Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+18
Absolute Kané
HixariXXXIX
Kexan XV
Odayaka the Phantom
Abachidono
RixupIX
Fey Sierra
Mahari
Lexi LXX
GexkaXXV
Annie deGreis
BruxiXXVIII
NaxirLXIX
Xaviera XCIX
XirschLXXIII
AixusXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
Enemy I
22 posters

The First Step.

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

step - The First Step. - Page 6 Empty Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:23 am

Aixus is at the brink of death when it starts rain the thick blood. His wounds begin to heal and he rolls over off of Clerxha in pain. The blood seeps through his skin and he starts to scream. He begins to glow as his screams get louder and louder. His blue coat is stained completely red.

step - The First Step. - Page 6 Ragna-bbcs-true-ending2

You must fight it. Don't lose yourself. You are stro- The voice in his head is abruptly cut off. It was to much, too late. The blood around him was too much for Aixus to maintain control. The transformation continued. Nothing could stop it. After a while of screaming and slowly changing, the transformation was complete. 

step - The First Step. - Page 6 Ragna_Release

He stood up straight and looked the black dragon and then at the white haired man standing on top. His vision was blurred at first, but it didn't take long for it to return to normal. With his vision back to normal, Aixus let out and earth shaking battle cry before charging at the white haired man and his pet. Aixus moves through the blood at blinding speeds. He jumps atop the dragon's head and with a single punch, he sends the white haired man flying into the next building over. He looks down at the dragon and starts to levitate off of it. Aixus closes his fist and the dragon's head is crushed by the blood that covered it. The dragon falls through the whole and Aixus lets out another battle cry as the beast falls into the endless pit from which it came. Some of the blood surrounds him as he continues to celebrate? the victory over the beast he had just slain.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Zexor stood on the roof as he tried to look around to see who was still in action. He saw Lexi with the hooded man and Gexka, the miss, and Annie dealing with the creatures. He also saw Clerxha attending to  Aixus. At that moment he realized the war zone that was around him surrounded by water. 

"God help us."

His eyes widened as he then saw Xandy/Xaria come into the picture. When the blood rain began he felt an evil power. He looked to Aixus and Clerxha. He saw his body mix with the blood. 

"Clerxha get back!"

He quickly flash stepped down to the ground and to to her side. He picked her up and went to the roof closest to them and set her down. He then watched Aixus transform. 

"This is either going to be really good or really bad."
    His eyes then widened at the ammount of power and the slaughter he witnessed. He them attempted to get close to him. He jumped down and flash stepped to Aixus. 

"Hey man. You still in there?"
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Stradd getting slammed on the roof of the building only make his anger grow even stronger than it already is. He didn't care that he was soaked in blood, he only wanted to crush x
    Zexor, a task task that was getting increasingly easier to want to do. Zexor leaving him and going to help Clerxha angered him even more.
    "HOW DARE YOU TURN YOUR ATTENTION FROM ME!!!???!!! YOU DEATH IS ASSURED, BOY!!!" Stradd jumps from the building and lands on Zexor, bringing him down to the ground and repeatedly punching him in the face and then finishing the combo by dragon throwing him straight up in the air and throwing an unlimited amount of homing orbs. "I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!"

The masked man gets hit by Lexi's light wave which caught him by surprise. After which he fails to dodge Xaviera's combination. She gets more than a couple hits on the mask, causing it to crack. At first, he just stood there and took the hits without any sign of care or pain. Hearing Lexi's screams made him uneasy and he began to struggle. Knowing that he couldn't make it out of the situation he was in with his strength alone, he decided to exploit the weakness of the beast. The beast has a spot in its neck that is easily penetrable and can down it if it ever became unstable. This spot is very specific and can only be penetrated if the person who attempts it pushes directly downward. This action does not knock the beast out, but paralyzes the creature for a short while. (20 minutes or so) On the beast the masked man and anyone else trying to exploit this weakness would have to use a sharp blade, but in this "smaller" version, the masked man's electric charged hand would be more than sufficient. He cloaks his hand I'm electricity and jams it through as hard as he could, shocking her with all the power he could muster. (I did not make this up, I've thought about this from the beginning as a failsafe in case anyone was stupid enough t make the beast explode despite my many warnings of how careful members should be.) the masked man got up and walked over to the fallen angel and fell to his knees. It took more strength to hold back his tears than it had taken him to do anything else in his entire life. He just stood there and looked at her silently wondering why he even cared.

