Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+18
Absolute Kané
HixariXXXIX
Kexan XV
Odayaka the Phantom
Abachidono
RixupIX
Fey Sierra
Mahari
Lexi LXX
GexkaXXV
Annie deGreis
BruxiXXVIII
NaxirLXIX
Xaviera XCIX
XirschLXXIII
AixusXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
Enemy I
22 posters

The First Step.

Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

step - The First Step. - Page 5 Empty Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:02 am

Stradd stops laughing when he sees Zexor charging at him. All he has time to do is put his left hand in the way at an attempt to block. Zexor's sword pierces Stradd's hand completely all the to the hilt. "AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SCRAWNY LITTLE RUNT!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DRAW BLOOD FROM ME?????? THIS IS THE LAST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Stradd closes his fist completely. His hand was so close to the hilt that he was able to grab Zexor's hand. He squeezes as hard as he can. (Stradd is super strong. He can crush steel with ease. Skin and bones is nothing to him.) He launches Zexor down to the ground. He proceeded to remove the katana, which did not follow Zexor, from his hand. He then attempted to snap it in half using his knee, but he failed. After a couple tries and a couple boosts in anger, he threw the sword far away out of frustration. It wasn't every day that Stradd got scratched, let alone stabbed. He flew into a rage. It is a primal rage, something he could't control. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He then shot orbs at Zexor's general location with blinding speed.

The hooded man looks back at Lexi. He stares for a bit and looks back when Xaviera first screeches. "No distractions. I have to take care of this....creature?" When she jumps, his eyes follow, trying to figure what she's doing. When she makes her dive he quickly grabbed hold of his hood and leaped forward to the beast's back. Hmmm.....I know all the beast's weak points. She has the beast's powers so it would only make sense for her to share these weak points with the beast. I could end this quickly and target the weak points, but that would give away the beast's weak points to our opponent. I guess I'll just have to stall her out until Helios gets here. He reaches inside his cloak and takes out a metallic mask and puts it on. I don't need anyone recognizing me and my hood won't hold up in a fight. The masked man walks a little closer to Xaviera. "Hey! Come at me if you dare! You probably can even light a match with the pathetic heat you're emitting. Care to prove me wrong?" He says trying to taunt her into attacking him with full force.

The white haired man uses the water on the ground to catch the explosive knives thrown by Gexka, the thief, rendering they're explosives capabilities useless. The white haired man turns when Aixus speaks, or at least attempts to. The senbon hit it's mark, but the white haired man removes it with ease. The poison doesn't seem to be doing any effect. He looks over at Aixus. "You already know how I am, don't you?" The white haired man removes his cloak. "The time of child's play is over. You'll all die here." He charges at Aixus with blinding speed and uppercuts him into the air. He then jumps and axe kicks him back down to the ground, making the ground shake a little. He lands and grabs Aixus by the neck. He then proceeds to slam him on the ground a couple times. The white haired man throws the extremely wounded and unconscious Aixus at the rest of the members. "Who's next?"

This is The White Haired Man. (Ignore the dogs. They don't com till later.)
    step - The First Step. - Page 5 545678

Also, this is the type of rage Stradd goes into. Just to give you an Idead. Pay attention to Superboy when you watch this.

BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:39 am

Mayix looks at the scene at hand, observing. " 'Stradd', seems to be pure strength, and nothing more. The hooded man seems to be quite a tactician/strategist. And the white-haired man seems to be the best of both worlds....Each would need to be defeated by their polar opposite..Stradd by higher levels of strategy, the hooded man by overwhelming strength, and the white haired man by an opponent equal to his caliber..in time, we may discover who that may be." Mayix sighed, and sprouted black wings from his back, made out of darkness. He hovered a moment and flew up onto the back of the Beast. He stands a few feet from the hooded man, and looked at him musingly. "I do hope your arrival here means something...otherwise, all will be for naught." Mayix holds out his hands, and draws 2 katanas of Darkness and walks towards the hooded man slowly. "I would prefer if you left the falling lady alone, sir." He points to Xaviera. "Nonetheless, I shall take action either way..." 
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by RixupIX Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:34 am

He sees Aixus flying towards everyone and as a reflex, he jumps out of the way dodging the body. He turns and sees the white-haired man without his cloak. He says in sarcasm.
    Oh no! He has TWO cloaks! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
    He starts laughing and points his finger at the man and does a lightning jolt electricity him.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:26 pm

How...? Clerxha wonders as none of the attacks make even the slightest amount of damage. And that was my most potent and fastest-acting poison!

