Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+18
Absolute Kané
HixariXXXIX
Kexan XV
Odayaka the Phantom
Abachidono
RixupIX
Fey Sierra
Mahari
Lexi LXX
GexkaXXV
Annie deGreis
BruxiXXVIII
NaxirLXIX
Xaviera XCIX
XirschLXXIII
AixusXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
Enemy I
22 posters

The First Step.

Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

step - The First Step. - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:45 pm

I ducked behind a partially crumbled building as I started my attack. I raised my hands toward the beast, causing the ground to rumble beneath our feet. Brown rocks began to jut up from the earth, and I grit my teeth. This is so draining, I thought, gritting my teeth.
    It moved like a shell, scooping around the beast. But as the rocks began to reach fifteen feet, the beast burst into flames and was absorbed by a newly-appeared man. "What the hell?" I cursed, and stopped my movements.
    I took a step back and jumped up on the remains of a metal beam. What should I do now...? I wondered, staring at the battlefield that had changed once again.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Helios continues to concentrate while the clones protect him on the outside. One of them gets slammed by Hixari and Ultima. Two of the other clones grab the two assailants and throw them back to where they came from. All four clones then start baraging the two with endless fireballs.

Kuroi appears next to the now unmasked man. Ignoring Xaviera's presence completely, Kuroi grabs the unconscious man and looks at Xaviera. His eyes glow again "We still have some further use for you." Kuroi then disappears along with the masked man.

The white haired man, now fully recharged, allows himself to fall and land on one of the rooftops. All of a sudden, he starts to beep. He then pulls out what looks like a communicator. "Calm down. I'll bring you back." He says to it. After a short pause he says, "Careful. You don't have a way to come back. I am the only one able to bring you back. Which means you are completely at my mercy." He says before putting it away. He then creates a portal in the orb he just jumped out of. Stradd jumps out of the portal and lands on the same rooftop, almost causing it to collapse. "Had another encounter with Kuroi?" He says to Stradd. Stradd looks at him with a scowl. The white haired man chuckles. "Look, I am aware that you despise him, but I ask that you do not let that get in the way of our objective. Right now, we should focus on the battle at hand. This is becoming a nuisance."

Kuroi appears in front of both of them. He looks at Stradd. "Oh, you're here. I'm so glad." He says sarcastically.  He then looks at the white haired man and drops the unconscious man front of him. "We don't need anymore of his information. I want you to do whatever it takes to make him 100% loyal to us. Can you do that?"

The white haired man kneels down, puts his hand on the masked man's chest and uses the water to heal him. He then looks up at Kuroi. "Before I do anything, I need to make sure he is in good condition. What knowledge do you want him to have of this place?"

Kuroi chuckles. "You really don't need to do much now that I think about it. All you have to is remove any hesitation he has that will prevent him from following through with the plan." His eyes start to glow. "That robot will pose a problem."

"Surely not too much Kuroi the great, right?" Stradd said with a smirk on his face. "Why not just teleport it away?"The white haired man asked, ignoring Stradd completely. 

Kuroi looks at Maxech. "I would rather it not come to that. The amount of power needed to teleport something with that much power far away by force, would strain my eyes so much, it would disable one of them for a long while. I would rather have the use of both of my eyes. I have a feeling that something is going to happen."

The white haired man fishes healing the masked man. "You are sure we need no more information from him? After I am done, there is no guarantee that some of the intel he tells us is actually accurate."

"Do it."

The white haired man puts his hand on the unconscious man's face similar to how he did to Zexor. A dark aura surrounds them and the ground starts to shake. The aura shoots up and it is seen from afar. The building they're on crumbles down, but the white haired man does not let go of the masked man. A shock wave of dark energy is sent out in all directions. It's not harmful, it's just raw dark energy and it's definitely noticeable. "It is done"

The man wakes up. His eyes are now red, due to the white haired man's......procedure. He stands up and looks around at the rubble of what used to be a building. He sees the white haired man in front of him. He also sees Stradd and Kuroi floating in the air above them. He looks at the white haired man. "Thanks for the healing." He then looks up at the sky. "So he wants to end this quickly, huh."

Kuroi looks down at him. "Your mask was loss in the midst of all the fighting. What do you remember?"

The man puts his hand on his face when Kuroi tells him about the mask. He then moves it up to his forehead due to the headache he received when he tried to answer Kuroi's question. "I....I remember getting here. I was in control of Helios' beast.....then the stupid woman came. I fought her....and then there was-" he gets another headache when he tries to remember more. "-there was that angel.....Lexi, right? Yes....she attacked me......there are blank gaps in between that I can't seem to recall at the moment....." he grabs his head with both hands in pain as he tries to force remember himself to remember the blank gaps.