The white haired man laughs at their pathetic attempts to do anything. You can only imagine his surprise when blood comes down from the sky. The surprise continues when he notices that he's been sent through like five buildings and now rests under the rubble of the sixth with what appears to be pain on the left side of his face. He chuckles under the rubble. "Finally. Things get interesting." The white haired man bursts out of the rubble, flies high up in the air and notices Stradd beating Zexor not too far away. He smirks "This is what I've been waiting for. Prepare yourself, this is not going to be easy for you" he says as he uses his power send hundreds of piercing beams made out of pure dark energy flying at Aixus. He then charges a bigger, thicker beam that follows the rest. He senses a huge power coming close, Helios is near.
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:02 am

Hixari arrives at the Gate to the Castle he knew so long ago.... He has been in exilement as per Kexan, due to Hixari's weakness. Kexan had ordered Hixari to leave after stripping his title and told him to regain what was once his.. He wears a white tank top, black dress pants and cowboy boots with a black cowboy hat smoking a cigarette. He holds a duffle bag in his left hand and has a zanbato on his right shoulder that resembles Soul Calibur.... He obtained this in his fight against Yu Yevon xD. As Hixari walks through the Gate he senses something off.... He hears buildings collapse behind him and drops his duffle bag and sprints towards the Dark City. As he darts there, blood begins to fall from the sky..... he takes a few puffs and keeps running, unphased. 

"By god.... What the HELL IS THAT!?"

He sees a flaming demon in a big shell and runs in that direction. He hears ruckus and yelling and He looks up and sees Zexor in mid air, not even 200 feet from him and a man firing upon him. Hixari doesn't hesitate

"I will be this Organization's Guardian once more....."

He jumps up the building and in front of Zexor with his zanbato in front of him. He blocks the blasts and is blasted into Zexor and they fall on a roof top. Hixari then rises and deflects the rest of the homing orbs away. He picks Zexor up and headbutts him..

"What're'ya doing getting your ass killed!?"

Hixari throws his hat off the roof and smokes more.... waiting for the poor fool to come up the building.... He stares into the distance, seeing destruction, praying everyone is safe... He then notices Clerxha and looks down at their common enemy.....

"I'm sorry I've been gone.... I needed to find myself... Heal Zexor if able, I will make this one pay...."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Hearing her sister's voice, Clerxha nods slowly. Really don't like those odds...There are countless thoughts running through her head: strategies and other ways with which to attack the enemies. Is it possible for... crud, not enough strong fighters... Then she looks at the others around her who are also avoiding the dragon's flame. And I need a better vantage point. Plus that water is in no way good for us.

Clerxha shivers as she feels something run down her neck. The metallic tang of blood fills the air, and she can tell that Xaria or Xandy has arrived to the battle. Cler senses that her earlier healing hadn't helped and that Aixus is on the verge of death. No, this can't be happening now, she thinks, and prepares to start healing again when Aixus rolls off her lap and his wounds begin to heal. Seconds seem to take hours for her. Motioning for the others to move away, no matter how small the distance was, Clerx inches towards the semi-conscious assassin. This can't be good, she thinks as he begins to scream in pain. "Aixus!"

She's too close to Aixus, and she barely even hears when Zex calls out to her. She blinks, and the next thing she knows is she's standing on a nearby rooftop- her home, actually. "T-thanks, Zex," the girl says, grateful for the help. Watching along with Zex, she sees the transformation complete. "I hope the former."

Clerxha scans the field, desperately attempting to see what can be done. Not much, she realizes, unless they get help by some sort of godsend. She takes aim at the white-haired man before changing her attention to the one who had been fighting Zexor. "Oh, hell no," she hisses as the man begins to beat her teammate to a pulp. There's a clear shot as the man ends his combination. She lets several invisible senbon fly at the man's neck, and he's close enough that there should be some damage done.

Hixari appears out of nowhere, saving Zex from the final bombardment. Clerx breathes a sigh of relief as they land next to her.A bit battered, but better than dead. She winces as Hixari headbutts Zex, and then runs over. "Thank God..." she says. "It's okay. Just good that ya got back in time to help us..." Looking at Zex, she frowns slightly. "I'll do what I can."

