Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

So Many Change In Such Little Time...

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 4 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:27 pm

“Oh….my Lord…..this is going to suck…”

Xaria looks at Zexor frighten and turn around and starts to run for her life know she is deep manure if know what I mean. She need time to think of a plan before Zexor kills her in a bloody rage.   
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role:

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 4 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Chris Lain Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Hearing Zex scream Lexi like that triggered me some how. I feel my self come to a screeching slide as I turn completely around and start running back.

'What did she do to Lexi this time, zex is gonna kill her. Damn it they told me to run but, this isn't the direction... Damn it!'

Im darting through the forest trying to find Them again. cant believe how far i got as i see lexis light as a mini light in the distance.

why didn't she run when I threw the snowball, Must've been a bad distraction or something, could've avoided this.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Lexi gasps slightly as the water touches her wound. As Zexor makes his way towards Xaria she knows this is her only chance to run.

Lexi starts to move still couched low and in pain but she pushes past it and makes it to her feet. She freezes Zex feet to the ground buying herself only seconds of time.

She dashes out towards Chris and jumps into the air snapping her wings open. she turns and sends hope to Xaria's mind and peace to Zexor's which is unlikely to work do to Xaria's mind trick earlier.

Lexi continues to fly off when suddenly a shooting pain hits her wound causing her to hunch over hold her side. She quickly falls to the ground with a thud just in front of Chris.

she tries to hold in her pain filled yelling as she grinds her teeth and shuts her eyes tight.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 pm

As Zex was about to peirce into Xaria he stopped feeling his feet frozen into the ground. He then looked back and saw that Lexi was running away. As he watch her he felt her put peace into his mind.  His rage was so strong that it over powered it but he was about to realize what he was doing for a mere moment. He grabbed his wad and yelled in pain as he tried to stop himself.
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:50 pm

As I am running back I notice the light had gotten closer. I assumed lexi started running. Before I could apprehend it. I see the angel crashing from the sky. I cringed as I came to a halt and dropped to knee at her side. I pick her up turning her to her side I notice a chunk of ace concealing a wound. I let out a sigh and turn around once more, making a light sprint through the forest.

”Why are you running from him?”

I see trying to make as small amounts of movements as possible.

” what has he done?”

I see still running in what I assume the right direction.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Xaria Know that Lexi was safe and well was able to focus. She knew that Zexor need her help if not this rage would over power her mind. She must fight him in order to aid him in any form. As she turns around Zexor right there ready to piece into her fleshly body. When something happen he froze and screamed in pain. Xaria knew his inner soul was trying to break free. She turns around and whipped out her holy scythe she starts to run full speed at Zexor.

“I did want to do this but…I HAVE TO…SAVE YOU….”

She screamed in a painful manner. As her Scythe gash into Zex chest ripping through the skin.
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:11 am

(ooc: nice new pic there xaria, also reply zex/lexi. )

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:02 pm

OOC(thanks Chris I like this picture more cause it looks more like the really me.)
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:38 pm

(Ooc: sorry sorry sorry gonna switch to laptop and post now! X.x)
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Lexi shudders breathing heavily through her teeth. She can hear the footsteps of someone and her body jerks slightly as she is lifted from the ground. 

At the sound of his voice she lets her eyes flutter open. She looks up at Chris, face flushed from the screams she has held in. 

"H-he...was under a spell by X-aria...the effects must include his jealous rage...He could kill us all..."

Lexi looks past him and at the sky and sighs trying to relax her aching body.

She slowly reaches up to place a shaking hand on his cheek, her gaze returning to his eyes.

"I...hand to protect you...i-its in my nature... she says exhaling as her face changes to match the shock of pain going up her side.

..I'm sorry..." she breathes out feeling guilty for having him involved in this mess they are in.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Zex looked forward seeing her charge at him and his eyes widened as he felt her scythe pierce trough his chest. his hands dropped and he looked down at the scythe. He then slowly looked back up at her and coughed up a bit of blood.