"We will figure it out later. For now let us deal with the task at hand. Are you all ready?" He says looking at all three of them at least once.

"Yes!" They all say in unison.

Kuroi chuckles. "You do it" he says to the white haired man. The white haired man nods. Black circles appear under them and they start sinking into them. A much larger black circle appears a few meters under Helios' sphere. The circle is about 30 feet in diameter. The four come out of it the same way they sunk into the previous ones. The circle becomes a solid object that anyone can stand on. 

"Rexus." Kuroi says at the man, "Don't hesitate to use your unique abilities. With the loss of your mask, hiding your abilities is pointless because they recognize you regardless." As Rexus nods, Kuroi continues. "To everyone else, I'll just say this: We have different beliefs and ideals. I'd also like to point out that we don't particularly like each other. However, even though we have different reasons as to why we are here, we are here to accomplish a common goal. Let us work together to make sure we accomplish all we came here to accomplish." They all nod in agreement to his words, now prepared to fight together as a team.

(OOC: Woah! This be a long as post tho...... about 30% of this was supposed to be in the last post, but I decided not to put that in the last post.....kinda regretting the decision..... anyway, the reason why this is so long is because  realized that if I withheld information like I did for the last post, then the one after this would have even more information to go on it and it was going to be way worse. Please read the post carefully. This is a long one and it's easy to get lost, so take it seriously. I proof read it a couple of times, to try and minimize the confusion that might be experienced, but alas, I is only human and mistakes will happen.)
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 pm

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!" I yell out in frustration as the beast disappears and a new threat takes his place. "Can't these guys just hold still so we can carry out our plans to destroy them!? I'm sick of this!" I look up at Annie and say rather calmly, "I'm going to go try and punch someone in the face. I don't know if it'll help but nothing else has. I think it's time to just all out attack!"

I run up Annie's partly constructed barrier and from there launch myself up at the four guys surrounding the ball of fire, within which the vague outline of a man can be seen. My momentum carries me about halfway up and to keep going I throw explosive knives beneath me to boost me even farther. Coming to eye level with one of the floaty guys, I roundhouse kick him in the face with all my power.

And.... now I'm falling and thinking 'Maybe i should have thought this through more'. However, my fall comes to a stop sooner than it should have and I find myself on a black platform with the four people we've been fighting. I get to my feet and raise a hand. "Um, hi. This is a very nice floating platform of darkness you have here. Mind if I borrow it?"  I reach down and touch the platform, turning it and myself intangible.

After a few moments of no one  plunging to the ground, I begin to feel a bit foolish and turn the platform tangible again while keeping myself intangible. I then kinda just stand there awkwardly. "I guess you don't mind."

Last edited by GexkaXXV on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 pm

OOC: All of the enemies can fly .__. The platform was there to act as an arena so that the good guys could fight the enymy with much more ease considering that most of can't actually fly...........
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:06 am

(OOC: I'm disregarding Gexka's post because it is relevant that I cannot fly.... They can, we can't therefore you gotta fix it o-o no offense, but we can't fly XD love you gexxx)

Hixari smiles as he and Ultima successfully slam one clone.. The others however do not pay any mind to preserving it and instead throw him and Ultima far away onto the building they were previously on. They both look at the clones before they disappear behind a barrage of fireballs that are rushing towards them. Both Hixari and Ultima smile and call out their Heavenly Palms, tanking the fireballs and unsummon them after the barrage. The clones seem to disengage as a dakr shock wave erupts in the city. Shortly after a dark circle appears under the clones, standing on it, the four antagonists.... Hixari throws Ultima into the circle and lands behind him rather shortly.. He stares at the four men and looks directly at Rexus..

"To think, i was once tasked with protecting you as i do for my family... The Organization. I am sorry you made this decision. Gentlemen, i have a proposition. What say we settle this like proper gents. We both await your move...

Both Hixari and Ultima erupt in a violent spirit aura, Ultima powering up to 75% due to his lifespan shortly coming to an end.. Hixari's eyes start to glow a violent cyan blue as do Ultima's, they are both at their peak of strength and ready themselves to fight, hopelessly without coming back...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:57 pm

(ooc: there, happy? Most villains would have the courtesy of being caught off guard and falling at least a few feet.)
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:56 pm

I was blown away by all the stuff that is happening. I try to keep my focus on the beast but so much debris and seismic events are occurring i transfer my focus to dodging the ever coming burst of fire and flying building chunks. once i get to a safe distance from enough calamity i turn back to the best which was at that moment infused with a small man.