She holds onto Zex, who now has more wounds than she'd like to see on a person. "Just a second." Clerxha vanishes from sight as she grabs a few potions and other medicines from between the roof panelings. She downs a potion to help her regain stamina before healing all of the wounds that Stradd had inflicted. Clerxha slips out of her weighted cloak and rolls up and down on the balls of her feet. She turns to Hixari. "Mind if I join ya?" she asks, finally prepared to spill a bit of blood.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 pm

The fire had stopped from hitting my shield I looked at it as the fire had done little to no damage to it "heh big dragon small bite " I looked up as a felt something heavy hit my face I wiped my face as I noticed what it was "blood why blood? " I looked out towards the distance and saw xandy "aww you tucked up now Straadd " I looked towards cler and aixus " you need a stronger healer" I put my shield across my back. To leave no openings I looked at gex " can you cover me for a bit so I can get this fool back to feet " aixus began to roll around all over the blood that was falling a piercing yell from him I put my hands over my head as it seemed he was transforming "aww great" I said to myself. Blood dripping from my face I wiped my face a little as his demonic body went and attacked the dragon " this guy doesn't lear-" I stopped a bit amazed at what I had seen. Aixus killed the dragon easily with one move " Aww yeaa now that's what I'm talking about finally " I looked at cler and mimicked. Her direction seeing zexor being pounder "ouch now that has to hurt". I pulled out my bow and explosive tips and took aim at the man/thing. When suddenly someone know hadn't really recognized had appeared and helped zexor by blocking the orbs from killing zex "hmmph guess he's on our- " he began to headbutt zexor "what the hell are you doing " I pulled out my katana do made my way to the roof as did cler " Cler is he friendly or another one of Stradds. Puny men" I looked at the man as he put zexor down he was really wrecked " "If we would have made a plan this shit wouldn't keep happening " I looked at cler as she was about heal zex  for some odd reason I had gotten angry " Please excuse me " I grabbed her and pushed her a bit to the side " Now let's make sure you feel. A thousand times better huh" I smiled at zex a bit "you two can go me and zex will catch up when I'm done with healing with him " I took a few explosive tips and. Planted them around me and zex incase someone or something tried. Attacking me in the process of healing him ( note these explosive tips are not the same that I have been using earlier the ones that I planted around  me. That have  a very small yet effective. Bug in the center now the bug is. A flesh eating bug that upon triggering the explosion it will attach to clothing fabric and rip threwit and will not stop eating whomever it has latched on too Another thing the bugs are mini robotic bugs and can only be stopped if I say Teishi which means stop  in Japanese ) I expanded my shield And placed it on my back again  " alright zex let's get you cleaned up " I began to chant a healing prayer (Someone as I did to xaria in the training with xandy topic ) my hands had began to glow as a small light had seeped through the blood rain and lit up zex's body
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 pm

When it starts raining I feel my insides clench. 'Just what we need; more water for Mr. Whitehair to heal with.' I look up and relax slightly as I realize it's not water falling down, but blood. And then my guts go all tight again because I just realized that it is raining freaking blood!(Which is not good.) "I wonder which of our lovely opponents decided to turn a blood bath into a blood shower!"
    I hear Abachi say something to me and look back at where Clerxha and Aixus were to hear Clerxha's answer, only to find air occupying their previous positions. I look around frantically, and though I don't see Clerxha at all, I do see Aixus take out the dragon and punch Mr. high-and-mighty white hair through several buildings and out of my line of sight. I turn to Abachi, to ask what he had wanted, to find him gone too. I look around and find myself alone with Naxir and Annie. "Was it something I said?"

Now that we have some breathing room, I take the opportunity to analyze our situation. I don't see any of the battles against our humanoid enemies, but I do see the huge beast still standing. While the flames around it seemed to have been quenched by the blood rain and its feet are encased in rock and there are figures running around it, the fact that it is still standing at all means that it can still wreck havoc.