"Im...Im sorry....i only wanted to protect her...i really care about her..."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:46 am

Xaria heard his cries of forgiveness and feel so sympathetic for him.  She begins to walk over to him casually in a sacred manner that his rage may take over yet again. Xaria see the crimson blood pour out of Zexor chest. As each drop feel upon the white uncontaminated snow. She could hear his heart race and the fragrance of blood fill the air. When walking she falls to her Knees in pain as Xandy’s soul try to take over her body. Suddenly she craved blood….
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:44 pm

I inhale deeply as she speaks. Its hard to hear what she is saying because i am running ad she is hurting badly, but i catch enough parts to understand what she was getting at.

'Protect me huh. Considerate but wasn't worth going through this much. Zexor is strong but he is human, well as close to human as you're kind was'

I start to slow down as i get too far in the woods. and i stop by a huge tree. I lay her down near the trunk of the tree and let out a sigh. After briefly observing her wounded side i place my hand on the chunk of ice placed there.

"This was a bad idea. Your not supposed to cover an open wound with ice. You are supposed to Constrict the blood flow to the wounded area."

strands of fiie wrap around my hand as it is rested on the ice. It starts melting away at the ice till i get close enough to her body to pick of the rest of the ice. I hover my heated hand over her wound to dry the water. Soon after it is gone. My hand starts secreting a clear-ish liquid. It oozes all over my palm. I look at her and the back at her wound.

"It's a poison. A poison that numbs the body, so you cant feel pain. I usually use it on my self in case i.. never mind doesn't matter."

I place my palm on her wound and send the poison shooting through her blood stream.

"Dont worry it wont kill you... unless i inject to much."

I remove my hand and start pinching her thigh repeatedly waiting for her reactions to start fading.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Lexi stares up at him as he speaks. then starts to shake her head slowly.

"I...I didn't cover it in ice..."

She makes a face as the ice melts into her wound. She stares curiously as his hands start to ooze the clear liquid then looks up at him as he explains what it is for.

Lexi exhales an annoyed sigh as the poison enters her blood making her wound feel strange as it gradually becomes numb.

Her eyes move to his hand and she takes it in hers softly pressing her thumb into the palm of his hand.

"In case of what...?" she asks wondering what he had been referring to when he said he uses it on himself.

Lexi's body slumps a little and she sighs in a bit of relief and her hand drops down to her body as she  relaxes. She keeps her hold on his hand as she awaits his answer.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Zex coughed blood onto the ground as he grabbed the scythe. He gripped it tight and slowly pulled it out of his chest yelling in pain. He shed a tear from his eye as he dropped the scythe to the ground and began to weekly walk into the forest towards where Lexi had run off to with Chris. He would vanish and then reappear a few feet in front of him as he tried to use his flash step repeatedly.
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm

"Whoever did it, should stop trying to be helpful. the wrong way"

I let out a disgruntle sigh seeing as she didn't let it out of her mind. Seeing that she looks relaxed a bit more, i assume the numbing effect has taken its place. My hand sets a blaze and apply pressure on her side.

"Nothing important. i use it when i want to, spar with someone much larger than me. Because i get hit, alot, and i also use it when i dont want to hold back."

The fire looks as if it gets swallowed into my arm and my arm starts searing, a fiery red color. a sizzling sound can be heard as i burn the wound shut.

"This should stop the bleeding until we get you to a hospital."

Then i rip off the bottom of my shirt, unintentionally ripping most of it off. Then i rip it So its looks like a long piece of cloth. I then wrap it around her  waist. I tie it on the opposite side of her wound.

"I hope i did that right. Read it in a book, a survival book. I mean im no doctor and i may act out, but im not an idiot. You put ice on sprains and swellings, not open wounds. i think."

Staring at her almost lost in distraught, i remain still almost like a statue. Thinking to myself.

