Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+18
Absolute Kané
HixariXXXIX
Kexan XV
Odayaka the Phantom
Abachidono
RixupIX
Fey Sierra
Mahari
Lexi LXX
GexkaXXV
Annie deGreis
BruxiXXVIII
NaxirLXIX
Xaviera XCIX
XirschLXXIII
AixusXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
Enemy I
22 posters

The First Step.

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

step - The First Step. - Page 9 Empty Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Aixus shrugs at Muraxami's lack of response. "I'll leave it to you guys then." He says, jumping into the portal that he made. Another portal opens up a few feet away from the white haired man and Aixus steps out of the portal. He looks at the white haired man and then at the meditating Rexus.

So that's how it is. Prepare energy for the shuriken, we're going to use a lot of it during this fight.

I'm on it. Try stalling the stall the start of the fight a little so I can get a head start in gathering up energy.

Aixus looks at the white haired man. "It's not too late, you know. You can still leave peacefully. Please don't make me kill you." He said in a much more serious tone.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:54 pm

The rocks' attempts to break the barrier were futile. The white haired man gets struck with a senbon in his neck yet again. He pulls it out and looks at it. "Pitiful. It isn't even worth defending against." he says, tossing the needle aside. He turns to look at the barrier. "You sure are taking your sweet time." He turns back to face Aixus when he arrives. He grins and takes a few steps towards him. "I don't know where you got the sudden power boost, but I assure you it won't help you. I can still command the darkness and there is a lot of it here. You'd be wise to rethink the situation you're in before you go around making threats."

Kuroi looks at Gexka with a grin. "You're pretty clever, kid. Stepping in front of your friend like that, so that I wouldn't be able to teleport him. Hmmm, I suppose I'll just have to get you out of the way first!" Kuroi charges at Gexka and punches him in the face. However since Gexka is intangible, the punch hits Muraxami who's right behind him instead. Oh, I see! Kuroi continues his combo by kicking Muraxami in the stomach. He then quickly gets down and puts his hands on the platform to start heating it up. "If you're going to turn tangible again, make sure you can handle the heat." He says with a chuckle.

Stradd looks up from below. "Don't worry, Master Helios. Even in death, I'll prove to be a good servant. You'll see......" he says as he breathes his last breath.

Helios finishes gathering energy and his barrier dissipates along with his four bodyguards. He lifts his right arm up ti the sky. Meteors of different sizes start bombarding the Dark City. Helios just floats in the air as the meteors continuously hit random parts of the Dark City, causing huge explosion ls and tremors upon impact.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 pm

I grin for a second, pleasantly surprised that my plan is actually working. When Kuroi bends down, I quickly turn tangible and knee him in the face. "I don't need to handle anything, that's the indestructible boots' job." I grin and turn intangible again, repositioning my self in front of Mayix.
    Out of the corner of my eye I see something happening with the floating men. I try to ignore it; let it be someone else's problem for the moment.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Aixus looks back at Rexus, practically ignoring the white haired man. "Rexus, why are you doing this? Helios' group goes around consuming worlds. Their goal is to destroy all intelligent life. A group like this isn't easy to leave once you join, you must have know this prior. Seeing as though you joined a group whose goal is to destroy all intelligent life, your grudge with this organization alone doesn't justify the fact that you joined Helios. What's the real reason for joining them? I would like to know your ideals." he says, waiting for him to respond.
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Traitor
    Primary Role: Ninja
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Rexus opens his eyes when Aixus addresses him. He decides to answer Aixus' question to be able to buy some time while he gathers energy. "I will answer your question honestly, Aixus. Living beings are a waste of time. Nothing good comes out of living things. Therefore living beings have to be eradicated, to stop war, suffering, and hatred."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Aixus looks at him with a confused look. "I don't understand. You claim that all living beings do is bring war, suffering, and hatred. What about peace, happiness, and love? Living beings are capable of such emotions as well. Why don't you speak of the good things living beings are capable of?"
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Rexus closes his eyes and sighs. Opening his eyes again, he said, "Peace, happiness, and love cannot exist without their counterparts. The more capable a living being is of feeling love, the more capable that being is of feeling and spreading hatred. Peace, happiness, and love cannot exist without war, suffering, and hatred. Hixari's love for the citizens of this place, gave birth to his hatred against me. There was a time where all I felt was love. All I felt was happiness and I truly believed that I knew what it meant to really be alive. However, in an instant all that love and happiness turned into hate and suffering and that's when I truly knew what it meant to be alive. When happiness is taken away, only suffering can take is place and in order to end war, more war must be waged. For every being that is happy, there exists another that is suffering. Peace cannot be shared. There will always be a loser for every winner, this is inevitable. Since kindness cannot exist without malice, I will simply destroy them both. The only way to obtain true peace is to destroy everything. This is my goal."