I begin to walk toward that fight but quickly come to the gaping hole the dragon had left in the ground when it was vanquished. Streams of blood have begin to pour down into it, and even though I can't seem the bottom I know it must be pretty deep for a dragon of that size to have come straight up out of it. I look up from the hole to the beast then back to the hole. 'The beast is to big for me to phase it into the ground, however....' I turn around and shout back at my remaining companions. "Hey Annie! If we could lure the beast into this hole, do you think you could crush it like you did to that white haired man?"
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Thu May 01, 2014 10:32 pm

My attacks were more or less ineffective. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they were as effective as bee stings: they only made the dragon angrier. But I wasn't about to give up. I instead ran closer to the dragon, trying- futilely- to gain its attention. "Well this sucks," I commented as everything seemed to be going downhill.
    Something sticky landed on my arm, and I glanced down. Is that... I wondered, gasping at the sight, ... blood? The metallic tang that filled the air within seconds answered my silent question. Not fully sure what to do, I glanced back to the others, only to find that Aixus was rushing towards the beast in some kind of furious state, Sis had vanished, and everyone else who was hiding had emerged from behind the shield.
    Putting up another defense barrier, I frowned. The dragon was taken care of, but there was no way that this was the most difficult thing for us to face. Abachi does some weird teleporty-running thing to end up on our apartment building next to Sis- seriously, I have no idea what he actually did- leaving just me, Gexka, and Naxir. "Guess we're the ground forces," I said, and the corner of my lips twitched up at the unintentional pun. 
    It took me a second to process Gexka's question. "I can't kill or crush it- it's much to large... But I can create a barrier around it..." 
    I turned to face the beast. "What do you say about helping me?" I called back, re-extending my staff and pressing the button so that it turns into a spear. 
    Shrugging my shoulders, I began to run towards the beast. "What the heck, I might as well go out fighting."

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:47 am

Zex smiled at Clerxha and nodded before his eyes shot wide open form being tackled into the ground. He yelled as he began to get beat down into the pavement and he was slowly losing consciousness and vision as he punches came at him. As he was thrown up into the air he watched the blasts come at him and he closed his eyes embracing for impact.

"Well i had a good run.."

He said knowing he wasnt going to survive this attack when all of a sudden Hixari came out of no where and blocked the attack. Zex smiled as he then landed on the building with him.

"Heh sorry man you know how much i love a good.." 

Before he could finish he was knocked out by the head but. As his body hit the ground and Clerxha helped him he lay unconscious. After she healed his wounds. He lay in the rubble of the buildings before slowly coming to a few minutes later, groaning in pain as he held his head.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat May 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Aixus makes a decent attempt to dodge the beams until he decides that he can take them and runs into them because he think he can take them. The beams pierce Aixus' body, making him angrier. He screams in pain and in anger as he dashes towards the white haired man. Once there, Aixus punches the white haired man in the face, knocking him down into the once more. He continues to punch the white haired man repeatedly while screaming in an endless rage.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat May 17, 2014 9:00 pm

The masked man looks up when he hears the noises from the e struggle going on between everyone else. He grabs Lexi and drops her off away from the battlefield. He leaves her there and proceeds to join the battle he had heard. Upon arrival, the masked man assesses the situation. He calls out to Stradd, who is already planning on taking Hixari. "Stradd! I have a plan! Go distract Aixus!"

Stradd looks at Hixari and growls at him. "HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT MY ATTACK  LIKE THAT! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Stradd runs at Hixari, but before getting to him, he is stopped by the masked man. He looks over at him. "I have a plan too. CRUSH ALL THEIR SKULLS!!!"

"Stradd, just go get Aixus. I'm planning on executing code 12." The masked man looks over at the beast and then back at Stradd.

Stradd calms down a bit and stands upright. "Are you certain? We don't need anymore uncontrollable variables."

"We have no other choice. I did not count on Hixari's arrival. We need to do this, if we hope to succeed. Hurry."

Stradd nods and jumps away from the roof and crashes down on Aixus. He slams his head against the ground several times before throwing him away from the white haired man. Stradd looks down on the white haired man and chuckles at the fact that he's all banged up. "Get up. We doing code twelve."

The white haired man gets up and chuckles back at him. "My, my we've gotten pretty desperate, haven't we? Whenever you're ready."

Stradd grabs the white haired man and throws him towards the building were the masked man was. He then makes a big orb that he launches at Aixus.