"Great, isn't tat lovely"

Then i notice a man teleporting in and out of my line of sight often. I face palm myself and shake my head while doing so.

"This story is getting out of hand"

I look nearby and notice the princess-y girl crash throw a building with a guy in and. I make my way to her hopefully i can help in her endeavor. by th time i get in there shes wearing a torn shirt and there is the teleporty guy. He just walks right past her and grabs Who i presume is rexus. I grind my teeth as i clench my fist. However the teleporty guy vanished with him. I relax my self and let out a sigh as i walk over to the girl.

"Tag, your it."

I say as i poke her on her arm oping she mimics my power and does something.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 pm

After Gexka charged up the rock face I had created earlier, I shrugged. Well, might as well not let him get killed alone, right?
    Using a destroyed piece of metal as a fulcrum, I created the equivalent of a catapult using broken pieces of earth from earlier constructs. Raising my left arm, I hefted a piece of rock above the other side of the rock I was standing on. Well, here goes nothing...
    "Heads up!" I called, dropping the rock. I went higher than anticipated- there must have been some heavier ores in there that I didn't account for- and I reached a hand out to grab onto Gexka. Unfortunately, he was intangible, so I ended up landing straight in the center of the platform. I forward-rolled out of it while simultaneously extending my staff.
    I glanced up at our opponents. If they were that tough alone... now that we're facing them as a cohesive unit... We're screwed, aren't we... Forcing my right hand flat, I began to shatter the rocks from my earlier attempt to contain the beast. I raised two larger, building-sized chunks onto either end of the platform within seconds. Barrier or weapon, I thought, steeling my gaze at the enemies.

Last edited by Annie deGreis on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Zex laughed as he looked around him. 

"Haha hmmm what the hell is going on around here?" 

As he looked around her blinked and looked to Clerxha sticking his hands on his pockets. With a devilish grin he vanished from before her eyes. His speed had increased greatly because of the state he was in. He then chuckle as he saw her vanish and he stood atop one of the high piles of rubble.

"Don't worry ill play with you later. Now...whats going on?" 

He smirked as he scanned the area and spotted the angel and the demon, Lexi and Xaria.

"Heh good. Looks like the light is out so no one to ruin my fun."

He then watched as he spotted Aixus unconscious as Maxech appears. .

"Haha they are dropping like flys and it looks like the boss send in a toy for me to play with." 

Zex then vanished and reappeared in front of Maxech. 

"Hehe well looks like C3-PO came to play. You gonna make this interesting for me?" 

He said as he pulled out his katana and coated it in darkness.
    Maxech IC
    Maxech IC
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: Multi-personality Bounty Hunter
    Primary Role: Bounty Hunter
    Sub-role: Sharpshooter

Post by Maxech IC Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:35 am

As I was on my way to retrieving number 9, number 21 makes his way to me.
    The creator was right as always. He has gone feral with darkness.
    Number 21, however, was not priority.
    He finally arrives before me with destructive intentions, flaunting his weapon with his overwhelming darkness.
    I fly passed him, at my objective, and let him be as I ignored his invitation to battle.

I arrived over the big body of water where number 9 had become a prisoner to.
    Number 9 was still conscious but seemed to be struggling in his natural weakness.
    Without much effort, I dive in and placed him on safe ground.

"Number 9 retrieved."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Clerxha stares, confused. How did Zex not get paralyzed? I was sure those senbon hit him. Maybe the- crud, there's no time to be thinking! And WHERE did he vanish to?

She sighs before noticing the giant platform that had appeared while she was thinking and panicking. Guess going there is the best start... Clerxha moves back to the far side of the rooftop and slips off her weighted cloak. She starts off running as fast as she can and launches off the roof. Using the wind, she lands on a rock at one of the edges of the platform.

Without pretense, Cler shoots senbon at the now de-masked man. "Rexus," she growls through gritted teeth. "What happened?"

Clerxha jumps off the rock and heads towards the center of the platform. They seem to be planning something...? We've gotta attack now. Otherwise I think we're screwed... This isn't much to stand on anyway...

