Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Looking for friends...

XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Samurai
    Sub-role:

Looking for friends... Empty Looking for friends...

Post by XenophixVII Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Kajix was walking throughout "The Castle that never was" and tried to find someone...anyone who was willing to be friends with him. He looked around for a place to sit but just remembered that the only place to sit and actually communicate with someone was Drax himself in "Drax's shop of mystics." He sighed and kept on walking, dragging his heavy-nobody-self around to find a place to eat and hope someone would actually walk up to him and talk to him. His legs grew weak and his wings felt heavier than before. He finally remembered the potion of fire he used down on earth is the same one that Drax gave him. He found a bench and sat down drinking the fire potion down like a drunkard. With nothing left he melted the bottle in his hands and the glass turned to a vapor and it dissapeared into thin air. As he sat down he regained his fire abilities and started to feel nourished. He closed his eyes, put his head down and waited to be accompanied...or at least hoping to be accompanied...he then wondered if coming to this organization was a mistake...or if he had a reason to be here...he was questioning himself...going nowhere he restated questions as to why he was in this organization...he then just wanted the feeling of comfort...remembering the death of his old life and trying to remember the treasure-moment times with his parents. He then started to shed tears...tears of heat...
    Forever alone

Looking for friends... Empty Re: Looking for friends...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 pm

NoViXs saw kajix sad and he went up to him and asked him 

What's wrong?
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:15 pm

I wander through hallway after hallway looking for a way out and into the city. I've been walking for what feels like hours after mixing up some directions I got from a passerby. I'm just beginning to think of taking a break, when I walk around a corner and see Novix towering over some depressed looking dude who looks like he's on fire. I immediately whip off my coat, sprint towards the guy, and throw it over him to douse the flames, not even bothering to wondering why they're both not doing anything to put out the fire. As I try to smother the flames with my coat I yell out, hey buddy you OK!? Novix help me put out this fire before this guy gets burned!! 
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:41 pm

I looked up slowly to the spartan towering over me and I thanked him for his comforting spirit. I then looked at the other boy. He looked quite like a thief and I questioned his actions saying to the thief, "What the hec are you doing to me?!! Stop it!" I shouted as he tried to douse the flames on my wings. I then pushed the theif to the floor and flapped my wings to the point where I was lifted off the floor and a gust of heat came through the air and heated the area. As I was maintaining a stable position in the air I said to the theif, "Im a Phoenix and I stabilize the amount of fire that i excrete...i wish to be friends with others but by doing this you are only agitating me..." As i calmed down I flew  back down to the floor and I stared and observed Gexka... and eventually said, "Lets start over...My name is Kajix..Call me Kaji for short. I am a Phoenix from earth that was brought here from a message I obtained...What is your name?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

I slowly push myself off the floor and dust myself off. Sorry man, or bird?, or man/bird? I didn't know. Where I come from people are not usually on fire, and when they are they're killed as witches. I extend my hand for a handshake. My name's Gexka, but you can call me Gex. We cool? Well not "we", more like me because you're kinda on fire.
    lol!
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Kajix responded with a significant and simple smirk and said, "Of course dude were cool. And sorry for the shove before, got a little heated up there. And yes I'm like a bird/ human with wings. I have a bird form but ya-know gotta control myself so I'm in human form now."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 pm

K, I say, dropping my hand (I guess he's not one for handshakes). So now that we have the whole "being on fire thing is not bad" over with, is there anything else besides me bugging you? You're not looking so hot, emotionally I mean.
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Kajix had taken a step back and started to simulate thoughts to try and keep this conversation going so he won't feel the lonely pressure he had before and said, So whats your back story?...Theif...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:45 pm