'Why? Why did you have to go throw this much. why? I know why but why, why did you... What... Why?'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Lexi watches as his hand burns her wound, with childlike curiosity her hand shifts to touch his arm but stops short feeling the heat coming from it.

"...Smart..." she says referring to his reason for using that clear ooze.

She struggles for a moment but manages to lift herself up a bit to help as her tied the cloth around her waist. Once he is finished she shifts so she lays back propped up on her elbows.

"Thank you Chris..."

She looks up him noticing he had not yet answered and that he was suddenly silent. She sits up shakily not realizing how close she was to him. Tiredness overtakes her and she slumps forward a bit letting her head hit his chest.

"I-I'm sorry...I feel so weak...but more importantly...
    She lets her sliver white hair fall providing some cover to her blushed face.
    Are you okay...?"

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Xaria Shake of Xandy desires and focuses back on protecting Chris and Lexi from Zexor uncontrollable rage. She was unsure where his mind set was at the moment…Xaria Disappears and teleports right in front of Zexor. Xaria smiles at him Devil like and retracts her arm back and pierces her hand into his open chest using her blood control she barrows threw the tissue and muscle. She grabs one of his ribs and pulls him onto his Knee. If he were to resist his bone would snap in two.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Zex stumbled to the ground and would flash step again to move a bit just to fall in front of Xaria. He gripped his chest in pain as he slowly looked up to her and stood to his feet. HE put his other hand on a tree to bold himself up. As he looked forward to tell her that he was sorry his eyes widened as her hand went through him. He dropped to his knee as she pulled him and screamed in agony at the top of his lungs and it echoed through the entire forest.
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 pm

"You're welcome"

I say in response to her gratitude as i watch her try to get up. Not budging an inch as she kinda collapsed on my chest. i let her stay there. sighing once more, as she apologizes for it, i lightly shake my head. Maybe i should give her some pain relievers, if i had any. As she asks me if i am okay i shoot a glare downwards towards her, noticing her silver hair has fallen over her face. I let it go. and sigh.

"I understand you feel the need to tend to others good will, but Don't go risking your life for people. its not your job. Don't go through this much trouble. You know what, never mind do as you may, but just know you would be hurting much more people in sacrificing your self than you will if you attempted and failed to help someone."

A scream is heard in the distance. i look around as if trying to figure out where it is coming from, it was a manly scream probably zex. It seemed as if pained. i look down at lexi and sigh.

'I can't leave her here, but i feel i got to help him, hopefully psycho-chic knows her limitations.'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Lexi breathes out a short laugh at his comment and looks up at him shaking her head slightly. She holds his arm gently as she speaks.

"Heh...you can say that so easily..."Its not my job"....but it is the main reason I was sent here...It is my job."

She looks away knowing that he is also right. She will be sacrificing herself and yet be hurting others with worry. She lets out a sigh feeling frustrated that things can;t be simple.

Suddenly a scream of pain tears through her thoughts and she snaps her head towards the direction in which it came.

Xaria...please...be safe, and stop this madness...please...

Lexi looks back up at Chris.

"Look. I'm sorry if I made you worry, or if I cause you to worry about in the future but...would you not do the same for me-or someone else that you care about?.  It is my job to protect others, not just something I want to do..."

Her voice starts to get a bit shaky and she clenches her hand into a fist. 

"Do you think that I do not want to run back and help...?  It is not my spell that made him this way...I do not know how to reverse it. I would only make it worse and so will you..."

She stands looks away so he cannot see her face.

"If you want to leave..."  Her voice trails off not wanting to finish her sentence, not wanting him to leave.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:01 pm

“….N-N-No….STOP….th-is….”

