Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

I forgot where to find food.....help?

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

I forgot where to find food.....help? - Page 2 Empty Re: I forgot where to find food.....help?

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:02 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]<--Closest thing to Ishi 
    Aixus activates his "aura" (referred to as Ishi) Ishi is not like Blaze's aura. Ishi is cyan and instead of a long sword, it wields a katana. Another difference is the energy that they are made of. Ishi is dark/ice and Blaze's aura is fire. Ishi grabs Blaze's aura's arm and tightens his grip on it, making it impossible to throw another fireball. "Still think I'm no match for you?" Aixus stands there, grinning and waiting for Blaze's first reaction.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

I forgot where to find food.....help? - Page 2 Empty Re: I forgot where to find food.....help?

Post by Enemy I Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:37 am

Blaze turns around and sees that Aixus has one too. His eyes widen and his jaw drops. "H-how? Th-that's impossible." Blaze notices Aixus' dark claw. A look of realization comes across his face. His aura dissipates and he walks backward into the steam created by Zexor and disappears without a trace. His words echo throughout the area after he disappears. "This is not the end. I will be back."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 am

Aixus stands there starring at the mist waiting to make sure he was gone. Suddenly, his stomach growls. His eyes and scar stop glowing and Ishi dissipates as Blaze's aura dissipated. Aixus falls to his knees and hands. "Awww, I'm SO hungry. I could eat a whale and I would still be hungry."

You do not eat whales. Maybe that is why you would be so hungry

Aixus stands up and dust himself off. "Uh...guys, you there?" he says, taking a few steps towards the mist.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 am

Dang it! I can't do anything! Cler thinks as she stands there in the line of fire. Zex deflects Blaze's attack twice, and she ends up watching the others fight. Again.

Once in the mist, Cler turns to Zex. "Thanks again. Wow, I feel just a bit worthless."

She hears Aixus's voice through the mist- both comments. She giggles a bit at the whale comment because he doesn't eat seafood. "Yeah, Aix, we're here." She creates a small gust of wind that dissipates the mist enough to let him see the three.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 am

Church stands up. The burns on his arms heal in a matter of seconds. Church looks and sees the red guy has disappeared. Church turned and looked at the HQ, Church was really annoyed that all the work they did is for nothing. A small puddle opens in the floor. Church reaches his hand in and pulls out a cleaver to replace the one the red guy melted. Church jammed the knife back into his back. Church looked to see if Cler was ok. He remembered he was thrown at her. He is just glad he didnt hit her. Church sniffed around trying to find where the fire guy could have gone but he cant get anything.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 am

Zex sighed as Blaze vanished. He then put his katana back in its sheath. 

"Man, and i was just starting to have fun."

He then turned to Clerx and smiled. 

"Dont worry. Thats what  here for. Ill always have your back."

Zex then looked to Aixus as he called out to them and the mist cleared. 

"We're all good man. But lets go get something to eat now. Im starving.."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 am

Aixus let's out a sigh of relief. He looks at his dark claw as it turns back into his regular hand. Weird...I got the same power as him. There is definitely more to this claw than I know about. His stomach growls again, snapping him out of his thought process. "Please take me to a place that has good food in it. I'm starving."

Today has definitely been a long day for you. I believe you deserve your share of resting.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:01 pm

"I know," Cler says with a smile. She looks at her teammates with a smile, thankful that everyone's ok.

Clerx looks back at the partially destroyed mansion with distaste. "Well, I'd cook you guys food here if the part that was destroyed hadn't been the one way into the kitchen. I guess we could sneak into Mura's old bar and grill and I'd cook you something there. Then we can also come up with a plan to beat these guys without bein' interrupted."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Aixus nods in agreement with Clerxha. "Yes! That's a great idea...How far is this bar and grill place?" Aixus says, walking a bit closer to her.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Zex nodded and smiled.

"That sounds good. Its not too far from here. Lets get going."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Clerx points to a deserted building nearby- the empty bar and grill. If you guys head there, I'll grab what I can get out of the wreckage- I just stocked up food yesterday... No use in wasting money or food."

Cler examines the building. It's structurally sound, but the only obstacle is that a wall crumbled in front of the door. "I'll be right back," she says, and runs off through the wall. Clerxha comes back a couple seconds later carrying several bags of food in her arms. "Well, I think this is enough. Let's go."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Aixus looks impressed when Clerxa walks though the walls. When she comes back, Aixus sees her carrying several bags. He walks over to here bad takes most of them. "Let me help you with that." He says, taking the bags and walking to the bar and grill.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Zex walked over to the bar and grill. He opened the door and tried the light switch. 

"Looks like theres no power. Give me a sec."

He said to the others as he walked inside. He hoped over the bar and went down to the basememt. He created a torch and looked around until he found the power box. He them put his other hand on the box and began to push electricity into the building. A few seconds later the lights upstairs flickered and turned back on. Zex them went back upstairs and wiped his hands with a towel behind the bar. 

"There we go."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Aixus walks in and sets the bags on top of the counter. He sits on one of the stools and looks at his right hand, wondering what the hell happened during the fight. First the fireball and now the aura? I don't understand what's happening. I wish I had answers. Why would that lunatic replace my memories with all this power. And why would he send a mercenary to kill me after letting me go. I have 40 new questions and no goddamn answers! 

