Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

So Many Change In Such Little Time...

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 3 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Xaria leaves Zexor with those words and hope he would understand.

Xaria walks away slowly and open a black corridor.

It open to wear Lexi and Chris have crashed.

"Hehehe"

She giggles quietly and watches them in a distance.  

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 3 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:12 am

Zex stood there at the tree worried about Lexi. He only wanted to find out what was wrong so he could help her. The last thing he wanted was to see her hurting. He then blinked as he looked to that there was snow all around the area she had headed. He turned to point it out to Xaria and saw her stepping through a corridor. He quickly dashed through behind her and watched her with Chirs as well.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:23 pm

“Oh um Hi Zexor didn’t know you followed me…”

Xaria slightly shock that Zexor was able to come into black corridor. She looks at with widen eyes as she remembers. About Lexi and Zex love spell she place upon them. There’s is a slight problem…with the emotion control Xaria used on them.  Jealousy is increased by over 50 percent of the person normal emotion. She knows how Chris can be a flirt at time….more like all the time.  So she can image how this will go.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Zex put his hand to the tree in from of him to hold himself steady as he tried to get a good look at what was going on.

"Yeah i used my flash-step to get through right after you....."

He froze as he spotted Lexi with Chris smiling and laughing. Something inside him pounded in his chest as his grip on the tree tightened. Something about seeing them together made his heart race and began to upset him.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Xaria can tell his emotion changing as he stares at Lexi smiling and joyful. Un-like before she was crazed and explosive with pain. Xaria know she has to keep this under control somehow but how… she just stares at Zexor with a fake smile and worry in her eyes.

“Um Zexor you alright”

Last edited by Xaria LV on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Zexs grip on the tree tightened and he began to pull the bark from it. His breathing deepened slightly as he stared at the two dead on. He felt his blood boil and his rage begin to grow.

'Whats going on? She pushed me away as if she hated me and was on a rampage an now she's all happy again once Chris shows up.'

He then heard Xarias voice as the earth under his feet trembled but was only felt where him and Xaria were. He never broke his stare but began to speak to Xaria.

"What did i do?...How did i make her mad?....whats going on?"
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:37 pm

(ooc: sounds... Interesting. Should i provoke or avoid.... Provoke!)

" mhm, definitely. Plus...”

I get a good gentle-tight hold of Lexi and ease my way to my feet. I then place her on her feet and let go as soon as she gets her footing. Stretching my back a bit because crashing cam be straining on the body, I look around the snow amd smile.

” This snow is perfect to just fall in and make a snow angel, dontcha think?”

I say kinda hinting towards it playfully.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:43 pm

“…Oh dear Lord…”

"Zexor she not mad at you. Please calm down. You have to understand she wasn’t right before. "

Xaria whispers as she feels the earth underneath her feet tremble and shake. She looks around as small parts of earth break down and fall in pits causing large craters.  She sees Zexors destroy the tree in front of him not even noticing the destruction he is causing.  She try to talk to him she yells out but everything was son loud it sounds like murmurs.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Lexi blushes as he tightens his hold on her and lifts her to her feet. She follows his gaze and looks out at the snow. As he speaks she buries her bare feet in the cool snow, smirking as she looks up at him.

"heh...I thought you were cold?"

She says as she giggles and with her hand behind her back formed a snowball and threw it playfully at him.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Zex's rage boiled higher and higher the more he starred at them. As he heard Chris' words his grip tightened the tree trunk snapped an fell over, falling with a loud thud. The shaking of the earth began to spread and the snow fell from the trees as they leaned into the cracks created. He couldn't hear anything being said after that. He was too far gone into his rage. He dropped his hand and looked forward with soulless eyes filled with pure rage. He then began to walk towards them slowly
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Keeping a straight face as a snowball makes contact with me, I say.

” well, I was, untill your magic fingers warmed me up.”