The white-haired man moves quickly as he attacks Aixus, and Cler doesn't want to risk putting him in a poison-senbon crossfire. She turns invisible as she darts forward, trying to get closer to the enemy. As a result of her increased hearing, she can tell that he was trying to say something before he was rendered unconscious.

It seemed important, whatever he had to say... Clerx thinks. She changes her direction, heading towards the official leader of the assassins. She kneels down next to him- his body made a small crater in the ground- and glances at the white-haired man. Good. He hasn't paid attention to me. And I'd normally be charging right at him...

She begins to heal Aixus again- seriously, why is he the only one with continuously bad wounds?- and realizes the severity of what happened. He's got internal bleeding, fractured several bones in his body (thankfully not his spine), has a minor concussion, and there is blood trickling down the side of his head. "C'mon," Clerxha whispers, "Wake up, but don't show it..." The fatigue comes quicker this time around, but Cler doesn't let her invisibility slip.

I'll only have enough energy to heal wounds this severe one more time without resulting in being unable to fight," she thinks grimly as she finishes healing. She looks back to see what else has happened within the few minutes she had turned her back on the battle.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 pm

I frown when I see how easily my attack is neutralized. I then watch stunned, as the white-haired man brutally and with seeming ease deals with Aixus; leaving him in a crater. i don't know how to deal with this guy. He can easily stop my distance attacks and from the way he dealt with Aixus I doubt I could leave a scratch on him in a close up fight, even with my intangibility. So I must rely on my teammates to do any actual damage and do what I can to inconvenience him.
    I run up behind the white-haired guy and lay my hands on his shoulders. I then turn both of us intangible and push him down into the ground. (Since he's intangible he can't touch anything, so any struggling he does wouldn't matter.) I push him down till only his head is visible, then release him; making him tangible again. (He has no leverage since his body is completely encased; so no matter how strong he is, he can't break out.) I back up to my previous position and throw more knives at his head. These knives aren't explosive for fear of the explosions breaking him out of the stone in which he is encased. I shout loudly at my teammates, "Hey! If anyone wants to hit him, now would be the time!!!"
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:55 pm

I heard Gexka's call, and glanced back to see that the white-haired man was stuck within the ground. I hope this works, I thought as I turned my attention away from the beast and towards the white-haired man.
    I began to manipulate the earth around the white-haired man. I'd never intentionally hurt a person before, let alone attack them with this much murderous intent. But he was my enemy, and he'd kill everyone if he wasn't put down- right?
    I raised my hands towards him, concentrating on causing the earth to crush his internal organs. Don't you dare hurt anyone else! I thought as I watched barrage after barrage of knives being thrown him as well.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Lexi had been waiting eager to hear Fey's response but it pulled from focus at the sound of Xaviera's screeches. As she looked over in her direction she caught the hooded figure eyeing her just as he turned his attention elsewhere. She tries to reach out to Xaviera's mind... Xaviera please you must calm down! The powers you have obtained are far greater than you may think! Please remember who you are fighting and how it will affect your surroundings, please keep focus. I will try to help.

Lexi quickly looks back to Fey before she rises higher into the air and towards the hooded man. She creates giant shards of ice and sends them flying down at him so they land around him as if to cage him in. She clenches her fist and lowers herself closer to the scene and reaches her arm out as ice starts to slowly form around the hooded mans neck, her hands mimicking as if she were choking him slightly. She remains a bit a ways above him so she can also keep an eye on Xaviera hoping Fey follows her initial plan.

