Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

So Many Change In Such Little Time...

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 5 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Xandy’s soul ravished in the enjoyable taste of Zexor blood she couldn’t stop drinking. She didn’t care about Zexor…even if he would die due to her devil like actions. She had no guilt of the problem she causes. In a moments Chris Pries her deeply rooted Teeth out of Zexor lifeless body. Then her mouth gets a new fresh bloody taste as her teeth aggressively champ down on Chris arm. She drinks quickly so blood rushes threw his vain into her crimson mouth. She Stares into Chris eyes with crazed heartless look of misery. As he held her tight…it didn’t affect Xandy but Xaria feed off the comfort and peace. Then Lexi voice comes and Xaria feed more. The crimson color faded from their irises to a dull brown. Xandy’s mouth was forced to let go, as Xaria took back control.  She pushes Chris way.

“NO XANDY!!!”

Xaria screamed…

“YES XARIA!!”

Xandy screamed…

They grab their head in pain as Xandy made one last act

She began speaking in abnormal tongues then thunder happen…the clouds roll over the skies as it start to storm…wind picks up…drops of blood fell from sky instead of water…it pour blood. The white pure snow became a tainted crimson.

Xaria fell and her eyes now fully brown. She looks at what she had caused…in shock she stared numb…

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 5 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Zex stared blankly as his eyes slowly closed shut. His heart began to slow down as his blood oozed out the hole in his chest. After a few moments his heart stopped.
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:48 am

I start feeling lightheaded as the blood was sucked from my body. A sigh of relif followed by a grunt escapse my mouth as im pushed away from the crazy girls jaws.
    Breathing heavily I try to get up but my body wouldn't move. My visio got blurry all I could see was a blurred daek sky, not a usual dark a bad dark sky. My heartrate begins to slow as I phase in and out of consciousness. I look around and notice zex, has ceased movements, his chest had stopped completely.

'c-crap-'

I turn to psychos direction, and notice she looks beyond crazy, she looks down right insane. I look around again and notice the snow, the once white snow is slowly turning red drop by drop. This suddenly seemed like a bad idea. I can't believe how much I actually lost. As I lay there week and unable to move, dark figures that kinda look like creepy ants starts forming from shadows on the ground. All of them staring ay me with there beady yellow eyes.

'what... Is... Is that that thimg.. From.. That time... Crap.. Why now'

As I try to move but not budge, the small creatures get closer and closer to me, covering my body from head to toe in there darkness. Engulfing me into a shadow that after a few seconds was gone along with me.

(ooc: no im not dead I was just, consumed by heartless. Also, I won't be here any more so continue. No im not off the site either)
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:42 am

(OOC: sorry if I made you think I just posted but I'll be posting later but letting you guys know its with my phone and for some reason the tool stuff isn't appearing and...yea so sorry :/)
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 am

Lexi waited a moment trying to focus on the their thoughts to try to understand what was going on. She clutches the scarf when she notices that Zexor's thoughts were fading in and out and slowly started to fall silent.
    She bolted up placing her hand on the tree for balance as her eyes  stared wide seeing further away. She began to run and jumped into the air letting her wings snap open as she sped in flight towards the scene. After a moment she dropped into a sprint. She jumped once more trying her best to fly but fell once more to her feet and ran the rest of the way.

Her eyes were set on Zexor and she dropped suddenly leaning above him and quickly placed her hands on his chest focusing her light to her hands as it transfered to him making his upper body glow. She let the light work on his body and as she turned she saw the dark figures appear all around Chris.

"No!" Lexi stumbled over to him but the moment she touched him he was gone.

She stared at the ground numb. All she could say was in a whisper... 
    "You promised..."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Something is wrong, Clerxha notices. There is the scent of iron in the air. Not iron, she realizes. blood. She peers out of the glass door, and sees blood pouring from the sky over a frozen park. What the...

She kicks the nobodies out of her shop, and creates a portal to the park, where she finds a group of familiar people.

Lexi was distraught; running around and crying.There's a familiar red scarf around her neck, but Cler dismisses it for the moment because she doesn't see Chris nearby at all. Zexor is lying on the ground with massive wounds to his chest. She can't see the severity, but Clerxha can tell from the light that Lexi already started healing it. Then there's another girl who she hasn't met other than in brief passing. Xaria, Clerx believes. The girl seems shell-shocked or something.

