, and lifts her head up off the bar. She walks over to the white-haired man and looks at him quizzically. As he lights his new cigarette, she asks, "And what business would that be?"

Crossing her arms, Cler looks straight at the man's face. "It's not as though we're trying to impede... whatever you're doing, but seeing as none of us recognize you, it's only logical to wonder about a stranger." To her, the man doesn't seem dangerous, like the other fire guy from before. Yet the fact that he showed up so soon after the earlier attack left Clerx with her guard up.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Church didnt care about his cigarette. Church knew he had a job and he was gonna do it. Church steps infront of the door, blocking it completely. Church crosses his arms and and glares down at the man.

Church no care why you here, unless boss man say ok, you no get in...
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Aixus sees Clerxha walk away. He wants to follow, but he'd much rather eat the food in front of him. He convinced himself by telling himself that there were three capable whatevers outside and that it would be enough. He continues to stuff his face with what seemed to be an endless plate of steak and fries. He chokes a couple of times, but that's nothing some water wouldn't be able to fix.
    Allies I
    Allies I
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Allies I Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:24 pm

The man smokes his cigarette and blows out the smoke with no reguard for the individuals that stood in front of him. "My patience is wearing thin. I have no reason to explain myself to any of you verdashian fools." He smokes the cigarette again, finishing what was left of it. No smoke came out from his mouth. "There is an army of mages waiting to come and literally raise hell in this place. It would be wise to let me in. I have business with the carrier and I know he is in there. What say you, whench?"

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Church is not affected by the smoke he blew in at them. Church took a deep breath and blew a green swamp smoke back at the white haired man. Church then turned to Cler.

We let him in or what? 

Church opens the door enough to stick his head in. He looks to the boss man. 

I think someone here for you, but we no sure to trust him... 

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 am

Zex turned to Clerx as she walked out of the bar and grill. He then looked back to the guy and listened to what he had to say. He clench his fist at the warning and looked abit confused when he mentioned carrier, knowing he was talking about Aixus.

"What do you mean by 'carrier'?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:40 pm