"
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 pm

"Always have a contingency plan, other than that, I will follow through."
    Fey nodded to Lexi as she went about her plan. The man not killing Lexi when he had the chance disturbed him somewhat, but using that to thier advantage was indeed a good plan. He kept his eyes on lexi as she started to attack the hooded man, flying higer as to not spark the hooded man's suspicion. When Fey was high enough he Spread his mass out thin enough to be a seethrough cloud and float far above where the hooded man is. Once over the hooded man, Fey Pulled his mass back together with his wings pulled inward flying headfirst at an increadible speed. A funnel of air formed around Fey as he divebombed toward the hooded man with the intention of slicing him with his wings. If missing the enemy and not hitting him, Fey would use the ground to spring him back toward the man.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:03 am

'Plebian. Plebian? Is that some form of food.'

I contemplate for a second. Then I shrug it off and let out a sigh.

"Okay cool. Just dont do anything stupid i gues... oh.. um okay just go to the top of the beasts head where a much smaller version is fighting someone else... Cool. no sounds great.. i guess.'

I turn to lexi as she plans to use herself as bait. Raising a brow at that idea because i am definately against it.

"not a good..."

I then see fey and her going through with a plan again.

"Oh.. cool, no go ahead. This plan.. seem s to be ....w-working oh cool choke him with ice... its not like.. never mind i guess."

I turn to Mahari.

"I guess its just me and you against the beast, Don't do anything drastic to it  because there up there, We should try and get them off its head."

I say as i Start to swirl water around my body jump up thrusting my hands down and a jet stream bursts me into the air above the beasts head, like water powered rockets... im rocket man. And i well to them.

"Guys we cant attack the beast if our allies are on its head.. well we can but for cautious reasons we can't try to get off."
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Lovely Maid
    Primary Role: Magus
    Sub-role: Entertainer

Post by Mahari Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:32 am

Mahari giggles at Xir's mild fustration taking not of how he talks to himself. Mahari quickly stops giggling when he turns to It, holding It's hands behind It's back and whistles in a show of guilt. Mahari stops whistling when he starts talking and responds with confusion.

"Well, yelling won't help, getting on it is a big no since I really dont wanna die. In addition, I hit it with a weakening spell, now im not sure if it worked, but if it did, then fighting it will be a little easier."

Mahari smirks as it looks at the beast.

"Try to get them off if you can, Im going to try to hold it down. Best case scenario, it works, worst case, it focuses on me. Its a win win!"

Mahari starts chanting as runes start appearing all over Mahari's body. An ethereal clock appears over Mahari's head and makes a full rotation before dissapearing.

"svá ek ríst ok í rúnum fák,at sá gengr gumiok mælir við mik netr allar nío"

The runes on Mahari start to glow green and Mahari starts vibrating as It's body speeds up. Mahari sprints around the creature in an unnatural speed yelling too fast for anyone to comprehend, the runes on mahari grew brighter as It pointed It's broom at each foot it came close to. The ground aroud the creature shifted and moved as it jutted upwards and covered the beasts feet, encasing them in rock. Mahari moved back to where Xir was, to rest up.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Zex smirked seeing the rage in Stradds face as his katana wen through his hand. His eyes then widened as Stradd trapped his hand and crushed it, breaking it. He yelled in pain and blinked as he was thrown down to the pile of rubble where the building once was. He held his hand and looked up groaning in pain.

"You so of a.." 

His eyes the widened s he could practically taste the power emanating from him. As the orbs flew at him he used his quick step running away from the blasts. As one of them hit him in the back he yelling in pain and he fell to the ground and crawled into an alley way an hid himself. 

"Crap... i have to stay hidden.....and fix my hand...God my back hurts."