It only took Cler a few seconds to notice everything that was occurring. Being closest to Lexi, Cler runs over to the angel first. "Lexi... What happened?" She speaks in an anxious and caring voice, although her eyes continue to scan the area as she tries to look for clues as to what happened.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Oh…dear God…this is my fault….All my fault…

Xaria Screams and cries as tears clean her face from all the blood.

Xaria clothing face every inch of her was covered in Zexor blood.

She looks at her hand and there Zexor rib was…she was horrified at the monster she was…

LEXI….

She screamed

I-I’m s-s-o sorry….I-I-I….

She stuttered

Oh…God….I think I can fix t-this….

Xaria gets up quickly as she runs towards Zexor.

She sits by Lexi near his lifeless body.

Please…let me help….ilea….

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Zex lay on the ground as Lexi came up to him. The color starting to leaved his face. As Chris was swallowed by the darkness some of it entered into him. As Lexi healed him his wound closed up and the darkness began to spread. His heart was still not beating and his body becoming pale. By the time Xaria came to and Clerx showed up his body was filled with the darkness and it began to surround him creating a dark corridor and pulling his lifeless body in like quick sand.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Lexi stares down at the ground and reaches her hand to touch it but stops and clutches the red scarf. Her thoughts torn as she is brought to reality when Clerxha's voice is heard.  She looks up at her then at Xaria who had now come to and realized what she had done. 

"Xandy..."

At the mention of her heavenly name the wings on her back begging to almost hum as they glow.

Lexi quickly takes the bone from Xaria's hand and pulled Zexor back towards them. Then sending a blast of light at the dark corridor shutting it. Her eyes return to Xaria. 

"You can control blood yes? Find a way to get his blood circulation m Now." 

She hovers one hand over Zexor's chest and in swift yet cautious movements she return the bone to its place. Now using both hands she focused her light on his heart. Without looking up she spoke. 

"C lerxha if you know anything that can help then please do it."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Clerxha hastily joins the others by Zexor, and she kneels on the ground. She listens to Lexi's instructions, and wraps her hand around Zex's wrist. She bites her tongue when she can't feel a pulse. Blood flow's important... But he needs to have his heart started again too.

The darkness continues to swirl throughout Zex's body, and Cler sighs, her mind working a mile a minute. Best option would be for Lexi to keep the darkness at bay- that's probably causing the most damage- and for Xaria to get his blood flowing again. I can heal the wounds with only minor repercussions... She closes her eyes to get a better grasp of the damage that's been done. A large amount of internal bleeding, punctured lung, detached rib, and he's losing heat fast. I can cope with healing that...

It's less than fifteen seconds since she had knelt down when she speaks. "Lexi, please focus on keeping the darkness out of his body- it's like a poison to him. Xaria, regular circulation is vital, especially to his brain. His heart needs to be restarted- I'll do that. Then I can close up his wounds and make it like they didn't exist."

Clerxha knows that she sounds bossy, but for the moment she doesn't frankly care. She sends an electric pulse to his heart, and she feels a pulse- however light- start in Zex's wrist. She then starts healing, using her own energy to restitch and erase the wounds.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 am

Xaria listens to their instruction carefully. She took in a deep breath. The darkness was surrounding them...she could not focus in such conditions. Using her blood control she lifted the crimson snow and made a strong dome to protect them from such dark insanity. Then all her focus was on Zexor...

"He doesn't have an enough blood in him...
    ...to pump threw his veins....
    Blood transfusion... is... 
    vital for his survival."