Xaria was clueless that her soul wasn’t doing these actions. Xandy’s soul was gain full control over Xaria mind. Xaria pass her limitations of combat…there is point when there is just too much blood. Her irises begin to transform. Xaria’s brown eyes represented dyer blood.  The color crimson began to feast upon the brown color devouring every inch of the iris. Her eyes change to a passionate blazing flam of Rose peddles. Now her eyes represent a fresh bloody massacre. That was it…Xaria lost control and Xandy was thirsty but not for just water but the blood of any man, woman or child. As her soul takes control even Xaria Nature glow disappears.  It becomes dark…She chuckles. Then she stares into Zexor eyes with an overwrought look. You can tell it’s no longer Xaria in side as even her voice had change…

“….Your order is like a perfume to my senses…I can’t wait to sink my teeth into you…and drink to my heart’s Desire…”

Then she pulls her hand out of his chest shaping the bone with it. It sounds like a twig being stepped on Crack-Grind- Pop… With a thrust of her wrist she tills his head and sticks her teeth deep into his neck…and sucks aggressively drinking Zexor blood.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Zex looked into her eyes and saw that Xaria was long gone. His eyes widened as he recognized the blood thirsty stare in her eyes, it was Xandy. She had taken control of Xaria. His body loosing more blood with every passing moment as his screams grew louder. As she pulled his rib out from him his eyes went dull and blank causing the screams to suddenly quiet and silence fell over the forest. He looked at Xaria with tears as he felt her teeth sink into him. As she drank his blood his felt his body getting numb.

"So this is how I go....heh....always hoped...it would be during a fight...oh well.."

he thought as he slowly began to lose his consciousness holding onto the little life he had left in him
    Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Chris Lain Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 am

I stare off in the distance as she speaks. Heeding every word she said. Before I knew it my arms slowly wrapped around her body. As she flatly finishes and turns her head from me, I understood her current feelings and couldn't help my self. I place my hand on her face, gently turning it to mine, I lean in slowly closer to her face stroking some hair from her face. As soon as my lips where just about to touch hers I hear more screams from zex in the distance and then sudden silence.I stop with a look of worry on my face. I pull back and sigh is I start to rest lexi against the nearest tree.

”I Don't want to leave you here, but this is getting out of hand.”

I stand to my feet and look of in the distance as I untie my three pronged scarf from my neck. I look down at lexi.

”Don't move, dont worry, I will be back. Zexor will be fine, and miss crazy will be fine, I promise... Here is a token of my promise”

I wrap my scarf around her neck and take off in the direction of zexs screams. Not too long out I see zexor on his knees and the psycho-chic has her jaws clenched around his near lifeless body. I race over behind her and part her mouth just enough to kick zexor away from us amd replace his meck with my forearm. Letting her jaw go and clamp down on my fore arm I wince in pain as I wrap my free arm around her to hold her back. Soon noticing zexs open bleeding rib cage I sigh. I whisper to crazy girl.

”relax, its over, calm down.”

As I try to console her I tighten my hold. I start feeling my blood leaving my body. I let out another sigh.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Lexi stiffens slightly as his arms slowly wrap around her but slowly relaxes feeling safe in his arms.
    Her face was up to the touch of his hand on her cheek as he gently turns her face so that he may look at her. Lexi's heartbeat starts to quicken as he leans in to touch his lips to her and her eyes start to close on their own.

Another scream sent her eyes open in a flash.

Then silence.

She could feel her arms shake as her mind filled with worry. Chris then started to rest her against a tree. She looked up at him shaking her head.

"Chris..." She said shakily as he wraped his scarf around her neck and then left back to where they came.

She turned her head to watch him go praying that he would be safe and sending peace to his mind promising she would not move. She then laid her head back against the tree as her hands found their way to his scarf, letting the fabric move between her fingers in an attempt to stay calm and focus.

Just then her hands froze and she looked straight ahead.

"Xandy." she uttered to herself and searched her mind for a link. She shut her eyes and spoke to Xandy through Xaria.

'Xandy...please. whatever you are doing stop! Please its me Lexi. Please be calm and remember. I know you don;t want to harm the ones you love.'

She continued to repeat those words until they reached Xandy/Xaria and she focused peace into her mind trying to stop whatever may be happening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:15 pm