As he stayed hidden he began to heal himself
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The "Princess"
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Magis

Post by Xaviera XCIX Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:45 am

As the man Dodges her attack Xaviera remains in the position she landed breathing heavily. She looks up slowly at the man, hos taunt wasnt really effective to her since she doesnt know how to use the beasts fire as an offensive manuever, but to humor him she tried to say something. A Dry Raspy Screech Scorched from her lungs. Before she could get up and commence the attack. She saw a Dark male ascend the beasts back with them, he seemed to be talking to the male trying to fight him at most. Xaviera turned to him, trying to say 'I got this worry about the thing were standing on, you can help me later' But all that came out was a Angry raspy dry screech much like before. She snarled since her voice was gone. Then she Saw the angel commence an attack and heard the angel in her head. She thought  to her self.
    'Angry, Hmmph understatement, but im not stup... what maybe She can hear me through my head.'
    Xaviera Let out a loud screech at the angel, who seems to be choking the man from a good distance, To get her attention. Her top right arm raises a bit and points towards her head as if insisting she read her mind.
    'No, dont worry about this guy, i can take him for a while, you guys worry about this thing...'
    She gave the beast a light stomp, which should feel like a powerful punch to its back.
    ' then once its gone you can help me, also all of your powers are far greater than i think. Thats besides the point, if you could just go and...'
    She decided this is almost pointless. She leaped forward towards the coking man and grabs onto each of his limbs (his arms and his legs) and her mid level arms grabbed onto his torso. (it wouldnt burn anything because her arms are encased in hardened Magma. Well it will burn but it wont burn through things for a while.) She Lets out a screech and jumps off the beasts back towards the ground not too far from the beast and the rest of the people but enough to insinuate her point she hope got through.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

Post by NaxirLXIX Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 am

Naxirs gloves start blinking a red ligh around the base. She looks down and let out a sigh as she saw it.
    "Aww i didnt even get to use it yet..."
    She looks up at her know burried enemy and Smiles brightly as she gets an idea, She tosses the mage masher at the guys head. as its traveling the light blinks red faster and faster and faster. Then it stops blinking and soon after the mage masher, which was about an inch away from the guys face, and the rapier vanished into thin air.
    "Dang it!"
    The Gloves hit an orange color now, suggesting the summonings cool down time. She sighed. And dashed towards the guys head and assumed a punting position as she was going to punt the guys face several times till his head or her foot fell off, and she as 2 feet.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Aixus remains unconscious for awhile. HEY! C'mon man wake up. This isn't cool. HEY! GET UP! After awhile of healing combined with an annoying ass voice his eyes start to open. He groans and attempts to move, but ultimately fails. 

"Y...you...H-have t-to li...sten.....There...is....only....on-" He's cut off by the pain in his ribs and lets out a grunt right before his consciousness fades once more. His signs of life start to fade as well. 

What's.....what's wrong with me...? Why....why do....I feel.....so......weak......all......of a sudden....?

We're....we're not going.....going to last much longer.....it's......a......shame.....

No.....h-how.....long....do.....do.....we......have.....?

It's hard......to say.....
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:00 am

Stradd stops his assault on....Everything? He starts to laugh. "What's the matter runt?" He says out loud, "I know you're still alive. Maybe something stronger will draw you out of hiding." Stradd, who is more calm and collected now, starts throwing more orbs at a faster rate. The orbs are larger and create bigger explosions. His firing rate is 25 orbs per seconds. (that's fast)

"Don't give me orders you cannot force me to carry out." The Masked Man says to Mayix. When Lexi chokes him with her ice, The Masked Man chuckles. "Has your ice ever been able to hold me, Lexi?" Thunderclouds form in the skies above them. Before even getting a chance to say or do anything else, he gets....tackled? By the flaming Xaviera. As they fall, a grin appears behind the mask. A lightning bolt strikes the both of them. "You know, Xaviera, people often debate whether or not lightning strikes the same exact place more than once. Of course, you probably knew that, since you're better than everyone, right? You probably know everything. That being said, what's about to happen next should be no surprise." More lightning strike both of them. Lightning bolt after lightning bolt. (electricity makes him stronger. It is more painful for him the more he holds, but he's stronger nonetheless.) The Masked Man starts to hit her in the ribs with his elbow every time they were struck by lightning. After a while The Masked Man does enough damage to be able to shake her off. He frees himself from her grasp and lands on his feet (sorta). He holds his head in pain due to the fact that he's overcharged. "HERE. LET ME GIVE YOU A PRESENT." He starts to let out all the extra energy in a continuous electrical current (force lightning) that is aimed at Xaviera.