The white haired man lands next to the masked man. He turns his attention to Hixari "Well, hello there. You're a new face. You'll have to excuse my cuts and bruises, I was attacked by a barbaric asshole. Here, let make it up to you by giving you someone to play with." The white haired man dashes at Zexor with blinding speed. He grabs his face and lifts him up, feeding him endless dark energy. "Just give it a second, the fun's about to begin."

The masked man leaves and goes back to his place on top of the beast. The beast begins to glow. All the blood around it begins to evaporate and it starts to emit extreme heat. It then begins to spit endless amounts of fire. "I will see this city burn....."

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:35 am

Xandy was just silently watching as no one pay mind to her but the bloody rain pour from heaven. AS she watch she see this enemy figure pick up Lexi and place her safely way from the battle field. The way this man held he relieved a past memory to Xandy eyes. She Chuckle devilishly while saying in her mind.
     That Little Bastardy...I know who you are only a cowards hide behind masks.
    As the enemy walks away from Lexi helpless body I teleport to her side. I feel her plus and it appears faint. possible some internal damages caused. Xandy knew Xaria kiss of health wouldn't be as strong as her. Xandy needs to tell lexi Who this enemy is before the he notice her. Quickly Xandy sends all her healing power into her lips and quickly kiss Lexi lips in sense resuscitating. Xandy wait till Lexi awakes.  She cheek her plus again this time her heart is fluttering with an angelic beat.

Come on Lexi wake up. There no time for napping. Everyone getting their ass kicked. They need their angel to help. I have some information you may need to know.
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Wed May 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Hixari can only smile as he looks at Stradd lose it. He knows if they were to fight, he'd already won due to his rage. His face however turns full 180 as he hears the white haired mans words and rushes to Zexor's side.... He hears burning and eruptions from behind him but already knows what is happening. It has awakened.... he leaves Zexor's side and dadhes in a fast step and runs across the rooftops and towards the burning buildings. He chooses to step on buildings he knows are still structurally sound. He then looks behind him to see if anyone will join him... his gaze then switches to the masked man atop the beast....

"There can be no forgiveness for you now, old comrade.... prepare..."

With that, Hixari jumps towards the masked man, with his zanbato glowing bright ready to tear anything asunder that gets in the way of his Moonlight Blade...
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed May 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Clerxha takes a step back, observing everything on the battlefield. Code twelve..? she watches the other's reaction and sighs, dashing forward to jump to another building. This can't be good.

She kicks off of the apartment building- silently hoping that there won't be destruction to her home- and lands on another building. Hixari rushes past her, and she looks at where he's headed- towards the mysterious yet familiar masked enemy. As the beast starts spewing fire, she turns back around on her heel. "No point in being a liability," she says as she looks for the fire escape.

She hears a noise behind her and sees the white-haired man fueling Zex with some sort of darkness. "Aw shit," she curses under her breath. "Not again!" She lets loose a volley oh half-visible, half-invisible senbon at the white haired man. Each senbon is sent with perfect accuracy and precision. Rather than jump down to the street level, she turns invisible as she runs towards her white-haired opponent.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Wed May 21, 2014 7:17 pm

I watch the beast as I run after Annie. "I don't know what I can do, but I'll try. We definitely need to contain this thing before it wrecks something else; like a burger place!" Since my gaze is upon the beast I notice when a small figure leaps from a nearby building onto the beast's back. Almost immediately the beast's flames flare up with new energy and the sky is now raining blood as well as fire.
    As a spray of flames comes at us, I bend down and pick up two fistfuls of rubble and grit. Quickly pouring energy into my hands, I fling the rubble above us in an arc. When the flames come in contact with the shield of dust, it goes BOOM; all the small explosions merging into one large slash through the flames.
    Completely unharmed I continue to gaze at the beast while speaking to Annie. "Like I said, I don't know how much help I'll be in building the barrier, but I can protect you while you build a wall to contain both the monster and its flames."

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 am

((ooc: I am so glad i came back to read this i had a giddy nerd spazam of excitement lol XD))

Zexor groaned in pains as his sat up and held his hand to the back of his head.

"Holy crap. Why the hell did he hit me so hard?"

As she opened his eyes his vision was slightly blurry from how week his was. He leaned forward and put his hand down on the ground to pouch himself up to his feet. He slowly stood and held his hand to his face.

"Man do i have a headache."

As he looked to the side of him he sees Clerx.