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Zexor's eyes widened as he felt Lexi's hand of holy light on his chest. He yelled and looked at her.

"Argh...get your hand off of me your damn angel." 

He then looked down and saw that Mayix was attempting to pull the darkness from him. 

"Don't even try it!"

Zex jumped back and up into the air. He put out his hand and a giant ball of darkness formed.

"Eat this angel!"

He said as he then fired the massive blast at her.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Lexi tried to ignore Zexor's words as she continued filling his body with Holy light. She was not prepared and lost her balance as he jumped up into the air.

She looked at Mayix and then up at Zexor just as a large orb of darkness hits her. The impact sent her flying back yelling as she was sent through a building. For a moment all she felt was pain and then all there was was blackness.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Xandy try to follow Lexi but something internal was wrong everything felt like it was spinning. Defenseless and weak she wonder mindlessly as her heart pounded she felt each thump inside looking straight her eyes became tinted with red as blood tears fell down her face. Xandy had switch places as Xaria was now present in the body. She fell down but couldn't call out for help. Xaria started throwing up blood.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:39 pm

"That's enough. We did not come here to talk about why. We're just here to do what's necessary. Now, prepare to defend yourself." The white haired man charged at Aixus, ready to punch him in the face.

Kuroi chuckles.  "You fucked up." he quickly looks at Muraxami and teleports him to the outer space of the dark city. He then quickly stands and teleports himself next to Helios right after waving goodbye to Gexka. 

Helios looks at Kuroi. "I am disappointed. You have lost an eye. This should not have happened. There should have been a sun here by now. What do you have to say for yourself? What acceptable excuse could you possibly give me fot your failure?"

"Apologies, master. They are stronger than anticipated." he says to him.

"I recall asking fir an acceptable excuse." He says in a firm tone. Kuroi's eye opens up again. "Good. Just in time. Get us out of here, now."

Without question, Kuroi teleports them both away, leaving Rexus and the white haired man behind.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Aixus sighs. He grabs the white haired man's fist and pulls him in to grab his face. "Give me back what once was mine." he said, forcing him to kneel. Aixus' hand starts to glow and so does the white haired man. A blinding flash of light is seen coming from the white haired man. The light fills the Dark city for about 5 seconds. When the light dims only Aixus stands. He holds an orb of light in his hands. He stares at it for a while, not saying anything.

Aixus is sitting on a table and there are other members there with him. He is in Hixari's Grill and Bar and with him is Clerxha, Reixal, Zexor, Lexi, Gexka, Rixup, and Hixari.

"I know I passed the training, but it a celebration really necessary?" Aixus said to the group.

"Oh stop it, you deserve it and I know there are atleast 5 people here that agree with me." Clerxha said to him with a smile.

"Yeah, it's not everyday someone completes my training, you know." Reixal said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah man this is a huge accomplishment. You're like way stronger now, for real." Zexor said as he bumped Aixus' fist.

"Is it an accomplishment?" Aixus said to them. "Is it really? This is nothing compared to what I was capable of doing before. 2 whole years have passed and I'm not nearly as strong as I used to be."

"You're right. You still have a long way to go before you're even near that level. But, I personally don't miss the old you." Zexor said. "I hope I'm not speaking out of turn when I say this, but in the personality department, you're stronger than you were. Isn't that right guys?"