The white haired man just stays still as some knives stab him, some knives just scratch him and keep going. He feels the earth crushing his internal organs, but it doesn't seem to phase him. He remains cool and collected throughout the entire situation. Even as he's being kicked repeatedly in the face, he shows no signs of pain. Finally, he chuckles. "I love your futile attempts to come out of this with you lives, I really do. One of your comrades is dying. I can feel him fading away as I speak to all of you now. It's embarrassing really. I only did a basic combination on him and he's ready to kick the bucket. It's pathetic. I can even feel the life force of the one you call Zexor weakening. Granted it isn't as bad as Aixus, but it's still bad....for you. And the one you call Xaviera is fighting The Informant with the powers of the beast. However, he is the one responsible for 'handling' and keeping the beast 'under control' How hard do you think it will be for him to 'handle' a poor imitation of the beast, when he has the power to 'handle' the real thing?" He chuckles more as the sounds of Stradds explosions and the sound of The Masked Man's lightning bolts are heard. "The time has come for me to make my own noise." His eyes turn cyan and the ground begins to shake. His eyes glow brighter and brighter as the ground shakes harder and harder. "I do not think I will ever understand how poor the decision you all make are." Water starts to come out of the hole he's in like a geyser and he goes with it. The water soon stops and forms a sphere. In the center, the white haired man resides. He's arms, legs, and torso are all crushed and deformed due to Annie's earth crushing. He has several knives stuck in his neck and several wounds from the knives on his face. The sphere comes down to the level of the others. All of The White Haired Man's wounds begin to heal. Everything below his neck starts going back into place and the wounds on his neck and face close up. After being fully healed, he comes out of the sphere. (he leaves the sphere intact) "My sincerest gratitude to whoever thought it would be convenient to have water pipes run underground. Now then. I may be dark and emotionless, but I do have honor. I would never hurt any of you while you're incapacitated. You will all feel the pain you have attempted to instill in me. Prepare yourselves." 

A portal opens inside the sphere made of water. A tentacle comes out and grabs Rixup and throws him far away. He lands somewhere inside Lake Moar. The water separates and forms a dome around him. Smaller orbs surround him and portals open inside them. (Rixup is more than welcome to jump into one of the portals, but it is not recommended due to the fact that he can't breathe under water or survive the pressure on the other side of the portals.) The water that forms the dome around him begins to spin at high speeds. This prevents Rixup from getting out and prevents others from coming in to help him. (good luck with the electric octopus/squid)

step - The First Step. - Page 5 Hqdefault(like this. he's on the lake floor, but all the water is surrounding him. he probably landed like that too. with the crab y todo.)

His attention then turns to the remaining Nobodies and Annie. "You do not have any chance of wining. All your efforts are futile. The end is nigh and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it." Dark smoke forms in his hand and he throws it on the ground in front of him. The ground crack open and out comes a black dragon. It doesn't come out all the way, half remains in the hole. The White Haired man jumps on its head. The dragon is fairly big, measuring about 30 feet from the ground. (that's just the half you see) "Clerxha. Allow me to put you both out of your misery." The black dragon starts to breathe fire like a flamethrower in Clerxha's direction.

step - The First Step. - Page 5 Demon_11

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:25 am

Zex groaned in pain as he was healing himself. Once his hand was healed he rubbed it as he peeked out. His eyes widened as he saw the orbs were bigger and moving even faster.

"Crap! This is insane." 