With out thinking Xaria Cuts her wrist open. Then she cuts Zex writ no blood ever came from his small abrasion. She placed the two cuts on top of each other. Using her blood control she pump her own blood threw Zexor body; Causing his heart rate to pick up rather quickly.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:45 am

The darkness persisted and pushed it's self back into his body and fought for control as the girls worked to try and bring him back. After Lexi put back his rib there was still the matter of the other organs it had punctured.As Clerxha sent an electric pulse into his body his chest jolted slightly. A pulse appeared but only for a moment since he had barely any blood in him. When Xaria cut his wrist and began to push blood into him it spread through out his body and into his heart. But his heart was still not pumping. It needed a kick start to get it going again and even if it did get going again there was no assurance his body would accept her blood.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 am

(OOC: Phone is being stupid and tools aren't showing so I can't change the color :/ )

Lexi nods as her eyes close. She felt the darkness fight for control and knew she had to focus. When her eyes opened they shined bright and she looked at Zexor. She passed her hand from his feet up to his chest , stopping for a moment to place a glowing hand on his forehead blocking out any darkness trying to control his mind and fills it with thoughts of hope. Her other hand then hovers over his heart as well.

"We must work quickly. I will make a barrier around us but I can only hold it for so long." She says knowing it will take a good deal of energy considering what she had already lost from her prior injury.

She forms a halo of light around his head and his chest then stands to her feet. As she rises she begins to murmur in a heavenly tongue as a circle of Heavenly light surrounds them. Lexi stays standing and uttering a heavenly prayer as she stands as Guardian.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am

Clerxha nearly sighs in relief when Lexi begins to impede the darkness. It makes her job much easier and simpler. Despite needing to focus on healing his wounds, she is able to hear Xaria speak.

"Xaria, please please please tell me you're a universal blood donor," Clerxha responds quickly when she senses the blood transferring into Zex's body. All of the internal bleeding has healed, and she's almost done repairing his lung.  "I'm not sure what his blood type is..." She silently prays that Xaria is; if not, she hopes that Zex has AB positive blood.

"All I-" Clerx yawns, despite trying to stifle it; after all, this is major healing going on over the course of a few minutes. "All I have left is reconnecting the bones," she adds once she's healed Zexor's lung. She grabs his wrist again. "And I need to restart his heart again. There's no pulse- probably wasn't enough blood before..."

Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and word use... derp)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Xaria knows her blood is universal but it will not due.

“Zexor needs a relative or…or a clone of him…Wait I know what to do guys but it is pretty risk because I’m going to let Xandy take over. She the only one who can help Zexor now…Also she feeds off the darkness so that will saw that issue. She may have caused this but….I must do this…”

Xaria stand up and walks few feet away. Her brown eyes light up to a bright crimson tone. A Cold twisted smile comes across Xandy pale flesh. Her element of self-turn dark filled with death. Frantic laughter beings to form from her deformed smile. As she widens her mouth like a vacuum it suck up all filth; the darkness was consumed. Xandy did this odd form of dance. Step by step …the earth trembled. A Weird demonic vice ascend to the heavens and reflected back down to hell send message of resurrection. As she dance a shadow of a body forms almost like a dance partner. There appeared Zexor somebody brought back from the dead in the flesh.  The last act Xandy must do is a kiss of life that last temporarily. Slowly she moved. Her lips dripping with blood. A kiss was given and breath was brought to the corpse.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Zexs body lay on the ground and a small amount of color came back to his body as the darkness left it.

The body stood up as it appeared next to Xandy. He appeared as if he was sleeping standing up. He was the same shape and build of Zexor but his face was slightly different and his hair was medium long and flowed down covering his eyes partially. He was also wearing a Keikogi that was black and blue. As Xandy kissed him his pale skin became colored and he gasped for air opening his eyes. Looking at his eyes that were exactly like Zex's you could tell they were the same person. He blinked and looked around at the three girls and the guys body on the floor. He took a step back in shock as he looked around.

"Whats going on? Where am I?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:40 pm

(ooc: its been so long i had to read over what happened Razz)

Lexi keeps her eyes locked on Xaria to make sure that when Xandy takes over she doesn't make chaos.
    She shudders at the sound of the voice but stands her ground. However when the figure appears she can't help but lose her focus, even for just a second. 

She continues her heavenly prayer as she turns to look at Zexor and then back at the new figure just as Xandy brings him to life. Her eyes widen as the name escapes her lips in a voice not entirely her own.