"Yeah, you're a much nicer momo than you were before." Hixari said out of nowhere while wiping a mug, doing bartenderlike things.

"DAMN IT! I FINALLY DECIDE THAT I WANT TO TRY ALCOHOL ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT I'M IMMUNE TO ALL THE EFFECTS! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A HANGOVER, DAMN IT!" Rixup said, chugging down his 9th bottle of tequila.

"So I really can't get into that vault? C'mon, there has to be a way inside. It should be easy for a master thief such as myself. Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way." said Gexka, who was sitting next to Rixup, examining the blueprints for the organization vault.

"What do you think?" Aixus said, turning his attention to Clerxha.

"Honestly, I can't really say. You've always been nice to me, but I knew you for a long time before the loss of you memories and I was never as close to you as I am now. I think that if that incident never happened, we wouldn't know each other the way we do now." She said with a smile.

"Okaaaaaayyy! It's done. Here are all the pastries I made. Courtesy of Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery! Now you can enjoy this occasion with an angelic touch." She said, putting a pastry filled basket on the table.

A tear falls down Aixus' cheek, but he doesn't let it show. "I'm already strong both ways." he said, crushing the orb of light in his hand. He looks up at Rexus, who now stood there, unprotected. With the white haired man gone, all the darkness he created disappears along with him. The platform, Rexus' barrier and even the darkness inside Zexor. "Rexus. I know what you're planning on doing. I assure you that it won't work. Just give up and atone for what you've done. It's not too late."

(OOC: Aixus' mind is from 5 years into the future. This is what absolute Kané did to him. There for the flashback is for something that happened in his timeline. If you have any questions, just ask.)
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Rexus isn't really phased by the white haired man's disappearance. He looks at Aixus when he speaks to him. "Are you sure?" Rexus puts his hands together in front of his chest. An orb of electricity starts to appear. The ground shakes as he focuses his energy. The wind becomes uneasy and lighting strikes are seen and heard in the backround. "This attack is no ordinary attack. It takes a lot of energy and a long time to prepare, but it pays off. It kills everyone that I see as an enemy. And right now, that's you and everyone else here." The orb gets bigger and the ground shakes harder, the wind becomes more uneasy, the lightning becomes stronger and mor frequent. "Any last words?" he says with a sadistic grin.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Zexor's eyes widened as he felt the darkness being stripped from his body.

"NO NO! Dammit!"

He then turned back to normal yelling as his fell to the ground unconscious creating a crater.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Lexi slowly comes back to reality. At first she feels the dull sting of pain as the ground and building she was in began to shake violently. She groans in pain and begins to heal the majority of her wounds. She felt the wind pick up as smaller pieces of debris started to move around her. It was at the loud sound of lightning cracking through the sky that her eyes opened wide. She quickly sat up and looked around as she slowly stood to her feet. She ran out and jumped up snapping her wings open and flew towards Aixus and Rexus. She landed awkwardly from the pain she was in, stumbling slightly but regaining her balance as she stood right in front of him. Her eyes filled up with tears as she looked at his face. Her own face was covered in little cuts and her dress still stained red from the blood rain...

"R-Rexus!...it is me that you are at war with, not them...please don't do this... I know you are greater than this. She slowly makes her way closer to him, her hands slightly reached out towards him.Please don't do this...I'm here...I-I'm still here waiting for you to come back...just please...stop this madness"She flinches as a bolt of lightning strikes nearby, but she stands her ground staring into his eyes.
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Rexus looks at Lexi. "You misunderstand, Lexi. I don't hate you, I love you. I don't hate anyone. However my heart remains in peices and I wan to save everyone from feeling the way that I don't as well as ending the suffering that I'm going through. I'm sorry, but I have to do this." The electrical orb in his hands starts to glow. It then explodes and sends a shockwave of electricity throughout the city, killing anyone that Rexus saw as any enemy. When the shockwave was done and the light dimmed down, Rexus saw Aixus standing in front of him, alive. "What?" Rexus looked around to see that everyone was still standing. Nobody was killed. Realizing this he fell to his knees. "How? How could I fail?" he say as he stared blankly into the air.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Aixus walks over the Rexus and puts his hands behind his back, binding them together with ice. "I told you it wouldn't work. No matter how hard you try, you could never hate us. Though your intentions were good, your actions were still malicious. You are under arrest Rexus. Your punishment will be decided after we clean up the mess you've made." Aixus makes a water portal and prepares to throw him in. "I don't know how long it will be before you see anyone again, if you ever do see anyone again. Have anything to say before I throw you in?"
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead

Post by RixupIX Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Rixup's eyes open up and seeing the dark sky. He gets up from a long nap and looks around at the destruction of what had happened when Rixup was in a deep sleep regaining his energy. He gives off a big yawn and starts walking where he heard voices. From far, he sees Aixus standing next to someone he doesn't quite know with a few members he knows around them. He starts to get closer when he hears screaming that sounded kind of like Zexor. He walks by him and just smacks him across the face and continues walking.
    Get a hold of yourself, you're lucky I didn't hear that in my sleep.
    He heads next to where Aixus was seeing the mystery man getting arrested.
    So, *yawn* who's this guy?
    He takes a nice stretch.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:29 pm

I hit myself repeatedly on the head. "Moron, moron, moron!" You just had to get cocky and get the heavy hitter teleported away!" I look up at the empty sky. "Well at least the imminent danger is gone." I can also feel that most of our adversaries are defeated. I look around to see that all of the buildings around the platform have been demolished. "Now how do I get off this thing? The adrenaline is slowly wearing off and I realize how exhausted I am. I feel dead on my feet.  "Guess I could try to make a dark portal." Before I can however, the platform disappears from beneath me and I plummet to the ground. I hit the ground with a thump and appear to dead. But after a moment, loud snoring can be heard. I never realized the ground could be so comfortable.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Muraxami pulls himself out of the crater he was teleported in after receiving a devastating blow to the gut. He rises just in time and rushes to the area where he saw all of his friends. He runs as fast as he can in a blind rage only to arrive as Helios and Kuroi disappear and looks to Rexus. He watches from a rooftop above and widens his eyes when he hears Rexus. Just as he takes a step to rush him, the shock wave goes off, but only a breeze hits him... He watches Gexka hit the floor and raises a brow when he hears snoring. He jumps next to Aixus who has just detained the traitor..

"You're lucky Aixus is merciful... As am I. I have no resentment for you now, just pity..Baka..."

He slaps Rexus on the head lightly and pats Aixus's shoulder and goes and picks Zexor up and puts him in front of Lexi..

"Wake this Momo up please.."

He drops him abruptly in front of her and sits down and sighs at his failure in the "war"...
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Clerxha flinches and turns around to block Annie from Rexus's attack. Once the glowing light fades with no adverse effects, she drops down off of the floating rock, landing near the others. The last attack and the disappearance of the enemies seemed to occur in a heartbeat. Besides, she was just out of range for any of her attacks connect with the enemies.

Although I wish I could have taken out one of the others who vanished, Cler thinks, At least Rexus is under control.

She stands at a distance, watching the area around them. Although she doubts that they'll return- the leader seemed pretty pissed for his short time in the city- she doesn't mind a little paranoia after this fight.

Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Lexi looks at Rexus in fear as she yells out and braces herself as the orb explodes. After a moment she lets her arms fall and she looks around sighing in relief that it had failed, Aixus was right...She found herself silently crying as she looked at Rexus. She was in a state of shock. It was until Muraxami dropped Zexor in front of her that she snapped out of it. She quickly caught Zexor befor he hit the ground. WIth a shaking hand she focuses her heavenly light to his head and the other over his heart. It is time to wake up Zexor....

She looks over at Rexus as she waits for Zexor to awaken. "I'm sorry..."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:00 am

Zex's body flinches as she places her hands on it. After a few moments his body twitches in her arms and groans in pain. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around him.

"What the...where am i? What happened?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:48 am