As the explosions began to head his way he quickly took off his weighted coat and stood up. He quickly headed out into the streets using his flash step to try and outrun Strads attacks and the explosions. He ran towards the building stead was over and went up the side of it. once at the top he pulled out his chain blade and whipped it at Stradd wrapping it around his ankle. Zex pulled with all his might and slammed Stradd onto the roof.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead

Post by RixupIX Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:35 am

Rixup wakes up from getting thrown by a weird octosquid (yes, that would be its name.) and sees this water beast appear from portals all around the dome. He's soaked and can't use any fire on this monster.
    Dammit white dude, now I have to handle this crap!
    He charges himself with electricity so that the water on his is all sparks on him. He shoots a bolt of lightning at the octosquid.
    That'll distract it, now let's get outa here.
    He looks around seeing only the portals where the octosquid's tentacles are coming out of it.
    So, my only choice,I guess, is to verse you...bring it.
    He takes out his synchro blade, electricutes it and points it at the monster.

Last edited by RixupIX on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:41 am

I had dispursed from rixup and naxir as they tried to take the white haired and hooded man alone "what are you people insane ?" I went behind one of the buildings and thought for a second then heard two loud explosions i look around the corner of the building and see another building being completly demolished from Stradd "holy fuck did he just.do that?" From all the smoke i managed to move from behind building as i went to go towarrs the next building i saw the beast "fuck i gatta make this quick " i look out and from the corner of my eye and see someone roll off the beast back "what the hell" i mumbled to myself (with my keen eyes and hearing i can hear and see things from a large distance)  i kept on looking only to see xavieara "when did she get here" a monstrious screech was give off by her (who is now transformed into someHow Mimicing the beast power) "note to self do not fuck with that girl" i said to myself  i kept on watching and saw zexor blqsting from a building like rocket and cutting stradds hand "hmph well looks like he's got some balls as well " as i continued to watch i had see rixup from a distance being flung thhrew the air literally flying all the way to the lake "shit now that had to hurt" as pretty much all the enemies had there back turned on me  i quickly swept passed threw a couple more buildings only to see aixus  had gotton hammered into the ground " well then. . .  Guess now would be a good time to help" with my periferal vision i had seen cler "ugh" i said to myself she had to what had seemedd to even my eyes be completly invisible and from the dim smoke i could see her a little bit running towards the crater where aixus was from a distance where rixup had landed in the lake a huge water like dome had emerged squinting a bit i could see threw the intense swirling vortex and saw a huge dragon like monster emerge up from small portal  "aww come on what the fuck " i saw rixup get up to his feet as stradd went to his dragons head "becareful rix " i said to my self  looking on further my eyes widdened as a huge flame had came from dragons mouth heading towards the unaware cler i quickly pulled out my shield and dashed towards her and aixus with extreme speed the flame was nearly to her i grabbed her and aixus and my shiled had expanded with 10 feet within height and ten feet acroos withing widdth i grabbed cler.'s head and pushed it towards my chest to that she wouldn't get burned and kept aixus in his near perfest position of the shields radius the fire had rammed right in the shields way pushing with tremendous force i grabbed the handle and held with all my strength i had until the fire and stopped pushing i looked at cler and Aixus "are you guys ok. . . I smiled a bit guess i saved the day huh" i smiled at them as the roaring flames had passed over and around us
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Clerxha hears what Aixus has to say... or rather what he's able to say, and immediately turns her attention to the white-haired man. He- from what she can see- is trapped in the ground and.. well, dang. He heals himself using a sphere of water. Why does that seem so familiar...? she wonders as Aixus's vitals start to drop. No, I'm not letting anyone die on me. She begins to work on a suspended animation-type healing- evidently, his wounds are too bad for her regular healing magic. She uses some senbon.

She doesn't even pay much attention to anything else until the white-haired man calls her by name. Cler looks up to see a dragon half-emerged from the earth. It opens its maw and releases a jet of fire. And of course, Clerxha freezes up. So much for 'getting over her pyrophobia'. But as she's frozen, another question nags at her mind. How did he know my name...?

Before she's burnt to a crisp, Abachi manipulates his shield to protect the them. She pushes him away slightly, turning to look at the fire that speeds past them. She takes a few deep breaths before forcing a smile onto her face. "Thanks. I-I'm fine now..." She looks at Abachi. "You can heal, right? Is there anything you could do to help Aixus? I... I think he knows something," she says, judging by the actions of the white-haired man.  