You know I must be going crazy because I could've sworn I asked you a question first. But, since you asked sooooo nicely, I'll tell you what I know. I just arrived in this city a few days ago, and before you ask from where I'll tell you it's not from a where I arrived, but a when. You see from what I've figured out I was born thousands of years ago in another time. I was abandoned as a child and as I grew I learned to do whatever it took to survive, and yes that included releaveing people of their valuables. One day me and a few friends were robbing a small bar in the middle of nowhere. It should have been one of the easiest jobs we ever pulled. But we were set up! We were arrested and sentenced to hang. But when the moment of our deaths arrived we simply vanished. From what I know we each became pure energy. We tried to stay together but couldn't, we were forced to follow the flow of energy and were eventually separated. I was in that state for centuries and eventually went mad. I think I went through some sort of spiritual death and my heart was then consumed by darkness. I woke here, in this city. I don't know what happened to my friends or even if they're still alive. What I do know is that we were set up and I intend to use the powers I obtained from my "ordeal" to return to my time and punish whoever was responsible! As I've been telling my story I've sank onto the bench and now I slam a fist down on it. Hard enough to crack the stone. So I let out a sigh and attempt to smile, what's got you down?
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Well...pretty long story but Im willing to take a while and tell it. So I was born...As a hawk. My parents, who were also hawks, lived in a roman city where there were many scribes and fortune tellers saying that the gods were angry at them for sinning so a nearby volcano would erupt. Before all this my parents belonged to a Priest who blessed us and prayed for us so that we may become mail-carriers to carry mail miles apart and fly to cities so that we can let the king from our city let the king from another city, miles apart, let them know what will be occurring in our city so that they may join us for either a celebration or anything. So the priest blessed us and my parents one day learned how to speak and understand the human language. He was amazed at this so my parents were amazed that they themselves can have the knowledge to do this. So after years of traveling, about 3 years or so my parents decided to have me. And they named me Phoenix because when i was born, the priest didn't have to bless me so that I may learn to speak because I already had knew how to speak from my parents, since the genes were passed down. So one day, 7 years after birth, I was told by the king of the city I lived in to travel many miles to a new city that was born and welcome them to the kingdom. So my parents said their goodbyes to me and told me that they loved me and told me to go around the volcano, because that was in the direction that I was heading toward, and I agreed and ventured off. Now we are back from the beginning of the story.On my way toward the volcano I heard some scribes and fortune tellers say that the gods were angry at them and that the volcano would soon erupt. Me stupidly and curiously went straight toward the volcano and what happens? The volcanic activity had already became progressively worse and as I was nearing to it I decided to go close to it and go over it for a short period of time. The volcano erupted first sending ash out everywhere so i couldn't breathe nor see and I fell. That is all I remember. Eventually woke 8000 years later to find myself alive but in magma. Long story short from here, I raged and killed people using my reign of fire, since I eventually became a Phoenix that rose out of the ashes, and I found a messsage on earth sent from here and this is where I am now...In some organization...Takes deep breathe after telling the long story and says, yea...I know quite long...and btw the king nor me were ever able to get the message across those miles...soo now the city that now resides there is a city called Lamentitas city. So imagine of a pile of dead people...morbid as it sounds...imagine a bunch of hardened lava rock over it and then a city on top of it... Its a city on top of 8000 year old dead people!!! Kajix shouted angrily by the thought of it.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I see why your angry. If you were some mega smart genius you could write a paper on the similarities of our stories. The difference in mine is I have a goal, to return to my time and kill whoever got me into this mess. You, Mr.Phoenix, need a goal. Maybe not revenge, but you need to aim for something to ease the pain.  I abruptly stand up, stretch, and say, OK enough with the emotional stuff. If you can get us out of this maze of a castle I'll buy all three of us lunch, sound good? I hope they accept centuries old silver and gold, I say with a chuckle.
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 am

Sounds good to me! But I have a goal....I guess I'll tell you..His name is Neyspherc. He was the one that caused the earthquake that eventually caused the volcanic eruption... that killed my parents...and my old life...he is my weakness but I'd rather die and kill him than to not even try and let him kill 
    me. Thus the reason why I blast off mountainside with a blast of Fire to see If can see him inside them... but...let's not talk about it...my wings are already heating up...let's g-go and eat...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Lead the way! Because I'm completely lost. You coming Novix?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:40 am

Yes I am coming
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Alright everyone lezz go! I remember where a place to eat was so just follow me. Kajix and his new friends went on their way and quickly asked, by the way what do you guys wanna eat?
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm

I lift a hand to my chin and stat pulling on it like I have a goatee. Hhhhmmmm. Let's me think. I really want to go some place that has... what's the word, I go from pulling to tapping my chin,

MEAT!!!
    Surprised 
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Kk meat it is! Kajix and his buds were walking to the cafeteria and silently walked the half of the way that they had left to walk. Soo...NoVIX what's your back story even though you told me a partial amount of it?
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Who cares what he told you, I say indignantly, I haven't heard any of it so he'll start from the beginning. Just so I'm in the loop.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Well I guess I will tell you 
    I came from a planet called Reach it was a peaceful place at that time I was almost done with mastering my darkness. But until 1 day change my life that was the day hell was on Reach. I was training until a massive shadow was on top of me it was a giant purple ship thing I have never seen this before. But after a few minutes a swarm of ships came down and started shooting at the civilians. Knowing me and all my family would be killed we all got together and left to the country side. We met some of the locals over there they look ed friendly and they were. But then a few weeks pasted and then the covenant found us we were all that remained in the planet so knowing I would die in battle I sent my family and girlfriend to another planet. But then the covenant killed them all...... in my rage I destroyed the army killing millions of covenant it all came down to me and there leader. It was the most intense battle of my life but I eventually had him on the ground his last words were "fµç you" he was a douche bag and with that he died. After all of that I came here.... so that is my story 
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm sorry about your family NoVIX...I hope you get your revenge on those pitiful and agitational aliens...Ok so- oh and by the way NoVIX may i call you Nova? If thats ok with you of course?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:34 am

Ya 
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 am

(OOC: facepalm* Facepalm 
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 am

A man of few words; I like it, leaves more time for food, which may I remind you, we are going to get at this very moment! I run around behind Novix and start pushing on him to get him to move. But my feet keep slipping out from under me and I can't budge him an inch. Come on I said, grunting with the effort of pushing him food always makes me feel better, and besides, I still need you two to get out of this maze!
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Kajix chuckled at the sight of a small little thief trying to push the metal armored Spartan thing. We got to the cafeteria and saw moogle there waiting to prepare the food for us. K guys were here. Let's order from that Google over there but first I want to look at the menu. Kajix looks up and act like he's stroking a gotee. So guys watcha gettin'?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:16 am

Daxsep rounds the corner and sees two guys and a phoenix. He grinned, these guys would be prfect to get some money out of. He walks up to them.

Pardon me gentlemen, but would you have time fora friendly card game?    

He pulls out a deck of cards and smiles at them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:11 am