"Zero..."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Clerxha remains oblivious about the sudden appearance of the somebody. She's a bit too preoccupied with mending his bones, specifically the rib that had been ripped out entirely. Even with her eyes closed, she can feel a haze around herself. Focus, Cler. Just a little bit more healing to go... Once the bones have been fixed, Clerx takes a deep breath. All the superficial wounds fade as well, and it doesn't even look as though Zex had fought anything at all.

Clerxha opens her eyes, and stifles a yawn again. She notices Lexi staring at a guy who looks almost the same as Zexor. It takes a second or two before it clicks in Cler's mind. Zero... Zex's somebody?! She can't help but smile- Perfect timing.

"I'm done healing," she says as she stands up, stretching to fight off the exhaustion. "Tell me when you need me to start his pulse."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:52 am

“Zero I brought life back to your corpse so you can help your nobody, Zexor .  You will help him. Do you understand me? Think of it this way if he dies all of your soul dies with him…and in hell or haven you will reign.  He is dead at the moment but your soul lies with in his body. You must act quickly before his soul is taken by a ripper of death….darkness will consume him….you would want that happening to you…in order to bring him back you must be willing to give of your blood.”

Xandy speaking harshly                                                                            

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 am

Zero blinked at what the girl was saying and stepped back a bit scared of her. He looked at the body on the ground and slowly walked over to it. 

"What is going on here? What is she talking about my soul and this guys soul, darkness swallowing him up? And these girls, theres something different about them and how do the crazy girl and the one with the whit hair know my name?"

He thought to himself and shook his head as he took a knee next to the white haired girl. Zero looked down at the body and felt as is he recognized his face but didn't know from where. He then looked at the girl with the white hair that had glowing light surrounding her, the girl with the dark aura and crazy eyes and the smaller girl at the head of the body with what looked like a dart launcher on her arm.

"Ok, i understand what you want me to do i dont mind helping, But first i need to know who you girls are and how you know my name?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Lexi looks down at Zero as he takes a knee and speaks. She nods finding it understandable that he would want to know their identities.

"I am Lexi...an angel...Ilea is my true name, as far as I know I did not know you in your somebody but Xandy did because you told her your past."

She says as she points to Xandy/Xaria. She motions back to Zexor as she continues.

"I do however know you in this form. You can trust us, we just want to save...you."

Lexi looks into his eyes and nods giving a silent promise and hoping he can trust them.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Clerxha walks over to Zex's somebody, "My name's not important at the moment. What is important is the fact that I don't know how much longer he can stay like that before revival won't work."

She's starting to get antsy. Losing someone is not something she wants to go through. "Sorry for rushin ya, but I'd rather heal him as quick as possible and answer questions later."

Cler wrings her hands anxiously as she returns to Zex's side.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Xandy growls with intense dark stares. She looks at everyone.

Xandy eyes change brown she fell to her knees; as Xaria pleaded.

“Damn it…Hurry guys….it is murky and arctic….inside this mind.”

Xandy come through yet again anger as usually.

She stomp this woman’s foot opened up hell underneath her flames arouse.

“Zero stop the rash question! Do you not realize your soul and memories are at risk? There is no time for recreations of lost minute, which death stole from you. You Zero are a corpse I brought life to you to save your nobody it’s too late for you….im sorry about that but Zexor is a good man. Now I need you to lay beside him now as I perform a blood transfer”   

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Zero looked at Lexi and nodded. HE then looked to Clerxa snd listened to what she said and sighed then nodded again. His eyes then widened as Xaria yelled at him. HE then looked to the body and layer on the ground beside Zexors body quietly. He then looked to Lexi.

"I dont real understand what is going on but i know I'm not supposed to be here. But whatever i can do to help I'm willing to do.

HE looked to Lexi and Xandy, Lexi, and Clerxha then to Zex's body. He then smiled.

"Make sure to save him ok. i dont know what it is but i feel like he cares a lot about you girls."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Lexi looks to Xandy feeling annoyed at her harshness.
    "Xandy RELAX!" She holds her hand up towards her.

She turns back to Zero with a sigh sensing Clerxha's anxiousness.

"Zero please just listen to Clerxha and and be as helpful as possibly. This must be done quickly...."

Her eyes drift to Zexor's face then away to the forest as she finishes.

"We don't have much time..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:49 pm