She stands up and stretches, and begins pacing in the small area as she begins to try and formulate a plan to systematically take down each of their enemies. She smiles, an old, old memory resurfacing. "LISE!" she calls out, her voice loud enough to be heard over the chaos of the battlefield. "HEADCOUNT!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:28 pm

As the dragon is summoned from the ground, I race across the open space towards the others. I make a tiny detour to quickly grab Naxir before diving behind Abachi's shield right before the blast hits. I let go of Naxir. "Sorry bout that, just didn't want you to be barbequed." On the inside I'm silently screaming. We finally managed to do some damage, yet he manages to heal himself, summon a dragon, and take away Rixup who was probably our strongest fighter. I grind my teeth in frustration.
    Hearing Clerxha mention healing, I snap out of my head and look at her and the injured guy she's crouched over. "Hey Clerxha, I don't know if you have a plan, but I have something I need to say. We did some serious damage to our opponent but that's worth nothing if he can continually heal himself. I can stop him from healing but at the cost of our own healing. If I do this everyone here has to be at top health because from then on there is no second chance." I look at our injured comrade on the ground and then glance around the shield at our enemy. "I know this is rather risky but I don't know if we can't beat him otherwise." What I purposely fail to mention is that this effect will also hurt me (because of my healing factor) and anyone else who tries to heal (including the enemy). I look at Clerxha again. "What do you think?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Lexi’s focus on the ice at the hooded man’s throat is cut as she hears Xaviera’s voice calling out. Her eyes widen when Xaviera decided to do the opposite of her plan. She shakes her head wildly . “No Xaviera don’t-“, Lexi’s head snaps to look back at the hooded man as he speaks.
    “You…R-r-“, her words are lost in the noise around them and as he is tackled away from her icy grasp. For the moment time slows. Her eyes look to the sky as the clouds thicken. For a moment she is lost as the memories rush back to her. Time rushes back to her just as the lightning strikes.

Lexi grabs her ears and yells at the sound of the strike and the rush of the emotional past. She had dropped about 100 feet before she balanced herself in the air again. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she shook her head to focus. She looked around and spotted Xaviera and the hooded man and sped to them, yet with each strike she flinched.

“LET HER GO!” Lexi summons her holy light into her sword and swings it through the air knocking the hooded man with a great wave of Holy light and she tries to help Xaviera when the last lightning strike hits not only the hooded man but her as well making her scream in pain as the jolt of electricity hits her body sending her to the ground beside him.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:24 pm

As the white haired man spoke I jumped down onto the ground while still attempting to crush his body. But of course it didn't work.
    I scowled as he continued to talk, finally ceasing the waste of energy that was my poor attempt to destroy his internal organs. Why isn't he dead by now...? And how is he so powerful!? We'll be in dire straits soon... It's like they know our weaknesses.
    The bleak outcome the man was predicting sent shivers down my spine, but I shrugged them off. The white-haired man had created a sphere of some sort, utilizing the water from underground. And it was healing him.
    "Well this sucks," I commented, as his severely crushed body returned to normal. A tentacle flung Rixup all the way across the city. "Damn.
    The dragon that emerged from the earth immediately gained my attention. How is that even possible...? Thankfully, I was far enough away that it's attack wouldn't reach me. I focused my energy on the black beast, directing volley after volley of blade-like boulders at its eyes, mouth and the places between scales in order to disable it, trusting the others to take care of their own defense.
    I heard Sis call for a headcount. "Nine, Three, Beast, Dragon... squid." I shouted back as quickly as I could- she'd know what I meant. "And we need to get rid of the water!"
    "God, I hope someone has a plan," I said in a whisper as I did my best to cripple the black fire-breathing dragon. Because until that thing stopped, there were four people who were trapped by the flames.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:34 am

Xandy had Xaria body for the evening. She was laying on top of a building about a football field way from the current issue in the city. In begin of the night she had fallen fast asleep. Shockingly, she didn't wake up until Lexi screams and the sound of lighting woke her up. Her face snap into a devil ginned. Speaking in a demonic voice

"Can't anyone get sleep around here...whatever going on I'm extremely piss off" 

Xandy begin teleporting to express her anger to the ruckus in the city. Seeing all that's happen Xandy still is anger about the loss of sleep. She screams to make sure everyone can hear as it demonically projects itself in a eco 

"YOU WOKE ME UP FOR THIS!!!"

