Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

So Many Change In Such Little Time...

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 2 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Zex gasped as he put his hands on his neck and melted away the ice. He rubbed his neck as he slowly stood up and caught his breathe. He looked to her and looked into her eyes. It was the same look Xandy used to get when she had memories of her torturous past. He then understood what was going on. He walked over to Lexi slowly and steadily.

"Lexi...its gonna be ok...its just me...its Zex..Im not gonna hurt you. No one is gonna hurt you. Your safe here. Please listen to me."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 2 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Lexi looks up at him eyes bright with not only fear but also a rage that had been dug down deep within her heart.

"I need....to get outside...out out  ...out of this place!"

Her memories clashed with the present and as he came closer she saw instead the dark flaming hands grab for her and she screamed.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" 

Her voice broke as she shrieked and threw her hand out in front of her and sent out a large blast of Holy Light at Zexor that would send him flying. 

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Zex yelled as he reached his hand out to her. 

"Lexi No!"

He blasted back into the window and flew through the glass. The glass shattered around him as he fell from the top of the castle to the ground with a hard thud that echoes through the city. His body was covered in glass and a small crater around him as he lay unconcious.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Lexi stares wide eyed as Zexor is blasted out of the window. Just then her mind twists reality and she sees the walls closing in on her. She looks around her horrified as blackness starts to surround her. she screams and spreads her arms out wide as a flash of light spreads out all around her and out through the Dark City.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Zex groaned in pain as he slowly came to. His body feeling weak with pieces of glass peirced into him. He managed to open one eye and looked up seeing a bright light shine from the castle. 

"Le-....-xi..."

He took a  deep breathe as he began to glow and absorbed the light energy. The glass was pushed out of his body and his wounds slowly healed. He slowly got up and supported himself on one knee. He coughed up a bit of blood and groaned in pain. 

"I have to...stop...her.."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Lexi looks up the echo of her scream booming through her ears. In the distance she sees a small light. without trying to figure if this way was safe she stumbled her way and jumped into the light. 

falling...falling...

Lexi gasps taking in the fresh air. she notices the rush of air as she fall down to the ground and opens her large white wings and is lifted upward.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Zex watched the window seeing Leci come up to it. She seemed to be in a daze or a trance. He slowly stood to his feet and his eyes widened as he saw her jump out the window and begin to fall to the ground. 

"LEXI!"

Zex quickly summoned all his strength and flash stepped running up to the castle and up the side of it. He then jumped off the wall and grabbed her in the air as her wings opened. 

"I got you Lexi!"

He held onto her as thry soon hit the ground.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Lexi was still in a daze. Her head spinning and her heart pounding she hardly realized Zexor moving up to her.  Once a he qas close to the ground she  pulled her wings in and landed on her bare feet with a thump.
    She jumps when she noticed Zexor and took several paces back.  She looked around then shut her eyes focusing. When she opened them again she faced the direction of the forest and darted in a sprint smirking as she felt the thump of each step, the only sound she made.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Zex sighed in relief as they hit the ground safely. He looked to her concered.

"Weh that was close. Lexi what were you..."

He then blinked realizing she had jumped from his arms and closed her eyes after stepping away from him. He looked at her confused wondering what she was doing. Once she faced the woods his eyes widened as she soon dashed off towards them. 

"Lexi wait!"

He said as he flash stepped infrontof her and held her tight.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Lexi moves before he can hold her tight enough and jumps into the air and forms huge ice spikes around Zexor. She lands on all fours in a crouch and snaps her head up to look at him, eyes shining brightly.

"Leave me be!"

Lexi runs off again thin layers of ice are left behind in her footsteps then melt away...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Zex blinked as he watched her jump over him. He looked around at the spikes of ice around him and put his hand on them and melted them. He then ran after her into the woods.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Xaira sees the white light distress single from where Lexi and Zex seem to have vanished.

Unsure what’s wrong with her own self?

She puts her problems and pain aside to run to the aid of another.

She can only focus on Lexi and Zex.

After this helping then she can fall apart.
    At the moment people need her.

That’s more import then herself.

Xaria open a black corridor and appears in front of Lexi.

Then open another black corridor by Zex Xaria grabs him as well.

Emotionally numb and just focused on them another black corridor opens

And they appeared back into the parks forest.  
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Lexi looked back when she heard Zex continuing to run after her. She began to grind her teeth in frustration. She turns her head focusing forward once more when suddenly Xaria appears in front of her. 
    Lexi lets out a yell in surprise and her eyes widen as she tries to stop but Xaria just grabs her and pulls her through a dark corridor.

"X-Xaria!?"

The next thing she new she was in the park forest and all that came to mind was...

Run.

Without a word she did.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Zex blinked as he saw Lexi get pulled into a corridor. His eyes then widened a she found himself being pulled into on as well. When he came out he found himself in the ores with Xaria and Lexi.

"So your the one that pulled us through."

He said to Xaria. His eyes then widened as he saw Lexi start running again.

"Xaria do you know how we can help her?"