Glancing to her sister, Cler grins despite the dire situation. "Lise, can you build another few platforms?"
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 am

Rexus looks at Hixari with scowl. "So is that what you do? Protect? Where were you when we started our attack? Absent. Your comrades fought hard to protect their home! Meanwhile you were nowhere to be found! Some of your comrades lie unconscious! Some are seriously wounded! If you're the guardian, then where were you when Zexor was being force fed darkness? Where were you when Aixus fell unconscious? Where were you when your comrades needed you!?! LOOK AROUND YOU! YOUR HOME LIES IN RUINS! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!!???!!!" He yelled out to Hixari. After realizing he was getting worked up, he took a deep breath and calmed himself down. "You're right about one thing. You were tasked with protecting your family, a task handled very poorly. Your failure as a guardian overshadows even my betrayal."

Kuroi looked at Rexus It's clear that he feels strongly about this. I am beginning to see why he's made it so far with us. "How long will it take you to do your Denki Hosoku?" He asked. Rexus, who was still glaring at Hixari, took a while to respond. "Five minutes if I put all of my concentration into it, one hour and a half if I put minimal concentration." He finally said to Kuroi. "Shall we cover him?" Said the white haired man. Kuroi looked up at Helios, who was still inside his barrier, "No. Start preparing for it just in case, but stay in the fight. We've no need to use that attack so long as Helios is inside that barrier."

"Can anyone tell me why he can't just strike himself with lightning and be done with it?" Stradd asks. "The energy required to do that attack isn't just electric. It requires a special type that I can gather from the environment around me. However, it requires a lot of concentration to take it in. I can take it little by little while fighting; little by little being the key words." Rexus answers him almost immediately. "Our opponents have proven themselves formidable. We've no time to waste standing here talking about it. We should make our attack now." The white haired man says in a very slightly annoyed tone. "He has a point. Let us stop the needless talking and act." Kuroi says to the group.

"Stradd! Rexus! Assist me in this attack!" The white haired man says as he jumps up in the and opens a water portal, letting out a bunch of water droplets the size of marbles that just float in the air all around Hixari and those who were close to him. Stradd then sends a heat wave at them, causing them to evaporate into steam. The white haired man kept the steam in place, not letting it spread out into the air. Immediately after Stradd's heat wave, Rexus slams his right hand on the ground which cause a bolt of lightning to strike the steam cloud Hixari and the others were trapped in. The elctircity quickly spreads through the steam, electrifying all that were in it.
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:42 am

Hixari listens to Rexus in despair, knowing he is right about everything.. He tries to get a word in but is cut off by Rexus's worked up speech.... He looks at the enemies, and sees out of the corner of his eye the white haired man who has sent orbs of water... 

"Rexus, I take your betrayal as a failure on my part.... My home is in ruins... And i will die to protect it, even if I'm a failure..."

Hixari breaks a smile and tries to react but soon has all vision reduced by the steam... Him and Ultima are fried in the electricity and take heavy damage.... Hixari sees Clerxha and widens his eyes... He sustains more damage as he simply throws her off the platform and out of the apparent frying pain.... He runs through the pain and throws Ultima out of the steam, right at Rexus. Ultima is trying to sink his fist into Rexus's jaw as Hixari dashes out of the steam and jumps and tries to nail Stradd with a headbutt.. Hixari is so boned....
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 pm

I feel kinda confused as our enemies talk. I mean, aren't we standing right in front of them? Shouldn't they be hitting us or at least acknowledging our existence? As their conversation comes to an end, I think of an even better question; why didn't we hit them while they were talking?!
    I take one step forward to implement my genius plan of punching the white haired guy in the mouth. However before I can do anything else, the whole platform is covered in steam infused with electricity. Since I am intangible, the electricity does not actually hit me, but when it passes through the spot I'm standing in I feel agonizing pain. I let out a short yell and collapse to my hands and knees. 
    From this position I look around desperately for a way to end the pain. My gaze locks on to a large piece of floating earth next to the platform. With effort, I pull out my two daggers and fling them at the floating boulder. To my satisfaction one dagger embeds itself into the rock first, then the second dagger embeds itself in the first dagger. I manage to stay up long enough to see the electricity draining into my miniature lightning rod before collapsing onto my belly. My intangibility fades and I can't move a muscle. I would go to sleep but I can't even close my eyes. I feel half dead but at least I get to watch what happens next.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm

I nodded to Sis, closing my eyes as I raised up boulder after boulder to create more platforms and widen our fighting range. I listened to our enemies speaking, arguing, planning. They certainly weren't the quietest bunch of people ever. I stopped as they started to move, and I silently wished that we were on the ground so I could once again notice their movements quickly.
    Shit, electricity! Despite having the rocks made of ore that could serve partially as a lightning rod, there was still enough iron lingering in the air to conduct a current. And then I felt the humid cloud of water vapor. I jumped towards the side of the platform, but the charge hit me, numbing my mouth with a metallic taste as I lost control of my nervous system (as well as the majority of my logical thought processes). I began to black out as I tumbled down towards the earth, but I saw another falling figure nearby.
    Please, let me save whoever this is... The smallest thought launched one of the larger rocks at me, sending me close enough to the person. I wrapped my arms around the small electric-shocked person as I braced myself for the inevitable crash.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Clerxha takes a step back as she hears Rexus. She never knew that he- never mind the fact that he became a traitor- thought that way. "If you felt so strongly, you should just said," she whispers in an inaudible voice that is easily swallowed by the others' conversation.

She's agile enough without her cloak to make it towards the side of the platform where Hixari is as the attack starts. The charge is easily enough to fry a person, and Cler is caught, paralyzed momentarily. Body still tingling, she finds herself shoved off the floating platform. She takes a deep breath, biofeedback innately kicking in. Back in control of her body again, Clerx feels a pair of arms wrap around her- Annie's arms.

She grabs onto her sister, turning them both intangible. At the very least, they won't get hurt from the fall. Landing into the ground, Cler pulls herself and her sister out of the earth. She breathes a sigh of relief as she looks at her seemingly unconscious sibling. You're okay... She lays the girl safely behind a rock construct before glaring at the men who had invaded her home. You'll all die. Even if I'm not the one to do it.

"You'll be safe," Clerxha says before she turns invisible. As she runs through the streets at quick speeds, she notes the arrival of Maxech the guardian robot and, far in the distance, what appears to be the leader.

She makes her way up another building- one ideal for sniping the enemies- that's surrounded with easy escape routes to other rooftops. "It's just another assassination," she tells herself as she begins her attack, sending senbon at the pressure points of each floating target.
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: Temporal Paradox
    Primary Role: Cavalier

Post by Absolute Kané Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 pm

From the far distance, where I had just sent Maxech, I glowing light came from the sky.

I receive both of his confirmations before it finally hits the ground in front of me, leaving a large sized indent on the roof I was standing on.

"I have received the package, prepare for phase 2."

I walk over to the unconscious member and shut down the barrier he was encased in.

You were once a great assassin. Let us attempt to bring you back to your prime.

As my Halo jumps from my arm to his head, I travel throughout his memories backwards.

All of his memories with other members filled my head until suddenly...it stops.

His memories don't go any further from where he lost them. Even I can't retrieve them from him.

There was no hope for Aixus.

Unless.

We haven't tried this before, but it's worth trying.

I re-access his memories and take myself to his present, where the last thing he remembers is the sight of the enemy before passing out.

Now
    Stop, I can't go much further than this point...

I see something...

This is beyond his memories.
    This is foresight.
    A memory from the future?
    I can't quite make it out.
    What knowledge he must hold.

I remove the Halo from him and patiently wait for his awakening.

There has been a change of plans, regroup as soon as you're done with phase 2."
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:27 am

The white haired man quickly jumps into the air once again. He creates two whips of water and he uses them to grab the Hixari and Ultima. Ultima was grabbed by the ankle while Hixari was grabbed by the neck. "Don't let your enemy get behind you all the time......." he says in a low volume right before pulling both of them upward. Once they were all high enough, he pulled them downward with amazing force, slamming them both onto the platform. He then freezes them in place using the water from the whips he used to stop their assault. Rexus walks over to Gexka, who is still paralyzed on the ground. He kicks him over to his back so that he's facing up. "You said you would protect your family?" Rexus lifts up his foot and stomps on Gexka's stomach with unrelenting force. "Say it again." He says, stomping once again. "Say it again!" Rexus stomps again. He would stomp harder and say the same thing louder and louder until Hixari responded. The others just watched as Rexus assaulted the defenseless Gexka.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 am

Aixus' eyes open to the sight of the orange light coming from the cracks of the clouds. He grunts as he stands and holds his head as if it hurt. He looks down at the platform with people on it he then proceeded to look around at the broken buildings and rubble left by the battle that was taking place now. His eyes widen when he looks to the Leader, Kexan, standing there. They return to normal almost immediately. "Another test?" He asks, "Fine. If I must continue to prove myself, then so be it." He says as he charges at Kexan. He speed was amazing, too amazing. When he got to Kexan, he prepared to punch him with a cold fist that would freeze the part of the body that he happened to hit, if he hit any at all.
    Maxech IC
    Maxech IC
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Maxech IC Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:11 am

Immediately after I retrieve number 9, some commotion started to take place from above.