Out of nowhere an orb heads straight towards her quickly. A large scythe appeared in her hand. Xandy push off the build slightly causing her to fall straight into the orb. It looks like they missed each other but after a few second the orb exploded in mid-air.

“How irritating I was trying to speaking. Now you have infuriated me prepare for hell.”

Xandy now teleported to lower build top near Lexi and the man with the hood She screams out to the heavens…Her voice still eco throughout the city for all to hear.

“May the blood of those who have purely fallen rain down from the heavens and not stop until heaven itself appears!”

It began to pour blood un-purifying all water. Nothing was left un-touch from the roof tops to the streets even into the pipes. The blood made its way throughout the city. This caused none the ability to uses their water elements or defensive any longer. .

step - The First Step. - Page 5 1377664687_tumblr_l8ssnag8631qz9cvk
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Sub-role: N/A

Post by Kexan XV Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:37 am

Watching the chaos from atop the Castle, I patiently wait for them to handle this petty threat.

The explosions and screams from afar did not decrease my faith in the team.

An echo of a familiar voice rang out.

From above, an ominous cloud appeared and expanded across the city and past the castle.

Rain started to fall from the clouds starting from above the battlefield and spread out instantly throughout the city.

It fell heavy and hard and I was drenched pretty quickly.

That is when I realized that it wasn't water, but blood.

Sticky, heavy, and thick blood.

I don't know what this meant, but it was obvious that it was a bad sign.

It was time to find Kane.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The "Princess"
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Magis

Post by Xaviera XCIX Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:30 pm

The barrage of elbow blows to her body didn't phase Xaviera, however the constant strikes of lightning burrowed through the hardened rock like material around her body. She Raised one of her fist to Pound The man Right in the center of his mask/face. But before she could bring it down he manage to get her off of him. She tumbled back and slid on her feet stomping as she recovered to standing Each stomp (2) Created a small crater beneath her feet. She pronounced her stance and yelled at the man like a feral beast. she then notices Him sending a surge of electricity towards her she turned around preparing to summon her throne to take the hit but was halted by The sight of the angel Charging forward. As she passed her Xaviera Jolted her head, following the angels path. Witnessing the Angel take a shocking Blow (pun intended) and crashed into the man, Xaviera couldn't fathom the persistence. She stared there in shock and awe as she watched the angel lay wounded (or so she would think) near the man. Her trance of confusion was broken by a yell, a loud yell that sent a chill down her spine in all honesty. She tried to observe the area to find the source but was cut short by a sudden Downpour of rain.The liquid rained on her.
    'Heavy, this rain is thick and h-heavy. Rain isn't this thick or heavy. In fact, Rain isn't red neither. That means this is...?'
    As she realized What was falling on her and sticking to her body She dropped to a knee and Screamed . She would have a wide eyed expresion of horror on her face if it weren't for the fact that her facial expression were gone along with her face due to the fire that is dwindling fast. It came to a point where Xaviera no longer stood like a blazing monster. She was just a blood drenced beast with no heat.

' i dont want this, I don't want a blood bath, Whose blood is this, it isnt mine, Why is blood falling from the sky, Why am i in it... I can't Take this!'
    Xaviera was now just mad Mad at everything. She glanced at the man with the mask believing its all his fault. In a fit of raged she hurled herself at him and cocked back three of her fists attempting to crash down on him with much force, and if she connected she will commence to bombard her hands in unison on his body. If he dodged she would swing her fist in a flury of punches, making sure to keep them flying towards him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:30 am