I squat and pick up some snow amd form a snowball and with a smile I lift my arm in an 'about to throw motion. Then I hear a thud in the distance, and a bit of rustles too.
    I shrug it off because it was quite a while away, or so I thought. Anyway I tossed the snowball at lexi and laughed a bit.

”here, lets have a ball.”

I snicker as I watch the snowball and my joke fly through the sky towards lexi.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Lexi's face turns pink at his words. She goes to say something when suddenly she is distracted by a noise in the distance.

She starts to feel the burning of a flashback creep in from the depth of her mind when the snowball Chris threw hits her right in the face.

She gasps softly and blinks a couple times as she wipes the snow off her face. Glad for the distraction she throws another at him, laughter escaping he lips, she then prepares to run if he chooses to fight back in the playful game.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 pm

As Zex got closer his jealousy and rage grew. He came up tot he opening where they were playing and watched as Chris and Lexi continued to happily throwing snow at eachother. He vanished for a moment only to reappear behind Chris. He turned Chris to face him and lift him up ingot he air by the collar of his shirt. He looked at Chris with his dull expression. 

"I'm sick of your games and the constant flirting. I can normally tolerate it but not this time...Not with Lexi.."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Xaria is frozen she doesn’t know what to do she can’t even move from where she stands.

She knows she must do something drastic to distract Zexor from an envious rage.

She runs rather fast and dash across the snow. She pause for a moment and looks at Lexi.

She walks slowly with a numb look. She opens a corridor and come behind lexi.

=Calibri]she whispers to her
    "Go along with what I do it to save Chris”

Xaria takes out you large holy Scythe and press it again Lexi slightly cutting into her.

She screams

“ZEXOR!!!”

As a drop of Lexi crimson blood drip upon the white pure snow.        

[/size]
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:59 pm

I chuckle as she tossed another snowball at me. Just as I was about to counter strike I feel a hand on my, turning me towards it's owner. As im turned I see zexor's face, it looks vicious, almost sent a chill down my spine. Almost.

hey zex, whats wro....”

Suddenly Zexor grabs me by my color and lifts me a bit. I think he's pressuring me. Then he starts to talk some stuff abput being tired of my 'games' and 'constant flirting' and he can't tolerate me flirting with lexi. A smirk Crosses my face.

”Zex, let me go.”

I say in a mellow tone and without waiting for a reply or for him to let go, I quickly dish out two snake jabs to a point in his chest closest to his arm, that is holding me, and the other to the inner most part of his collar. Thus weakening the arm thats holding me.
    I drop to feet and dust off my chest. Realizing what I did I cheer silently.

”now the.... What?”

I notice a girl, cute looking but demented. She had cut lexi with a scythe then yelled out to zexor. I didnt mind that part, so I cut around zexor amd ran towards the girls.

”what are you doing you attractive psychopath!?”
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Lexi was about to get read to run to dodge the next snowball when Zexor grabs Chris and lifts him into the air. she stares wide eyed at Zex with worry as she is about to yell out Xaria whispers from behind her.

She looks down understanding than whips her head up to look at Chris and Zexor
    She freezes when Xaria lifts her Holy Scythe and cuts her. She winces slightly and watches the warm red blood drip and land in the cool snow.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Zex's grip tightens on Chris' shirt. He then hears someone scream his name and looks past Chris. His eyes widened as he saw Xaria holding a scythe and Lexi's blood dripping into the snow. As he felt his grip loosen and he release Chris he was so far ton he barely felt anything. He then ran up to Xaria and grabbed the back of Chris shirt and threw him to the ground. As he got closer he pulled out his chain-blade then stopped before them.

"Let her go now!"
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I felt zexs hand on the back of my shirt and notice him running past me and 'throwing me back. Trying to catch myself a bit but inevitably slipping on the snow covered ground. I land on my butt amd let out a sigh of dismay.

”Okay 'hero'. Its not like we had the same goal or anything. Jeez its like he's in love with le...”

At that moment I realized. He is definitely in love with Lexi.