"Hey whats going...."

His raised hand to get her attention dropped as his eyes shot wide open once the whit haired mans hand grabbed his face. As the darkness course through him he yelled in pain. His screams could be heard throughout the brawling as his lack of energy allowed the darkness to seep in and take control. His widened eyes became a piercing blood red as his skin paled a bit. He looked into the mans eyes and yelled.

"STOP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!....ARGH!....ONCE ITS OUT....NO ONE CAN STOP IT!"

The struggle for control could be heard in Zex's cries. But even he knew it was futile. His body then slowly steadied and a grin came to his face. The most demonic grin his face could express. 

"Heheh Im baaaaack."
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 pm

I continued running forward, but stopped instantly when the beast began to spew flames. Great," I mumbled as I cartwheeled to the right in order to dodge the fireballs. From there, I did a back handspring to land next to Gexka.
    He threw rocks into the air that collided with the flames, effectively destroying them. "Th-thanks," I replied, surprised that that even worked.
    I looked back at the beast that was still spouting fire everywhere. I was finally starting to understand why so many people had a fear of fire... But anyway, I nodded to Gexka (not that he could see it) and responded, "That'd be great... I need to get closer anyway. Plus it will take some time to confine the beast..."
    "Ready?" I asked, glancing at him before taking off again.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:00 am

Aixus is sent flying by Stradd who then throws an orb at him that was huge. He lands on his feet and slams his right hand on the ground, causing the blood on the ground to shoot up, hitting the orb, which causes it to explode before it reaches Aixus. Aixus falls to his knees, he knows this power wont last much longer. Soon his boody will give up, causing him to collapse. Aixus slams his hand on the once more. This cause the blood under Stradd to wrap itself around his leg and throw him towards Aixus. Aixus then makes the blood shoot up once more and Stradd goes through it, drenching him in the blood. Aixus slams him down on the ground several times, using the blood covering Stradd. He then tries crushing him with it like he did the dragon earlier.  However, Stradd's skin was harder to crush. Before he could successfully crush Stradd, Aixus' gave out on him and he collapsed, freeing Stradd from his hold.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:39 pm

As Lexi is trapped inside her mind in a pool of blackness, she can faintly feel the arms of someone familiar picking her up and laying her down once more. Her feeling starts to return to her body along with the pain, forcing her to stay still as she prays silently to Heaven. She can feel the figure presence fleeting and replaced by a mixture of light and darkness...

Xandy...Xaria...its him...

She feels a warmth on her lips, and her body begins to heal itself along with Xandy's healing kiss. Her body begins to glow along with the crystal hanging from her neck. Her skin glows a tainted pink due to the blood caking on her flesh. A cool warmth returns to her as her eyes slowly open, revealing her cyan eyes. She squints and eventually sits up. 

"I know...its him..."

Her eyes widen as she sees the blood on her flesh and she shakes slightly as she notices her now pinkish reddish hair stained with blood of the fallen...She breathes heavily as she feels the weight of the blood of people she has watched over... she shakes her head and looks up at Xaria/Xandy then out at the battle taking place then sees the hooded man atop the flaming beast. She shakily stands to her feat and clenches her fists.

"That means...this is my fault..." She raises one hand to her heart and the other up to the sky as the rain steadily falls and she begins to speak in a heavenly tongue and her eyes shine bright. As her voice gets louder with more authority, light emanates from her body and reaches out around the city, behind each individual battle then with a gasp of breath a beam of light shoots up from her hand into the the sky, putting an end to the thick red rain.

"...I need to get to him...they are turning us against each other... making our own go mad.."

She focuses her energy and speak into the minds of her fellow members and allies, Forgive me for not being much of help, but I am ready now...I'll do my best just let me know what I can help you with, distractions, anything. We need to keep our teams together before they break us.

She looks at Xaria and nods as she makes her way back towards the beast, staying low and in the cover of the buildings, knowing Xaria will follow.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:22 pm

The masked man doesn't notice Hixari unil it's too late for him to dodge. There was no way way of him surviving a hit from Hixari after Xaviera's assault. A portal of fire opens up behind the masked man. A man comes out of it. He looks at Hixari and emits a strong repulsive wave that sends him flying in the opposite direction. A young man comes out of the portal and it closes behind him. The masked man looked back. "H-helios?" 