Calm down. For now just relax and eat. We can figure all of this out tomorrow.

Aixus just sits there looking at his arm asking himself the same questions over and over again.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Church had quietly followed them to the bar. Church saw the door and realized he wouldnt be able to fit. Church stood outside keeping watch as they all ate inside. Church never felt hot, cold, hunger, pr thirst so it would make sense for him to be on guard. After that red guy attacked Church was taking no chances. Church quitly stood, listening and watching.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Cler walked in with the others, and took her place behind the bar once Zex turned on the lights. She noticed that Church was staying outside, guarding the entrance. Smart. 'Specially since he doesn't need food, and can hear us from that distance....

She picked up the bags and rummaged through them. "Well, there's supplies here for... burgers, steak, um... mac and cheese, pizza- though that'd take too long-, chicken, pasta..." Clerx looks up at her teammates. "So what do you want?" she asks as she takes out a steak and some frozen french fries for herself.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Aixus just sits there, starring at his arm and lost in his own mind. So many questions, so little answers. He wonders what it would feel like to have all the answers. He knows he was told to relax and he knows that he should, but he still wonders how and why. He's so lost in his thoughts that he fails to hears Clerxha when she makes her query.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Zex smiled seeing Church wait outside. He then climbed over the counter and sat the bar.

"Id like a burger if thats not too much trouble."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Cler smiles. "No problem. It's easy."

Turning to face Aixus, she says, "What would you like?" she then smirks, and adds as she waves slowly in front of his face, "You do know, if you don't say something, I could cook you fish. Just saying."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Aixus looks up when she waves her hand in front of his face. "No, I've heard I'm not allowed to eat fish, so I won't be having any of that anytime soon. Just give me whatever you're having." he smiles. "Thanks Clerxha." He goes to looking at his arm, wondering.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Clerxha giggles. "Okay then." She takes the folder out of her cloak and places it in front of Aixus. "You can read over that, though it's all old info. Zex, can you explain everything that's happened during the mission to Church while I'm cooking?"

Clerx takes out another steak and more fries and heads to the kitchen. She starts cooking the food all at once.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Aixus looks at the folder and then at Clerxha. He smiles, "That won't be necessary. Thanks." he says, pushing the folder a little closer to her. "So, why don't you guys tell me about yourselves. You all know lots about me, tell me about yourselves. Clerxha, why don't you go first." he says, trying to take his mind off his arm.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm

As the food slowly cooks on the grill, Cler walks back out to the bar, and sits behind the table, across from Aixus. She wants Church to be informed of everything that happened, but decides to wait on that. We actually never knew much about you, Clerxha thinks with a wry grin.

She folds her hands on the table as she begins to speak. "Well. You know my name, and that I can turn intangible. I also turn invisible and I'm pretty good with healing, though if it's a lot of wounds I get woozy.
    "Um... The scar on my forehead is the cause of me forgetting stuff. That's why I write stuff down in a book... Tell me when something happened, and I can probably rattle off more facts about the event than anyone who was there... Oh, and I run the bookstore in the city- which is why I'm normally the last of us to show up to meetings. Though I've been trying to change that habit...
    "Oh yeah, I also have a fear of fire that I'm working on. That's why I couldn't do much against that guy before... sorry 'bout that.
    "Well, I think that's all for now... Anything else is irrelevant at this point."

Cler looks back at the kitchen."I need ta go flip the steaks and burger now," she says, and darts off into the kitchen. After doing so, she returns out to the bar.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Aixus looks at her while she speaks. "Very interesting. So, you forget things too?" Aixus looks at his hands. "It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm constantly learning things that I should already know. Everybody around knows things about me that I should already know. It's like I am a stranger to my own self. And I ask myself over and over in my own head, How could I forget?" He looks back up at her. "Tell me, Does it ever get easier?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Cler nods when he asks about her forgetfulness. As he speaks, Clerx grins sadly- it's a feeling she has all the time, a feeling that she normally brushes off and ignores. Looking back at Aixus, she repeats him, "Does it ever get easier?" After thinking for a couple seconds, she begins to answer, choosing her words carefully.

"Does living life ever get easier?" She says in a slightly deadpan voice. She then looks down at the table, tapping her fingers as she speaks. "For you, yeah, I think it'll get easier. You'll regain your memories at some point, and if not... At least you'll know what's happened since. You won't have the constant nagging feeling that you're forgetting some vital detail, or have to worry that you could forget any given event at any second." Clerxha sighs. "Well, I think I'm getting a bit personal about after-effects, but I think that you'll get used to it soon. And before you realize it, it'll be a part of your life; my constant forgetfulness is a daily part of mine. Sure, it's a part that's annoying as hell- whoops, sorry, heck- but a part that also makes you... well, you. If you ever need to rant endlessly about it, I'm here. Sure, I might forget, but it'll return when it counts." Cler gives a lopsided grin. "Plus, it's easier to make a joke of it at points, rather than to just brood about it for ages and ages."

Cler stands up, and heads to the kitchen. She returns a minute and a half later with three plates. She sets one in front of her two teammates, and sits back behind the bar. "Eat up!" Clerxha exclaims with a childish tone to her voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:32 pm