” oh ok, I see now can't help but wonder how this one dies”

I say shaking my head at the redundancies.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:10 pm

“If you come one step close I will cut into your precious snow angle. You will be forced to watch her warm blood poor upon the icy ground of pureness.”

Xaria grins try to play off her bluffing words so Chris and Lexi could run. She tries to wink at Chris to tell him to run. Her wink slightly looks like a crazed spasm of some sorts so she stops. Knowing she looks stupid. She whispers to Lexi if she can tell Chris to run away with her safely using her Telekinesis.

Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Lexi clenches her fists as Zexor throws Chris. 

"Zexor sto-" she is cut off by Xaria's threat which sends a chill down her spine, but Lexi knew she could trust Xaria. WHen Xaria whispers her plan she nods understanding.

She closes her eyes trying to focus then opens them and look back towards Chris.

Chris...please listen Xaria has some crazy plan but its okay we can trust her...she wanted me to tell you to run with me when we get the chance. I dont know what Zexor will do but...please.

When Lexi finishes her telepathic message she gives him a small nod before moving her eyes to Zexor watching his movement just in case.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Zex's vision began to get blurry. He shook himself as he tried to clear his head. He then saw the look in Lexi's eyes and lowered his key blade. 

"Lexi...."

He tightened his grip on his key blade and yelled in rage. 

"I don't know whats going on....But just let Lexi go! I don't want to hurt you but i will to protect her."

He then took a few steps closer and glanced between Lexi and Chris noticing her nod her head.

"And you stay back Chris!"

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Xaria become slightly annoyed by Zexor Rage and confusion. She more annoyed at her own self cause this un-balanced anger. Now it’s her time to fix it. Sadly she must do something to Lexi but it will only hurt for a moment. She whispers in Lexi ear.

“ I-I am going  to slice into your flesh now…before you freak out…my blood control with feel you with in five minutes after the cut this will give you time to run away with Chris. Don’t worry I will keep in back until you are far enough and is rage is mellowed out. “

Xaria looks at Zexor hostilely and tugs on Lexi hair in a threating manner.    
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:44 pm

I stand to my feet and sigh. I think in my head hopefully she reads my thoughts.

'Doesn't sound to much like a good plan, if i might say so my self. i mean, Zexor can kinda teleport. So running wont do much, in fact this plan can either go horribly wrong or.. horribly wrong, but, i guess i can humor this litlle plan.'

Chris tosses a snowball at zex and with out waiting, bolts straight into he forest zugzagging around trees and hurtling fallen branches and skipping stones.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Lexi hear Chris's thoughts and her eyes widen. She looks over at him and shakes her head. She yells out as he throws the snowball aimed at Zexor.

"Chris! No!"

But it was too late the snowball hits Zexor and knowing his range, she had to find a way to distract him from running after Chris.

She desperately looks back at Xaria and speaks to her mind.

You have to control Zex. NO MATTER WHAT GO. FOR. ZEX.

Lexi breathes a ragged breath and presses Xaria's hand that was holding the Scythe to her side, stabbing it into her side. She cries out in pain and removes the Scythe acting like she was pushing Xaria away. Knowing Zex would go after Xaria first she took a knee and held her hand against the open wound waiting to break into a run.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Zex walked forward slowly seeing Xaria pull Lexi's hair. As he did his head jolted forward as the snowball Chris threw hit him. Zex looked back to see Chris run and was about to go after him, When form the corner of his eye he saw something that pushed him over the edge. His eyes widened as he turned back to Xaria and Lexi and saw Xaria's scythe piercing into Lexi's body making her fall on one knee. 

"LEXI!"

He called out as he ran to her side and held his hand over the wound and made water form to clean the blood He then made a thin layer of water glaze over it and he froze it to cover the wound.

"Its gonna be ok, your gonna be fine."

He then slowly stood up and the buzz saw on his chain blade started to spin and he pointed it at Xaria.

"Your gonna pay for this."

He then held the blade with both hands and charged at her yelling in rage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:50 am