I receive confirmation from the creator to continue with phase 2.

However, there seems to be a conflict preventing me from making this an easy retrieval.

Number 25 and phase 2 were in combat with both the enemy and former member and are losing.

I am going to be forced to intervene.

I make my way to the platform and stand between the enemy and phase 2.

Before they were given the chance to notice, I shoot around phase two, with incendiary rounds, and destroy the ice that was keeping him on the ground then put him in the same barrier as phase 1, lifting him off the ground.
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Hixari yells and struggles to break free of the ice.... if he was never weakened he would've just erupted and melted the Ice... he yells loudly at Rexus... he sees explosions out of the blue... as he's lifted he holds out his hand yelling at Maxech to release him.... before he knows it he is trapped in a barrier...

"Maxech.... go and save the others.... its beyond me why im here or why you just imprisoned me.... but please.... save Gex.. I'll kill Rexus if its the last thing I do....."

Hixari stares at the ground in anger and rage.... he hasn't been this angry since....
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Clerxha turns visible as the white-haired man snatches up Hixari and the spirit-Hixari. She shoots a senbon, but it misses as a result of the man's movement. As he freezes Hixari and Ultima, she blinks. The pieces finally coming together. Her voice is not even a whisper. "He's got the same powers that Aixus used to have! Why?"

And he's probably got the same weaknesses too, she realizes.

Turning away, she backed up into the wind, preparing to jump to the platform again- if it means saving others, she'll run back to the fray. But Maxech flew in, causing Clerx to glance to where he came from. She sees the elusive leader and Aixus.

"What's the plan?" she murmurs before hearing Hixari's shouts. He was imprisoned in a bubble of some sort, and she shouts out to the ex-Guardian. "Hix, I've got it!" she shouts while simultaneously shooting an invisible senbon infused with healing magic at a pressure point in Gexka's shoulder. Then she fires a few visible ones at Rexus. "I'll be your opponent," she calls out, glaring at the electric-user. It's a false anger, but they don't need to know that. "Unless you're too damn cowardly to fight me!" as she finishes shouting, she knows that the healing should have had some effect on Gexka.

Leader, she thinks without moving her line of sight, I hope you have a plan...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

I want to hurt this guy. Badly. Not just for breaking my ribs or using me as leverage. I expect that. But foe using me to torture someone else! However, I'm paralyzed and there's nothing I can.... I feel sharp prick on my shoulder and I feel better within a few seconds. My ribs still feel broken but I can do something!
    As the big ugly brute stomps on me again, I pull out a large knife and let him impale his whole foot deeply on it. I give the knife a vicious, painful twist, then blow it up while it's still inside him. I roll to his other foot (bruising my ribs some more) and charge that boot with more volatile energy, enough to take off his whole leg. 
    I roll away again and get to my feet. I walk slowly I've to where my two daggers are buried in a floating boulder. I yank them out and apart, feeling the heat leftover from the electricity through my gloves. It could be my imagination, but the steel blades seem to glowing slightly white. I turn back to the guy and ask almost sweetly, "Could I have your name so they know what to label the mushy bits as?"
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: Temporal Paradox
    Primary Role: Cavalier

Post by Absolute Kané Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 pm

After Aixus awakens, he randomly decides to attack me.
    It was too fast to react to the first time without expecting it.
    Before he made contact with my chest, a gleam shines from my eyes.
    My body already felt cold and he didn't even touch me yet.

His fist hits my chest, instantly freezing my entire torso and launching me backwards, off the building.

"Temporal Reload."

Just a few feet away, Aixus was ready to throw his punch that will freeze me and toss me off the building.
    Before he took his first step, I was behind him tapping into his mind.

"Aixus, this is Kexan. Your memory has been taken from the past to save your present. Stand down!"
    Maxech IC
    Maxech IC
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Maxech IC Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm

"Creators orders."

I turn around with phase 2's bubble in my hands and throw it far into the distance, where phase 1 was also thrown.

Just then, I received another command stating to regroup with the creator.

Without hesitation, I made my way out of ground zero to where I just threw phase 2.

The enemy seemed to notice my appearance, but didn't attempt to stop me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:07 pm