HE asked desperately as he then began to run after her again

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Xaria grabs Zexor and pulls him aggressively to the ground. She stares into his eyes like a fiery flame and speaks in truth to. She starts with…  

“Zexor Please Clam down. Lexi will be okay we much keep distance and let her be free.

By you chasing her you are caging her hurting her welfare. Zexor her power is growing as she is.

If she can be free her light may die. So just wait and see. We will watch her and keep her safe.”

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Zex stopped running and sighed then nodded in understanding. He leaned against a free and waited like Xaria said.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:44 am

Lexi dashes through the forest with a small grin playing on her lips. All around her snow begins to fall, quickly covering the ground in pure white. Laughter escapes her lips as she spins in a circle staring up at the sky. She closes her eyes and holds her arms out wide as she begins to glow even brighter.

Suddenly her wings spread out wide and the trees around her begin to glow and cover in ice.
    Lexi's laughter continues and echos throughout the forest, sounding almost childlike.
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am

After getting lost in this forest behind the park, I start to wander around aimlessly. Take in a few sights, enjoy the scenery. As I was walking, I saw a hint of light in the distance.

” must be some kind of party, man I wish I was there”

I let out a sigh, then I continue to walk through the forest. a few moments later I decided to stop and rest. as I was resting I heard childish laughter. I thought to myself
    ' ok a child's laughter in the middle of a forest, a should be empty forest, is kinda creepy, I should move'

As I get up and start speed walking in a random direction, I notice it starts to snow randomly and the laughter gets closer and louder. I take a deep breath and prepare to ward of what comes out. I turn in the direction the sound is comong from and a bright loght followed by freezing trees approches me fast. As the figure closes in I get a visual of lexi and let out a sigh. I wave, but stop midway noticing shes kinda lost in happiness and isnt stopping.

”Lexi wait stop, you're gonna hit me!”

I squinch as I brace for a probable impact.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:45 am

Lexi had begun to sing as she spun and ran in pure bliss. the snow continued to fall around her catching in her hair and on her skin, where they took much longer to melt away.

Just then she hears a familiar voice calling out to her. She tries to focus on it then gasps realizing who it is. She spots him as she is turning but can't stop herself in time and crashes into Chris.

"C-Chris?!"
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:15 am

I close my eyes she gets closer and decide to open my arms and let her fall into my arms. Bad idea. The force of her ”happiness” lifted me off the ground and I fell with her landing ontop of me.

” ouch...”

I open my eyes and chuckle as I recall her calling my name. I look at her and rub jer shoulders as her happiness kinda.. Crashed into me.

” Hey lexi, this is a little all too familiar huh?”
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 am

Lexi takes a moment to let her head stop spinning as she comes back to reality. She blinks a couple times then looks down at Chris. Her stare is at first blank then a smile spreads across her face and she begins to giggle at his comment, agreeing with a nod.

She blushes slightly as he rubs her shoulders but lets her laughter push away the shyness trying to overtake her.

"haha yeah sorry about that ^^" 
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:42 am

I smile as I sit upright clasping my hands together behind lexi so she doesn't fall.

”not a problem, its always nice to have you- run- into me... But this time you seem different, much happier than usual. Did something happen?”

I say slightly rocking her side to side. A let out a deepbreath as I try to block out the cold. Sometimes I wish I could just heat up my body. Maybe lexi will notice my slight shivering and turn of her chill factor in the sky.

Last edited by Chris Lain on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:38 am

Color starts to appear on Lexi's face as Christ puts his arms around her and sits up with her on his lap. She takes a moment for his question smiling slightly and nods then shrugs her shoulders.

"Heh I'm not sure actually. Its like the forest was calling me. I think its because I feel more free out here. I can use my powers and well just look around!" she said opening her arms wide motioning to the winter wonderland scene shes created.

"The beauty..." she whispers softly but still loud enough for him to hear. She lets her arms drop slightly noticing that he is clearly not suited for the cold, and she frowns slightly.

"Oh sorry... I forgot. here." She places both of her hands to her chest and closes her eyes as she begins to glow letting the light slowly focus to her hands. She then places one hand on his chest letting the warmth of her Holy Light transfer to him.

With her eyes still closed she moves the hand on her chest to the ground so the snow around where they are sitting melts and disappears. 
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 am

”oh...”

is all I could say as lexi performs her magical feat. A sigh of relief slips out as she placed her glowing hands on my chest. It felt great, having the surge of warmth flow through my body. After the split second of relief factor, I look back at her with a smile. Noticing her touch the floor after, I was kinda confused. Then I saw the ice melt. I let out a sigh again. I take a look at the scenery and stop swaying a bit.

” you know, I really like the remodling, it suits you.”

I say as I admire the glistening ice surrounding us and covering the trees. It was a truly beautiful sight.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Lexi opens her eyes smiling brightly at his words. She moves her hand from the ground to his arm.

"You really think so??"

She giggles cheerfully and turns her head to look around at the trees and sky once more before looking back at Chris. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 pm