Helios turns around to the young man. "Kuroi, see to it the others aren't overwhelmed. I'll remain here." The young man's eyes glow and he disappears. The masked man becomes enraged and grabs Helios' coat "WHY ARE YOU HERE??? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE LATER WHY DID YO-" Helios cuts him off by taking hold of his neck and lifting him. "Do you really believe I owe you an explanation? You are worth less to me than the very lives of the people you've betrayed." The masked man struggles as he tries to speak. "I.....awoken......ze....zexor......bec.....because I tho.......thought........you wouldn't a......arrive until la.....lat......later.....why.......why would.....yo.....you put yo.....your....comrades in danger......I....I'm a traitor.....b....but they.......they worship you........" Helios tightens his grip on the masked man's neck. "Any of them that would be dead when I arrived, would not be good enough to work under me." The masked man loses consciousness due to Helios' grip on his neck. Helios then throws him off of the beast and walks up to the beasts head. He then places his hand on the beast's head, making the beast glow. The beast turns into pure fire and Helios absorbs it through the hand that was put on its head. As the beast dissipates, Helios is left floating in the air glowing the same way the beast was before it disappeared. Helios then puts his hands together as if he were praying. His eyes glow orange and an intense orange light can be seen through the cracks of the thick clouds. A shield of fire appears around Helios and four clones of himself appear outside of it to provide further protection. 

Stradd offers no defense against Aixus' assault. His stone skin provided enough resistance to stall Aixus out. However, it did manage to crack his skin and leave him on the ground panting heavily. Kuroi appears next to him. "So this is what the great Stradd is capable of? Get up, we have work to do." Stradd struggles to get back up on his feet. He snarls at Kuroi. "Watch you tongue. I have no problem killing you right now." Kuroi looks at Stradd in the eye. Kuroi's eyes then glow and Stradd immediately falls the ground, gasping for air as he was. He eyes still glowing as he looked down at Stradd, he said "You seem like you're incapable of continuing.  Why don't you go recover?" And just like that, Stradd disappears at the glow of Kuroi's eyes. Kuroi disappears as well and reappears at rooftop adjacent to where the white haired man was. "Everything seems to be in order here... " he says to himself and disappears once more.

The white haired man realizes Helios' presence. He decides that now the energy being wasted on keeping Rixup busy out weighed the necessity to keep him there. The white haired man closes the portals and the water dome just collapses on top of Rixup. (I hope your ass knows how to swim, cause that's a lot of water and you're in a crater) The white haired man then jumps up into the air and traps himself in an orb of water in order to recharge.

(OOC: Please read this post carefully to insure full understanding. There's alot there and I did my best to make sure it was easy to understand. Also, I am fully aware that pictures of the two new enemies have not been provided. They will be up at a later time. Until then, use your imagination.)
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: Temporal Paradox
    Primary Role: Cavalier
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by Absolute Kané Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:33 am

Through all the chaos, I appear on a distant building that still remained stable.
    Dark City Square had become ground zero.

Things were becoming quite eventful in the Dark City as it seems.
    I have faith in my Guardians to rid us of these intruders.
    Although, it appears as though they are not capable of using their full potential at this time.
    This can be problematic.
    Rixup can handle his situation just fine, if he can just focus.
    However, number 70 and 55 are in immediate danger.

I analyze these new intruders from afar.

There were five intruders in total, and from the look of it, number 21 is as feral as Muraxami when we first me-
    … Interesting…

“Maxech, I believe it is time for your limits to be broken.”

The Halo powered machine, known as Maxech, regains it’s weapons system and power output was reset from 1% to 115%.

“You know your objective.”
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Oblivious to the other fights occurring, Clerxha continues to follow the white-haired man until he focuses on something in the distance. She can feel a dark presence behind her- one that she hoped she wouldn't have to deal with again.

I'm sorry for this, Zex, the girl thinks, surreptitiously sending a volley of invisible, poison-dipped senbon at her teammate. The quick-acting paralysis poison should stop him in his tracks, no matter how much the darkness has consumed him.

The unfamiliar voice of another enemy causes Cler to immediately turn invisible. There's a new enemy on the neighboring rooftop. "And who are you?" She asks the man as he vanishes again.

Clerx takes a deep breath as she dashes to the side of the building. The fight is spread out over a number of blocks. Still invisible, she's able to hear the fights in the distance. Staring out into the city, she attempts to reply to Lexi, the only one who she currently remembers is capable of expelling darkness. Lexi! I need your help. Zexor was forced to absorb darkness...
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The "Princess"
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Magis

Post by Xaviera XCIX Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:21 pm

(i figure that's 20 minutes enough)
    Xaviera wakes up from her previous consciousnesses. Filled with scorn and covered in blood she grinds her teeth to the uneasy feeling that more enemies have made way to the city. As she brutishly gets up and looks to the head of the beast she sees the man she was fighting flung off the beast by another man. Almost as soon as she noticed she dashed towards him and Pounced at him catching him mid air and crashing through a nearby small barely destroyed house. Using 5 of her arms to pin him to the wall She grunts as she grabs the masked mans mask and pulls it off. Tossing it to the side. Seeing the face she never thought she would see.  A smile appeared on her face as and the sound of glass breaking could be heard. The Blaze finally fully diminished and four of her new arms crumbled into nothing. She picked up the most in tact shirt she could find to put on since most of her clothing was a blazing inferno.
    "heh... You huh... I should have known. It was you but for some reason, i actually thought you were above this..."
    She says talking to the unconscious(or conscious i don't know if u choose to wake up or not) Of the man. Pacing towards the half of the house facing the destruction she sighs. She shakes her head as she watches the struggling.
    "I wonder what made you switch sides, i mean it doesnt bother me... You were always a dog in the ruble in my eyes. But for the people here that actually found it in them to like you. You decide that this is how you repay them? You destroy their home, let powerful men ransack the place?"
    She walks over to him and squats to him so she is looking at his face.
    "... and the sad part about it is... i dont think they care if you're alive!"
    Picking up a shard of glass, she gently grazes it across his cheek.
    "I could kill you right now, and neither side would mind! How does it feel to betray the ones who care only to be betrayed by the ones who don't?"
    Dropping the glass and sitting at the edge of the shattered house.
    "But, im not gonna kill you. no. That would be too easy, too, Boring. I want you to see everything you've done. Te people you hurt..."
    Realizing now the special 'signs' between him and the angel a smirk grows on her face.
    "... The one- You hurt the most"
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Hixari is sure he will slay the masked man when another enemy appears through a fire portal. He widens his eyes as he is sent flying into a building and into an apartment... He erupts angrily to get the debris off of him and he jumps out of the apartment and onto another rooftop still close to the beast.. Hixari watches the spectacle as "Helios" absorbs the beast and surrounds himself with a shield and four clones... Hixari erupts in a maniacal laughter as he plunges his zanbato into the ground and takes his tanktop off. He yells loudly and summons Ultima beside him, both of them emanating a strong cyan soul energy. They bump fists as they jump and prepare to take the master's attention away from the others...

"OHHHHH MAN!!! I'm gonna knock your ass into the next dimension you pretentious bastard!"

Hixari becomes resolute and focused, Ultima and Hixari's eyes glow brightly as their fists and feet are engulfed in a sort of spirit fire.. They both dash to slam a clone of Helio's right in the solar plexus.
    Maxech IC
    Maxech IC
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: Multi-personality Bounty Hunter
    Primary Role: Bounty Hunter
    Sub-role: Sharpshooter

Post by Maxech IC Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:25 pm

POWER_INPUT: ∞%
    POWER_OUTPUT: 115%
    WEAPONS_SYSTEM: ENABLED
    EXTERIOR_SKIN: ENABLED

The Creator grants me back my abilities that I have lost as punishment for accidently destroying the city.
    Not only that, he also allows me to use my full output and more, even though my power was only 15% when I destroyed the city. This was more than enough to destroy this world the Creator wished. An exterior skin forms over my body in the look of the Creator wearing a bounty hunter coat and cowboy hat. (Maxech was supposed to be a robotic clone of Kexan.)

“Yes Creator.”

I identify the targets in various areas near Dark City Square.
    I appear in the area with a sonic boom.
    Near me lay number 24 incapacitated.
    I lift him off the ground and surround him in an electric bubble field.
    I toss the bubble across the city, near where the Creator stood.

“Retrieval of Number 24 Successful.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:40 am